Oof

(Hahaha u probably thought that this was Gunna be another chapter of me complaining about school but nope. I'm just too lazy/tired/idk to think of a chapter name sooooo yea)

Without realizing I had fallen asleep, I woke up. I instantly rushed to see if I had gotten any answers on my current situation on reddit.

I ran over to my desk, opened my laptop and checked.

No replies

GOD DAMMIT

I go to close my computer when I hear a slight 'ding' that signified I had received a notification.

'@whateveridk replied to your comment.'

I opened the link and began to read the reply.

'Some Vampire powers r
Memory erasing And Anti-gravity. But those are the only ones we know so far. However,
When a vampire doesn't feed for a long time, it is said that they develop some sort of strength and speed boost. The longer the vampire goes without food, the stronger the powers become and the harder it is for the monsters to control themselves'

I read the beginning just fine and was excited to be able to do these sorts of things but the excitement stopped at the word, monsters.

That's....that's all I am.....

A monster....

My self-degrading thoughts were cut off by the bell signifying that school had started.

Aw crap I'm going to be late!

I quickly put on my uniform, grabbed my book bag and walked of my dorm, only to see Kiminari, Kirishima, and Sero, quickly getting themselves together.

I went to walk past them quickly when something Kirishima said made me stop dead in my tracks.

"Hey Midoriya! I'm glad to see you finally took off that mask thing!" He says with a toothy smile.

I stop walking and reach my hand to my face. Instead of feeling a coat of paper-like material, I touched the bare skin of my lips.

I covered my mouth with my hand and turned to the trio of, now tardy, students. 

"O-oh, uhm, thanks Kirishima I-I almost F-forgot! Hehe" I say with a nervous laugh before running back to my dorm room.

Oh
My
God

That was wayyy too close. I could have been exposed. Yeah, no way.

Time skippity scoop

When I reach the big door to my classroom,  I take a deep breath and open the door. 

"Midoriya where were you? That's the first time this year that you've been late" I hear Mr. Aizawa say.

"Oh I accidentally slept past my alarm..." I say sheepishly while scratching the back of my neck.

"Ok just take a seat, class is about to start"

Time skip brought to you by my laziness