Method of Teasing (Nobunaga Oda x MC)

A/N: I warn you now, this is utter crackfic. No real plot, just humor. What started out as a joke in a discord server has turned into a full-on almost 1000 word fic.

I do not own Ikemen Sengoku, any of its characters, or the picture.

It was right there, outlined by his dark kimono, at perfect smacking height. All she had to do was lift her hand, simple as that, and Nobunaga Oda would be in for the surprise of his life. MC had already been staring at it all day. If she didn't muster up the courage to do it soon, he would realize she was up to something and she would lose this opportunity.

This had been a long time coming, she had to admit. All of the warlords had teased her in some way, making remarks here and there that made her blush and pout, and it was time to do a little teasing herself. 

The way MC saw it, it was time to establish a little dominance around here. They had underestimated how spontaneous and daring she could be, and now they would pay the price.

What better way than by smacking the firmest butt in Azuchi?

She had put a lot of thought into it, trying to think of a way that would surprise and humor the warlords without making her seem silly or childish. They probably wouldn't understand many of the modern forms of teasing she knew and making little comments like they did didn't seem like enough. Her method of teasing called for something unique, the likes of which the warlords had never seen before. 

Thus, she decided to smack Nobunaga's ass.

Why Nobunaga's? It was more pack instinct than anything. If she was going to establish herself and show the warlords that she was just as capable at teasing as they were, she needed to go for the very top.

Establish dominance by going straight for the boss, she joked with herself late at night, snuggled up in her futon while the rest of the castle slept. MC had planned it all out in her head, imagining how she would do it and how the other warlords would react. The next morning, she woke up so sure of herself, ready and dedicated to doing what needed to be done. However...

Where had that confidence gone now that the moment was upon her?

Another war council had just ended and everyone was gathered in loose discussion before heading their separate ways for the rest of the day. Standing at Nobunaga's side, MC was barely listening as he spoke with Hideyoshi and Mitsunari, nodding her head every now and then or giving a quick "yes" where her opinion was asked. Every few seconds, her eyes darted down, setting her crosshairs on her target as she attempted to summon the courage from this morning. If she didn't do it now, she would have to wait until the next war council or whenever they were all in one place again.

"If that's all, I expect your full report by tomorrow morning. Now then..."

She nearly panicked as the other warlords made moves to leave, conversations ending and feet shuffling, and MC scolded herself internally for getting so worked up about it. It was just a quick slap on Nobunaga's butt! That's it! She could do it. 

As soon as she realized she was overthinking it, her arms stopped shaking and her heartbeat slowed from its nervous tilt. Raising her hand and pulling it back, she put it into motion, no going back.

At the last second before she completed her task, she felt Mitsuhide's curious gaze land on her, could tell that he was raising an eyebrow, and faintly wondered if this would surprise him too, he who was surprised by nothing.

The palm of her hand bounced off Nobunaga's firm cheeks, the muscles there tensing a second later at the unexpected contact, and the triumphant smacking sound it created cracked through the air.

Masamune's laughter was the first thing to break the surprised silence that came afterwards. Wrapping his arms around his middle, he doubled over, tears appearing in his one eye as the rest of the warlords reacted on a scale from surprised laughter to dead shock. Mitsunari was looking around, apparently clueless as to what just happened. Mitushide was chuckling behind the sleeve of his robe, both at what you had just done and at how it had caught him completely off guard. Ieyasu didn't look like he knew how to react, a blush on his face as his mouth opened and closed, and Hideyoshi just looked like he was straight up about to pass out.

Honestly though, all of MC's attention was locked on Nobunaga, memorizing his expression for posterity. If nothing else, the look of utter shock on his face as he himself tried to process what just happened made it all worth it. Jaw slack, eyes wide and surprised, and the faintest hint of redness in his pale cheeks made for an expression she wasn't likely to forget for a long time.

A slow smile stretched across her cheeks and her own laughter followed. "S-Sorry, Nobunaga. I-I just-!" More giggles kept her from saying anything else and her chest was aching by the time he finally said something, his voice deep and amused.

"Looks like my little lucky charm is more fearless than I first thought." Taking her chin in his hand, he tilted her face up, giving her a view of the unmistakable spark of interest in his eyes. Warm breath fanned across her cheeks as his next words came out low and husky and his thumb brushed her bottom lip. "Maybe one day she'll show me more of that fearlessness in private."

A/N: I-I can't stop chuckling right now. What did I write and how did it end up being close to 1000 words??? XD Let me know if you enjoyed it in the comments!!!