Natasha

I did that with my sister and it was even weirder than that one.

Natasha tossed and turned in her bed. She was having a nightmare about the Red Room.

~~~

"Again!"
The man shouted.

A teenage Natasha shot the gun three times and then switched hands, shooting three times again.

~~~

"Wrong! Do it again!"
The woman shouted.

An older Natasha went back into first position for the ballet dance.

She danced beautifully before stumbling and falling down.

"You are a disgrace! You are meant to be the best of the best! You are not capable of being a Black Widow."
The woman said.

Natasha stood up and went back into first position.

She danced beautifully all the way through the dance and landed in the finishing pose.

"You've finally done something good. You are now eligible for the test."
The woman said.

Natasha didn't say anything and just put her hands behind her back.

~~~

Natasha was forced onto a medical bed and was wheeled into an operation room.

"Relax. This won't hurt."
The doctor said.

~~~

Natasha woke up with her left hand chained to the bed post.

She waited patiently for the woman to come and unlock the handcuff.

The woman came, unlocked the handcuffs and all of the girls followed her into the room where they put on ballet pumps and danced.

Natasha woke up. She never liked having dreams about her past in the Red Room. She uncuffed her left hand from the bed post and sat up.

"Why are you still up?"
Clint asked from the vents and Natasha pulled her gun out and shot at Clint twice.

"Fuck sake Clint! Why are you in the vents?"

"Bored."

"Just come out of the vents. I look like a weirdo talking to the vents."

"Ok."
Clint dropped down and sat next to Natasha on the bed.

"So why are you still up?"
Clint asked.

"Nothing. Why are you still up?"

"I couldn't sleep so I decided to go into the vents and then I saw you were awake and you usually aren't awake at 3am unless it's a mission."

"I just had a nightmare. That's all."

"Do you want to talk about it?"
Clint asked hopefully. Natasha never liked talking about her feelings but he had a small hope that she would open up.

"No. I just need to go and dance. Don't tell anyone."
Natasha said.

Natasha leaned down and got her pumps out.

"I thought you stopped that."
Clint asked, noticing the handcuff.

"Old habits die hard I guess."
Natasha sighed.