ch 2: Present problems

Bakugou's p.o.v. Present time (Highschool)

"Beep, Beep, Beep"

I opened my eyes and looked over to where my alarm clock was and saw that it said 5:30... then I slammed my fist on top it and it stopped fucking beeping. I sat up with a groan and looked around, my room looked trashed and then I looked around for my sweatpants. That's when I heard...music?

"OOOOO! Don't be bitter! OOOOO! 'Cause I'm fitter!"

Fucking shittyhair! Why is his music up so damn loud?! I stood up and walked over to my door completely forgetting about pants.

"Bam! Bam!"

The music stopped and I heard some shuffles and some muffled words. Then the door opened.

"Oh! Hey Baku-bro, what's up?"

"Shittyhair why-"

"Kiri-kun, who's at the door?"

Wait... Shitty Deku's there too!? Sure enough a tired looking Deku walks up next to Shittyhair. He put his arm around his soulmate and looked up at me.

"What were you saying?"

"Good morning Kacchan"

I glared at the disgusting sight in front of me.

"Keep your shitty music down it's only 5:30!"

Shittyhair chuckled, but nodded and closed the door. I turned around and walked back to my dorm. I sighed closing the door softly. It been awhile sense my soulmate had thought about... what they loved or hated...i guess. It was nice to see something that wasn't mine once in a while. The only memory that my soulmate really looks back on is one where a women with white hair and gray eyes is hugging them and laughing or the one where a man with flame colored hair and a muscular build is dragging them down a hallway. He looks pretty pissed off though...so that must be someone my soulmate hates. I wanted to see who my soulmate was...but I would never admit that to anyone. I sighed and took a shower. As I stood there I thought if I really wanted to find who it was I should try and think about how everyone acts when I have a memory.

~Time skip brought by the gays, at training~

Bakugou's p.o.v.

I sat there watching Half and Half get ready to fight Deku. The hole class was watching, I thought now would be a good time to see if anyone in my class was my soulmate. I focused on the memory of me and my old hag teaching me to cook. All of a sudden everyone around me gasped I looked up just as Half and Half fell to the ground holding his head. Wait!... was... Todoroki my... soulmate?

A/n

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I sure liked myself!

~Fox