Ch: 8 Training

Bakugou's p.o.v.

I was starting to pull my shirt above my head(btw in changing room) and glanced over and saw Shotou doing the same. I took a moment to examine his perfectly toned chest and his hot six pack as well as his per-

"Bakubro, what's that on your neck?" Shittyhair asked. I stopped and looked at the small mirror in my locker and saw one of the many hickeys on my neck. Flustered I put my shirt on and glared at him,

"What do you mean? What's. On. My. Neck?" He smiled a toothy smile and looked over at Shotou and smirked.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I see.." Then turned and walked out to meet with Deku. I could feel my face flush and quickly covered my face. When I looked up again Shotou had his hand next to my head and his face 2 inches away from mine. I could smell his minty breath as he leaned near my head.

"Mr.Aizawa said that we should get going." I looked up realizing that we were the only ones in the changing room. My face flushed and he leaned in to leave a kiss on my cheek. When he pulled back he smiled then turned and walked out. Shortly after I realized I should do the same so I put my uniform away and hurried out of the locker room.

~I didn't sign up for combat scene's so yeah maybe some other time~

Todoroki's p.o.v.

I had cleaned up and was waiting outside of the locker room for Katsuki when Kaminari(their like bff's ok?) came up to me and started asking me questions. I was a little confused, but answered as many as I could. After awhile I noticed that 1. Katsuki was taking awhile and 2. Kami's eyes were a pale yellow. I looked at him a little longer then asked,

"Kaminari, are you ok?" he didn't answer my question instead continued to repeat what he had been saying. I looked him some more then realized Midoriya had looked the same way at the sports festival. I quickly grab Kaminari and started shaking him.

"The-WH hdvygruvkwjg0qols ... Oh... Hey Todoroki." Kaminari said a dazed look on his face. I smiled and told him to go to the nurses office just encase. He nodded and slowly made his way in that direction. I watched him go then turned and walked towards the door of the changing room. As I walked in I heard strange noises. 

"Come now Katsuki~ It's me Todoroki.~" I stopped dead in my tracks. I could hear the shuffle of foot steps around the corner of my hiding spot. 

"Your no- Todoroki? No! Your not my-" Katsuki said. But he sounded like he was struggling, almost like he fighting somethin. Or Someone!

~To Be Continued~

A/N

Hey sorry for not updating, school work has been a struggle. I will try and update more. Love you all 💖💖