Well... That was unexpected

Peter had been captured by HYDRA for 3 weeks now. Tony and the Avengers especially Natasha and Bucky were working very hard on getting the little spider back as they knew what HYDRA would do to him.

Peters school had decided to go on a field trip. Where exactly? The Avengers Tower.

**2 days later**

++with the class++

"Right, class behave now. We have been granted special access to Avengers Tower so please behave today as we don't want to be kicked out."

++In Tony's lab++

"Boss it seems that Peters class is here for a field trip. Should I send them away?"

"Uh no thanks FRIDAY. Who's the tour guide for the class?"

"It is Penelope sir."

"Tell her that I will take the class. I want to find out if any of them know anything."

"Ok Boss"

++with the class++

"Oh my god! Tony Fucking Stark is over there!"

Tony looked over at the class and then proceeded to walk over.

"Hello Midtown High. I am Tony Fucking Stark and I will be your tour guide for today."

The class looked shocked. The Tony Stark was taking them for their tour. This was too good to be true.

"But I have some questions for youse before we start. Is this Peter Parker's class?"

The class nodded

"Does anyone know where he went?"

The class shooked their heads.

'No one knew. Fuck'
Tony thought.

"Ok uh let's get on with the tour."

*****

The tour was great until the start of the Avengers Q&A hour.

Natasha was staring out the window, Bucky was staring at his metal arm, Steve was trying but failing to be patriotic (I don't know what that means so please don't ask), Bruce had to go off as he could turn into the Hulk and Thor went off with him, Sam and Clint both looked guilty and Wanda and Rhodey were both on the verge of tears.

"Why are the Avengers looking the way they are? Is something wrong?"
Someone asked

"Well there is. So you guys know how I asked if anyone knew where Peter was?"

The class nodded.

"Well he was kidnapped. Natasha and Bucky are feeling guilty because it was by HYDRA. It's a terrorist group. And the rest off us have been worried. Thinking it's too late to save him."

Ned had a thought.

"Mr Stark. Do you know if Peter was in his suit when he was kidnapped?"

Mr Stark knew this was Ned who was Peters guy in the chair.

"Yeah he was"

"I might be able to track him. By using FRIDAY and KAREN to hack into his suit and we could get audio and video."

"Do it"

Ned got his laptop out and went up to the stage and started typing furiously for about 5 minutes.

"I-i think I got it. I've got video and audio. He must be wearing his mask. We can talk to him!"

"Peter, Peter are you doing fine? Can you hear me?"