Loki's son

10 years ago

3rd PoV

"Hello, Loki. You didn't keep your end of the deal so hand him over."
Zola snarled.

Loki stood protectively in front of his 6 year old son, Peter.

"I will never hand my son over to you or your horrible organisation."

"Well, you leave me with no choice."
Just then about 1000 HYDRA agents stormed into the warehouse and aimed their guns at Loki and Peter.

"Hand him over Loki. Or we will shoot."

"Never."
Loki summoned his daggers and tried to fight of the agents but in the commotion he lost sight of Peter.

"FATHER!"
The scream made Loki freeze.

"No! No let go of him don't take him. Nononononono. Please don't take him."
Loki sobbed whilst 5 agents held him down.

"You will never see your child again Loki. That's what you get when you disobey our orders. Until next time."
Zola said and leaving with the agents. Loki got released from the agents' holds and collapsed on the floor.

"I will find you Peter. Even if it kills me."
Loki whispered into the darkness.

Present time

3rd PoV

"Right team, we've found a new HYDRA base so we need to take it down."
Steve told his team, the Avengers.

"Me, Nat, Sam, Bucky and Clint, we will take out the guards and agents, Tony and Bruce, you guys will get all the information. Let's go."

The team went to the Quinn jet to the base which wasn't too far but it was too close for comfort.

"Right, everyone remembers the plan?"
Steve asked which got nods and 'yeahs' as answers.

When Tony and Bruce got to the office, they heard a blood curdling scream.

"What the hell was that?"
Bruce asked Tony

"I don't know but I'm gonna check it out."

"Tony no what about the pla- fuck he's already gone."

Tony's POV

I ran out of the room and down a corridor where I thought the scream was coming from. I seen 3 HYDRA agents coming out of a room so after they left I went in and I was nearly sick when I saw what was in the room.

There was a young boy, very small and skinny, tied up against the wall, chains holding him up. There was a muzzle like thing that was covering his mouth and nose, a big huge collar that was around his neck and his arms and legs were tied up with huge chains.
He had his head down but by the way he tilted his head to the side I knew he heard me coming in.

"Hey, I'm Tony Stark I'm gonna get you out of here."
I said whilst slowly making my way over to the boy.

I took the chains off him as quickly as I could without hurting him. I took the collar off his neck and seen it was red and I took the muzzle off his face.