Ch 13: New End

A/N 

So I've realized how I barely let them have a leap memory. So I'll try and add that this chapter. Enjoy!!!!

Todo's p.o.v.

I got up, the bed was cold and I could smell coffee being made downstairs. I stood up and pulled my pants on walking out of Kats dorm and to the elevator. As the doors closed I pulled out my phone and checked to see if Kat had texted me. 

"Sigh" Empty. I wonder where is he. I'm used to him being with me when I wake up. The doors open and I step out. 

"Hey, Todoroki'kun!!!" I turn to see Midoriya sitting with Kirishima and the "Bakusquad". I smile and walk over, peeking in the kitchen to see if Kats making breakfast. To my disappointment he wasn't there. 

"Todo~" I stopped. That sounded like Kat, but it had a hint of something... 

¨Kat?¨ I stepped into the kitchen. No one. I looked around, nothing... Wait? 

"Todo~" 

"Kat?" I step toward the shadowed figure, raising my hand to touch his cheek. His hand reached up and touched mine. 

"Kat?~" 

"Yes, Todoroki?" Wait? I pull back, alarmed. My Katsuki doesn't call me...

"Katsuki? How old am I?" (I just found out that like everyone in Ua is 16 and Todo's only 15!! He a baby, anywho) Katsuki looked at me weirdly and the giggled,

"Todo, why are you askin-"

"Answer the question!" His face scrunched up and he frowned.

"Your. . . 15." Oh, my face softened in guilt as he was right. I smiled and reached for his left hand to rub his ring finger to calm him down or reassure him, but when my hand started to move he pulled back.

"Todoroki! What are you doing?" I looked at his face trying to see if he was playing a joke on me, but nothing on his face indicated that he was joking.

"Kat. . . What do you mean?" He look at me and then said,

"I don't like that. It feels weird and makes my finger feel numb." I stepped back and looked into his eyes for the first time this morning. What I saw was pain, and his eyes. . . They had a gold-sh yellow color to them.

"Kat? What happened last night?" He chuckled,

"We watched a movie and then I went back to my room and fell asleep. And now where here!" He smiled, but I couldn't return that smile. I stepped away from "Katsuki" and shook my head.

". . . Kat I'll be right back, . . .Ok?" He smiled and nodded turning to take a sip of his coffee. I walked into the common room and motioned to Kirishima. He nodded and got up and walked over to me.

"What's up bro?" I shushed him a little,

"Kat's acting weird." He chuckled for a second before realizing that I was serious,

"Um. . . What do you mean by weird?" I sighed and told what he had said and how he acted. Kirishima's face fell and he looked into the kitchen and then back at me.

"Um. . . Yeah that doesn't sound like any Bakugou I know. What do you want to do?" And idea had crossed my mind and it seemed like the only way to know for sure.

"Can you get Midoriya?" He nodded and when Midoriya was over here I told them my plan and they agreed to help me. Midoriya went over to talk to "Katsuki" in case he fell over when I had the Leap Memory and Kirishima stayed with me to catch me.

<Leap Memory time Boi's!>

~Our first Date~

~Katsuki's lips on mine~

~"Bakugou looks like a Pomeranian, right?!"~

~"Like it!? I fucking Love It!!"~

~Kat pinned to a wall under me~

~Falling asleep with Kat~

<Leap Memory ended>

Katsuki's p.o.v.

~Memory has ended~

My head hurt so bad, but I was so happy. Shotou knew it wasn't me! He knew! I could feel my tears rush down my face as I cried with joy. Before I felt a hard pressure hit my gut and my body leave the ground and then hit the wall. I coughed and felt the warmness of my blood hit my hand. I looked up to see Dabi lean down and place a hand on my cheek. I flinched and saw his mouth move, but I couldn't here anything. He frowned and threw my head back and walked away, locking my door again. (Bakugou is being held in a spare room and the League is taking turns watching him) I looked down at my hand then smiled,

"I hear you, Sho"

Todo's p.o.v.

"I hear you, Sho~"

I sat up quickly. Kat! That was Kat's voice! He heard me, but when I looked around the room I saw. . .

"Katsuki?" He looked up and smiled brightly, and got up and hugged me.

"I'm so glad your awake! Gosh I was talking to Midoriya'kun and then I saw you colapse and got really worried!" There. This was not my Katsuki. I pulled away from. . . Whoever this was and shook my head. I saw Kirishima in the corner,

"Is it. . ." I shook my head no and instantly Kirishima had the imposter pinned to the ground and he was calling for Midoriya. As the other's rushed in to put quirk dampeners on the person's wrists we watched as the figure started to melt and giggles filled the room.

"Aww :( You guy's are no fun!" We didn't even last a full day!" Toga. Himiko Toga. I remembered her from Kat's last kidnapping. She could transform into other people if she had their blood. I stood up and walked over to her. Grabbing her face I looked her in the eyes,

"Where. Is. My. Katsuki?" She smiled.

"Your to late."

A/N

Hello! I am not dead, just merely crying. I will hopefully be posting more sense school has been canceled. I hope you all are ok! I really wish you all good luck in these next few weeks!