Powers

Deku's POV

CRAP. CRAP. CRAP. OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE.
KACCHAN SAW I DONT HAVE A REFLECTION
OH GOD IM SO SCREWED.

"HEY LOSER, IM TALKING TO YOU" Kacchan's screams echo through the bathroom.
I just have to play dumb...
"W-What do you mean k-Kacchan" I manage to stutter out.
"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IM DAMN TALKING ABOUT DEKU" He yells in reply.

I open my mouth to speak but no words come out.
"DAMN DEKU! A-ANSWER ME ALREADY" Kacchan seemed... nervous?
"Kacchan, just please, forget that happened..." I mumble.
"LIKE HELL I WIL-"
Kacchan's words suddenly stop. I thought he was going to continue yelling my ear off...
I look at him but something seems... off.
He just stares into space.

I wave a hand in front of his face to attempt to wake him from his trance-like state.
"Uhm... Kacchan?"

After a few seconds, he blinks his eyes a few times, and then looks at me confusedly.
"Uh, DEKU WHERE AM I"
He seemed a little shaken up, which is very unlike him.
"Uh, well I came into the bathroom to get my suitcase that I left in here and you wouldn't let me get to it so I-"
I noticed that Kacchan was no longer standing in front of me. I turn around and hear him say something before he exits the male restroom.

"Y-you talk too much... damn... Deku..."

Ok, there was DEFINITELY something wrong here. Kacchan has never been that calm about delivering an insult. 
I walk over to my suitcase that had been thrown across the room by my childhood friend. Some of the contents had been scattered across the bathroom floor.

I walk over to retrieve the lost items while thinking.
He said he didn't know where he was... he seemed like he legitimately just forgot about what happened. What did I do that I caused him to act like that? Wait.... I told him to forget what happened... what is happening?!?

I soon finished gathering my stuff and walked out of the bathroom, more confused than ever.

When I get to the doors labeled 1-A, I open them slightly at first.
Whew, class hasn't started yet.
I opened the door fully and almost instantly, I felt Kacchan's eyes on my back. I had the urge to turn around and look back at him but I resisted. 
I eventually got to my seat and striker up a conversation with Iida and Uraraka who had conveniently walked over to me. Sadly enough, they were still highly suspicious of me...

Time skippity scoop

I heard the bell signifying that school was over.
Earlier today, we got a tour of our new dorms. I grabbed my suit case and walked along side the rest of the class, to the dorms.

I opened the door to the dorm with my name on it.
It looked pretty plain, a bed, a desk, and a bureau were the only things in the room. I started to unpack my all Might merchandise when I reached my laptop at the bottom of my bag.

Then, it was as if a lightbulb had lit up over my head. 
I ran over to my desk and opened my laptop, quickly opening google.
My hands typed faster than I thought I could.
'Are vampires real' I typed and then hit enter.
The first results that I checked didn't have a definitive answer. And neither did the next 6 or 7.

But then, I scrolled down and saw an article by someone on reddit titled 'are vampires real?"
I clicked the link at it brought me to a page full of shocking answers.
All of the comments were people saying that vampires were real and what they look like.
All of which, the descriptions fit my recent changes.

I was already sure I was a Vampire. That part was undeniably clear. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it away. I needed to find out what happened with Kacchan. I commented on the sub-reddit.
'What kind of powers to these vampires have?'

I clicked enter and closed my computer. I'll just wait for an answer.

So sorry that this took so long to come out 😅😅.
Anyways schools sucks. I got into zero of the classes that I wanted and none with remotely anyone I knew or was friends with.... 👌👌👌