After a long night of catching up with my brothers, dancing, and meeting a lot of the group, I decided it was time to go to bed. Craig took me to the crematory, which is where most of the group's newcomers sleep until they decide which field they will work in - surveillance, farming, cooking, messaging, or medical, and I fell straight to sleep in my surprisingly comfortable bed.

In the morning, with the bright sun streaming through the cracks in the brickwork and the gaps in the boarded up window, I wake up to find my leg being pecked at by a fat, white chicken.

Surprised, I scream and grab the chicken by its fat body.

"I see you've found Pecky. Sorry about that, she escaped."

I look over my shoulder at the door, where a tall, one-legged, blond man is stood, supporting himself on the doorframe. He doesn't look very familiar, so I quickly jump out of bed and smooth down my messy hair in an attempt to look presentable.

Pecky squirms in my arms and tries to peck at my wrists. I can see where her name came from.

"Let me take her from you," The man grabs his crutch from behind the door and makes his way over to me. He tucks the squirming bird under his arm so he can still hold his crutch, "You seem uncomfortable. Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No, it's just that an older man watching a teenage girl sleep is a bit weird." I explain, hoping I'm not hurting his feelings.

He doesn't actually look that much older than me, I'd say early twenties, but that still doesn't excuse the weirdness of being at my door when I've just woken up.

The man frowns.

"You don't recognise me, do you?"

"Should I?"

"Well, I'm marrying your brother today so I should hope that you would."

"Tweek?" I gasp.

"Yup," he grins, "You haven't changed a bit, Tricia. Well, apart from the haircut."

I reach up to touch my hair and it's strange how quickly it falls from my fingers due to its length. Maybe I cut it a little too short.

"It looks great, by the way. Ignore what your brother said last night, you don't look like a lesbian."

"Thanks," I smile, "you've changed a lot."

As well as the missing leg, Tweek has gone through a lot of changes in the past few years. He's had what teenagers back in 2018 would call a "major glow-up".

For a start, he's a lot bigger than the last time I saw him, both in terms of height and muscles. I don't know how often he works out but it's doing him a big favour - if I was straight I'd probably be crushing on him.

He's got a long curved scar on the right side of his face from his cheek through to his eyebrow, only just missing his eye. It looks somewhat recent and I do not want to know what caused it.

There's a chip in one of his front teeth, his fingernails are badly chewed, his extremely messy blond hair is long enough to need tying back, and one of his legs has been amputated, but I can see why Craig likes him so much.

"What happened to your leg? If you don't mind me asking."

"It got bitten and infected so we made the choice to amputate it. Honestly, it was probably for the best. After it was broken, it was never quite the same."

A loud bell rings outside and Tweek almost drops Pecky.

"The wedding starts soon. You should probably start getting ready," He says, "Craig wants to see you before the ceremony, by the way. I think it's important."