Telling

Aizawa's POV

Me and Toshinori gasped at Izuku's answer.

"You... killed her... care to elaborate...?" Said Recovery girl, obviously a little nervous.

"Well I was hungry so I bit her!" He answered happily.

"Why... why would you do that...?" I questioned.

"I just said why, silly! Cuz I was hungry!" He replies with a wink and a grin.

"Do you feel bad about doing so?" Recovery girl interrupted before I could ask another question.
He sat there for a moment, in silence. He looked like he was re-evaluating everything. After a few seconds of silence, I looked back at the boy.

He still looked pitiful, so I thought he was in his right mind again. I went to reach my hand towards him, to comfort him, but he quickly snapped at my hand.

I looked at him in shock that I almost got my hand bitten clean off. All the while, Izuku was nearly falling out of his chair, he was laughing so hard.

"Aizawa I'm going to ask you to please stand back." Recovery girl said sternly.

I nodded my head and returned to my place next to All Might.

"Now, Midoriya. Did you undergo any other changes when you transformed?" She asked formally.

He smiled from ear and nodded yes. Then he opened his mouth and licked his fangs.

"Well, other than your fangs." She added

He thought for a moment, and then shook his head yes.

"And what would that be?" She asked

"My eyes" He replied quickly.

"Your eyes look quite normal to me" she stated in a confused tone.

"Oh yea! I forgot I'm wearing contacts! Silly me! Hehe!" He said with a giggle.

(Just imagine he took his contacts out somehow lol)

After revealing his now red tinted eyes, Recovery girl jotted down a few notes.

"Well I think that concludes this interrogation." She said as she closed the bag of red liquid and throwing it away.

I instantly heard a whimper from the small boy when I realized the effects were wearing off.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." he whispered.

"Young man you have nothing to be sorry about, none of this is your fault, said Toshinori as me and him walked up to the boy and held him arm sympathetically.

After a few seconds, he jerked away and grabbed the sides of his head and started to hyperventilate.

"Nonono! I don't want to hurt you! Please stop!" He screamed, tears beginning to fall down his cheeks.

Not knowing what to do or say, Toshinori and I left the room, wondering...

What happened to you, Midoriya...?

(Sorry for the short chapter 😪😭😵 I've been so busy I kinda just yeeted myself off planet Wattpad. Anywaysss I have no school on Monday so I may update then! Also side note, plz follow me on Tik tokkkkkkkkk if you have it. 🥺🥺🥺 my account is @randomcookie.cos . I do cosplays, art and crap like that sooooo peace out mah dudes)