Method of Teasing (Motonari Mouri x MC)

A/N: So there are going to be chapters for Mitsuhide, Kenshin, and Mitsunari too because wow, people are enjoying these more than I thought they would. Thank you!!<3

I do not own Ikemen Sengoku, any of its characters, or the picture. 

He knew he was teasing her, the handsome bastard. He thought he could get her flustered with those tight pants and his fine ass and those smirks he sent over his shoulder at her when he caught her staring?

Well, he was damn right!

This wasn't fair at all. Unlike most men of the Sengoku period who wore a kimono or hakama pants or other loose-fitting trousers, Motonari stood out in his form-fitting apparel, the material clinging to his muscled legs and leaving little to the imagination when it came to outlining his sculpted rear. Because that's the only word she could use to describe it - sculpted.

While she was more than appreciative of her lover's physique, MC didn't know how much more of his teasing her heart could stand. How was it that she had fallen in love with the only man in the Sengoku period who wore pants like those? Or maybe that was one of the big things that had first attracted her? She didn't know anymore.

"Liking the view, sweetheart?" a familiar, sultry voice asked from above. Blinking, she shook her head only to realize that she had zoned out while staring at the very object of her thoughts as Motonari climbed one of the many rope ladders used to adjust the sails. "Aw, don't be shy. It's all yours."

The sensation of her cheeks lighting up was becoming uncomfortably familiar. "Motonari! Don't say stuff like that out in the open!" As if her blush wasn't bad enough, her voice came out as more whining than scolding, only adding to her embarrassment. Groaning, she turned around on her heel and covered her flaming face with both hands.

A heartbeat later, there was a thud on the planks next to her as her lover let go of the rope and dropped to his feet beside her. She was sure he looked amazing doing it, damn him. MC had no choice but to look at him as he settled one hand on her hip while the other grabbed her wrist, tugging her hands away from her face."And why not, love? It's not like it isn't true. And everyone around here certainly knows it."

God, the look he was giving her was the visual definition of 'rogue,' red eyes narrowed teasingly and lips curved up in a delicious smirk. She couldn't decide if she wanted to smack that look off his face or kiss him breathless.

"B-Because it's embarrassing..." she trailed off, attempting to avert her gaze only to have a finger under her chin draw it back.

"How can I help myself when you look so cute with your cheeks all red like that?" Before she could protest, his lips captured hers in a chaste kiss that somehow managed to leave her breathless in typical Motonari fashion. "You look even cuter all kissed like that."

'Screw it.' Grabbing his lapels, MC pulled him into a longer, more passionate kiss, allowing his strong arms to tug her flush against him. "What am I going to do with you?" she panted against his lips when they parted long moments later, frowning at him.

"I don't know." Hands grasped sensuously at her sides and his nose brushed hers, red eyes glancing at her kiss-reddened lips. "Love me forever? Kiss me again? Take me down to our cabin and have your way with me?"

"All of the above."

His smirk widened. "I was hoping you'd say that."