Blood Drive

I could feel my heart pounding and my breath quickening as we entered the multi-purpose room. The room was set up with three bed-chair things that you would see at the dentists office. Next to each of the beds were stilts that held up multiple bags that's were soon to me filled with... blood.

I have to leave here, or I'm going to lose control and hurt someone....

"Hey Midoriya! You ok?" Asks Sero, as he walks over to me with a concerned expression.
"You're nearly hyperventilating"

All of the kids that had been talking about me earlier, whipped their heads to look at me. Uraraka opened her mouth to say something, but quickly is cut of by one of the nurses.

"Ok kids, who wants to go first, were only taking a pint of blood, so don't worry!" She says with a smile.

I need to get out of here.

"Uh, Sensei? I-I don't want to do this... I have a.... a.... really bad fear of...... needles! Yeah... I hate needles, they totally, you know, creep me out! " I lie through my teeth.

"Part of the hero course would be to face your fears, I wouldn't be a very good teacher if just let you run away." He answers solemnly.

I feel my body tense up. Nonono I need to get out of here. I dart my eyes around the classroom, looking for an escape, but Mr.Aizawa noticed.

"If you think you can escape, then you must be mistaken. Look, Uraraka is doing just fine."

I hadn't even noticed that Uraraka had raised her hand.

Uraraka POV

Me, and the other people that knew something was up with Deku, noticed that he was trying to leave the room. Thank goodness I talked with Aizawa earlier and told him not to let Deku out, at any cost.

While Deku was in his dorm, we talked about what he could be hiding. We put a few of the pieces together and figured it was something that had to do with blood. His reaction to the blood drive being announced was more than enough information to back up that theory. But we still have a whole lot to figure out.

I decided to raise my hand to go first. Everyone agreed to keep a sharp eye on Deku this entire time.

"I'll go!" I say nervously.

To be honest, I've never done this before, but I need to do it, for Deku.

Deku POV

Uraraka gave me a look of concern/aggravation as she laid down on the bed.

Im so screwed

I watched the nurse stick the needle into Uraraka's forearm and the bag on the stilt slowly started filling up with a crimson colored liquid.

I tried to look away, but I just couldn't. I found my self staring wide-eyed at the bag that was now nearly full of the delicious substance.

Look at her blood

The way it moves around in its package

Just for you

Just give into your cravings, it's not going to do you any good if you hold back.

Just do it

DO IT NOW

All of the sudden, I got woken from my trance by a loud growl that came from my stomach.

I could feel my blood rush to my cheeks, causing to heat up with embarrassment. I grab my stomach and look around the room. No one seemed to notice... except Iida, Kacchan, and Tsu.