No...

Aizawa POV

Uraraka has been In Midoriya's dorm for quite a while now... I hope everything's ok-

A bloodcurdling scream cuts me out of my thoughts. Since I'm a pro hero and all, my instant reaction is to run towards the scream.

"Everyone stay here" I order to the class.
They don't reply, they only answer with looks of fear.

I dash to Midoriya's dorm and the sight that I'm met with shocks me.

Uraraka is laying in the middle of the floor in a puddle of her own blood. Izuku is no where to be found.

3rd Person POV

Mr. Aizawa dashes towards the brown haired girl laying on the floor. Just as he picks her up, he hears small stifled cries from above.

"What in the..." He says, obviously shaken by He sight above him.

He sees, Deku crying... on the ceiling...
(Ok so a bunch of peeps were confused by this, so lemme clear things up. One of Izuku's 'vampire powers' is antigravity if u remember, so he can basically walk on the walls and shit 👌👌👌)

"MIDORIYA EXPLAIN NOW. DID YOU DO THIS." He screams.

The green haired boy on the ceiling is obviously startled by the sudden noise.

"Ga-ah!" He yells as he looses his balance and falls the floor.

Deku POV

Nononono what have I done... he's going to hate me... everyone's going to hate me...

"MIDORIYA I SAID EXPLAIN. DID YOU DO THIS?" Sensei screams at me again.

I grabs my knees and pull them to my chest and begin to stressfully rock back and forth.
I feel the blood drain from my face and my breath quicken.

"It w-wasn't my f-fault... I-I didn't d-do it...
p-please... ple-" I beg as black spots begin to cloud my vision.

Mr. Aizawa gives me a scared look as I feel my consciousness slip away, and I'm plummeted into darkness.

I open my eyes slowly. As my eyes adjust to the bright lights, I realize I'm back in the clinic.

I sit up slowly, at the end of my bed is Bakugo, Iida, Todoroki, and Momo.

Great.

(Sowwy for the short chapter 😅 I'm kinda busy rn... ooof. Anyways I'll try to work on another chapter tomorrow!"