Kidnapped

"Class, shut up so I can announce where we are going."
Mr Harrington said.

The class quietened down and listened to the teacher.

"So, this class, who are the smartest class in Queens, who are all 16, are going to a mcfucking zoo. A zoo! I give up."

The class started laughing.

"Sir are you serious?"
Peter asked.

"Sadly yes. I do not trust this class one single bit."
Mr Harrington said.

"Right, get up on the bus. The sooner we get on the bus, the sooner I can sleep."
Mr Harrington muttered under his breath but Peter and others who were near Mr Harrington heard it.

Time skip cos I don't know what to write.

"Right class, stay in pairs and don't wander into the animals exhibit. I'm looking at you, Matt."

The class went off into pairs and wandered around. Peter was obviously with Ned and MJ was with Liz who came back after the vulture incident.

"We're going to the spiders exhibit."
Peter told the girls.

"We'll go with you."
Liz said.

MJ had her nose in her new book so she didn't have any objections. The group went to the spider exhibit and saw loads of spiders.

"I need to go see Mr Harrington. I'll be back in like 5 minutes."
Ned said.

Peter nodded and Ned left.

Five minutes later, Ned wasn't back and Peter's Spidey sense was going haywire.

"I'm going to find Ned."
Peter told MJ and Liz and headed off to where Mr Harrington said he would be.

Two men in black surrounded Peter. They had the HYDRA logo on the front.

"Come with us if you don't want to die."

"How about...no."
Peter made sure there wasn't any civilians about and he webbed the men up into a tree.

"Well shit. I can't even have a normal field trip."

Peter got to where Mr Harrington and Ned were.

"Ned. I need to tell you something."
Peter said, not noticing Mr Harrington looking at him.

"HYDRA is here. I don't know why but I think they want me."

"Wait what? Why does an evil organisation want you Peter?"
Me Harrington asked confused.

"I'm Spider-Man, the Winter Soldier is my uncle and I'm the Black Widows son."

"Ok. Can you call the Avengers?"

"Nope. They're all on a mission."

"Fight them but try not to die, I guess."

"Do you need your guy in the chair?"
Ned asked.

"No I should be fine, I have KAREN so don't worry."

Peter ran off, leaving a slightly confused teacher and a worried Ned.

3 hours later

"Right so is everyone here?"
Mr Harrington asked the class.

"No sir. Peter Parker isn't here."

"It's fine. I know where he is."

Then the Quinn jet flew into the zoo.

"Why are the Avengers here?"
A few voices shouted.

Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, the Winter Soldier, Hawkeye, Thor, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Falcon and Loki all stepped off.

"Split up and find HYDRA, also make sure the civilians are safe. We know they are here somewhere."
Cap said.

Just then several men dressed in black and holding an unconscious Spider-Man came up to the Avengers.

"We have Spider-Man. To keep him alive, you give us back the Black Widow and the Winter Soldier."
A buff guy said.

"Why should we?"
Tony asked.

"Well, we will show everyone who the so-called Spider-Man is."
The buff guy said.

The man beckoned two men up who were holding the unconscious Spider-Man.

"Let him go."
Black Widow growled.

Peter's class were stuck in the zoo, HYDRA blocked all entrances and killed anyone who even thought of escaping.

"Why is the heartless Black Widow so scared for Spider-Man's life? Is this man someone you care about?"
The man asked.

Natasha ran up but before she could kill someone a voice was heard.

"Mama, don't, don't hurt anyone. I'm- I'm fine."
Spider-Man wheezed out before getting electrocuted by one of the men holding him.

Natasha walked backwards. The Avengers looked clueless as they didn't know that Natasha was Peters mother.

"Let him go."
Natasha muttered.

"Hmm, how about no."
The man said.

"Instead we're going to show everyone who the amazing Spider-Man is."
The man ripped Peters mask off and everyone gasped.

In the agents confusion and shock, Natasha threw a Widow bite at the man holding Peter and he dropped him.

Natasha ran towards Peter and caught him before he touched the ground.

"Peter you need to keep your eyes open ok. Don't close them."

Peter had lost a lot of blood and Natasha was actually worried.

"Stark, Banner get the Med-Bay on the jet ready! I'm not losing him!"
Natasha shouted at the two men.

Natasha picked Peter up and ran towards the jet with Iron Man and a dehulked Bruce Banner following close behind her.

She placed Peter on the bed and Stark and Banner took over.

The class looked at the jet shocked.

They just found out that their classmate, the puny Peter Parker, was Spider-Man and his mum is the Black Widow.

I think it's safe to say he never got bullied again.

This has been in my drafts for a few months and I decided to try and get it finished before Christmas and I saw the last time I updated was at the start of November and that was an A/N

—Penguin