Run

My fellow classmates wore a scared expression while they just stared at me. They knew.

"Midoriya I suggest you explain" Said a voice from outside the door. It soon opened, revealing Mr. Aizawa and All Might.

I put my hand over my mouth, because I'm still trying to hide my fangs. I open my mouth to speak. To say something. Anything. But no words come out.

I just stare at the people in front of me with wide eyes.

"Young Midoriya. Explain now. Or we will have no choice but to expel you for hurting mother student."

I still can't speak. It feels like it's getting harder to breathe.

"DEKU WHY DID YOU FUCKING HURT URARAKA. SHE COULD DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!" Screamed Kacchan.

I finally manage to get some words out.
"Ur..Uraraka..... no.... I di-didn't mean to..."
I mutter, I can feel tears prick at the edges of my eyes.

I need to get out of here. Before I hurt someone else. I desperately look around the doom for an exit.

If I can get to my dorm, I can grab my stuff and leave. It's not safe here. My only issue is that All Might is standing in front of the door. Wait... that thing... that thing I did in my dorm room. I could... walk on the wall.. yes, that might just work.

"Midoriya please.... what are you hiding...." Says Yaoyorozu.

I stand up from the bed and they visible flinch and start to back up.
I stand there for a second. Their eyes are all on me.

This is my chance.

I break out into running towards the door, as fast as I can. All Might steps in front of the door, just a I predicted.
I take a deep breath while running and jump. I squint my eyes and concentrate.

Focus Focus Focus Focus.

I open my eyes. Everyone and everything is on the ceiling? I quickly mentally slap myself for being so stupid.

I'm the one on the ceiling.

The group below me stares at me with wide eyes.

"...Deku...? What in the fuck..." mumbles Kacchan.

While everyone's distracted, I dash towards the exit and this time, thankfully make it out.
I instantly dash to the first room I find, hopefully I can lock the door and hope it doesn't let them in.

"MIDORIYA." I hear Mr. Aizawa yell.
I run until I reach two bigs doors. It looks like it said something on it but I couldn't tell what, I was running too fast.

I grabbed the door handle and quickly scrambled inside.

"Midoriya??" I hear a voice and a few whispers behind me. "Midoriya, whats going on?!"

I turn around and recognize that the room I ran into was MY classroom.
Just my luck.

Kirishima Person POV
Midoriya quickly scrambles to the other end of the room and mumbles things like "Nono... this can't be happening..."

"Uh... Midoriya? Can you tell us what happened..?" I say with a confused look apparent on my face.

"Is be ok...?" Sero whispers to me.
"I-I don't know..." I whisper back.

All of the sudden, Mr. Aizawa, Bakugo, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, and Iida burst through the doors.

"DEKUUUU" screams Bakugo.

"Eh... Bakubro, whats going on..." I say nervously.

"WHATS GOING ON IS THAT FUCKING DEKU ALMOST KILLED ROUND FACE" he screams back.

I look nervously at Midoriya, who at this point, was balling his eyes out.

"M-Midoriya... why would you do that... I thought she was your best friend..." I say under my breath.

"I-i-i I didn't mean t-to... I-" he whispers in between shuttered sobs.

I walk up to his cautiously and reach out my hand to touch his shoulder.

"NO DON-" I hear Mr. Aizawa scream.

I quickly feel my hand away, in fear of what might happen but I suddenly feel a sharp pain on my hand.

"Agh!" I screech, looking back down to see what caused the pain.

"...Midoriya...?" I say fearfully, for Izuku had his jaw latched on to my hand.

He instantly retracted his mouth with a look of shock on his eyes. His mouth was open. He had... fangs....?

"MIDORIYA DUDE WHAT THE HELL" I shout fearfully at him, grabbing my now bleeding hand.

"I-i i need to leave! Please l-let me leave! I don't w-want to hurt you g-guys anymore than I already h-have!" He cries.

"WHAT- HOW D YOU HAVE FANGS?!?" I scream, backing away.

The class gasps behind me.

I hear them whisper to each other.

"Not until you explain. Everything." Mr. Aizawa say sternly

I see Midoriya try to make another run for it but this time gets caught by Sensei's scarf.

"No! Nono! You have to let me go please!"
He yells. I have no clue what's going on but I can't help but feel bad for Midoriya.

"Now, what are these fangs Kirishima is talking about..." his voice trails off and I can tell he's just as nervous as everyone else.

He eventually wrestles Midoriya's mouth open. And reveals two of his teeth, are longer than the rest...

"M-Midoriya how did this happen...?" 

(Sorry this chapter took so long 😅 I've been rlly busy oof. Okee byeee)