Weapon

If this is confusing you everything happens at the same time.

"Parker?"
The teacher asked.

"He's not here Sir."
Ned said.

Peter Parker has been missing for 3 months now and nobody was searching for him. His aunt didn't phone the police and didn't phone the school for his absence.

At the Tower

Tony Stark was getting worried. Hi-the Kid hasn't been seen in 3 months and the Rogues were due for a meeting after the Accords were scrapped.

At the school

The class was going on like normal till the projector started whirring and turned on.

There was a man with circular shaped glasses on the screen.

At the Tower

A screen popped up in front of Tony and a man with circular shaped glasses was shown.
'Zola' Tony immediately thought.

At the school

"Ah hello Midtown Tech and Tony Stark. I'm sure you're wondering who I am. Well not Stark. Well I am Dr Zola and I know that you have all been worried about the disappearance of a classmate and son. Well I know where Peter Parker is. He is a perfect specimen, especially with the spider DNA."
Zola stepped back from the camera to show a bloody Peter Parker.

"Oh my Thor I'm gonna be sick."
Someone announced to the class.

"At first he had a little trouble fitting in but that was quickly ironed out after a few injections. Паук, готов подчиниться?" (Spider, ready to comply?)

"Славься ГИДРА!" (Hail HYDRA)

At the Tower

There was the Kid, innocent Peter Parker. All bloody and already a weapon for HYDRA.

Tony heard the lift beep but didn't look back. All he could look at was the Kid who was decked in black gear and a slight glint on his right arm.

"Tony, who's the Kid?"
He heard but he chose not to reply.

"THOSE BASTARDS!"
He shouted.

"Woah, Tony calm down it's just a kid. Why do you even care about him?"
Barton asked.

"Just a kid? That kid is the most amazing thing that happened to me but he had to get captured by Zola. He just had to."

"Zola? Tony what are you talking about?"
Steve asked

At the school

"Паук, атака!"
(Spider, attack)
Zola commanded Peter to attack the guards.

Peter stepped forwards and attacked Zola. He was not expecting it and scrambled backwards quickly.

"Oh my god is he going to kill that man?"
Cindy Moon asked

Peter took a gun from Thor knows where and shot Zola in the head. Blood started pouring out of the wounds but Peter didn't stop. He took a knife and stabbed him in the heart. He shot the guards in the room.

Peter put the knife and gun back to where he got them from and picked the camera up that was filming.

"Uhh, I don't know if this is to the whole school or just my class but uhh hi. Hi Mr Stark. This is where I have been for the past 3 months. Zola killed May. I didn't want to kill him but he was gonna kill the Avengers and I didn't want anyone to get harmed. I don't know if this is live or not or if anyone will actually see this."

Just then a bang was heard.

"Shit, the guards know. I'm gonna take the camera, show you guys and maybe if I get arrested for killing a guy it will help me or whatever."

Peter took his gun out again and checked to see if there was any bullets left.

"Let's go."
He picked the camera up and attached it to the suit he was wearing.

"Also I have a metal arm cos an injection went wrong and I lost control over it and Zola said that I was too valuable so they gave me a metal arm. It's actually so cool."
He explained.

"Of course he thinks a metal arm is cool."
MJ muttered.

Peter crept out of the room and started attacking the guards. (666 words.) A guard missed Peter completely and shot at the roof. This made Peter think of a vine.

"THIS IS WHY MOM DOESN'T FUCKING LOVE YOU!"
Peter screamed at the guard before shooting him in the head. 

At the Tower

"Jesus Tony. How old is this kid?"
Steve asked

"Barely 16. He's also Spider-Man."

The Rogues stared at the screen in shock. A 16 year old can fight better than them.

At the school

Peter killed the remaining guards and agents before getting out of the base.

"I'm still in Queens, that's good. Now where to, go where to go?"
Peter wondered.

Tower

Tony tapped his arc reactor and his suit wrapped round his body.

"We're coming with you."
Steve said.

"I'm only letting you guys come with me is because there's no way that me and the kid can fight HYDRA by ourselves."

The Rogues suited up and either flew or rode a motorcycle over to Queens.

Classroom

"Oh my god! The Avengers are here! They must be picking Peter up!"
A quiet kid shouted.

"So, Parker is Spider-Man, he actually knows Tony Stark and he fought the Avengers? Wow."
Cindy Moon said.

The class watched the screen and seen Iron Man fly up to Peter.

"Hey Mr Stark!"
Peter shouted.

Tony got out of his suit, ran up to Peter and gave him a hug.

"We're there now Kid."
Tony said and Peter relaxed into the hug.

Peter started crying.
"I'm sorry Mr Stark. I couldn't save her. I let her die. I'msorryimsorryimsor-"

"Peter it's not your fault. It's HYDRA's fault. Don't worry kid."
Tony cut Peter off.

"Awww, who knew that Tony Stark cares for people."
Sally announced to the class.

"Ned get you we're going to see Loser."
MJ said to Ned.

The teacher didn't say anything and the two ran out of the classroom.

"Peter!"
Ned shouted.

"Ned, MJ?"
Peter asked.

Tony let Peter go and the three friends hugged.

"I missed you guys. Every single day."
Peter said.

"We missed you too Loser."
MJ said.

"Wow, who knew I'd be so glad to hear that."

Sorry if that confused anyone.

—Penguin