Ch 5: The Date

A/N

Sorry for missing the update date(?)! I was to preoccupy by school starting. Updates might be slower or faster depending on school work. This will be a longer chapter like I said. Enjoy!

Bakugou's p.o.v.

I was sitting in the common room with Shitty hair, Deku, Dunce Face, Lazy dude(Shinsou and yes he replaced Mineta >:D), Tape Dude, Raccoon Eyes. Deku and Shitty hair were being all lovie-dovie, Raccoon eyes and Dunce face were arguing about... I don't know. Lazy dude and Tape dude were talking about cats( idk). I sat there thinking about what to do to pass the time when my phone went off bring me out of my trans.

<In Private Chat with Sho & Kat>

Sho: Hey is it ok if i pick the place we eat at tonight?

Kat: Sure

Kat: Where were you thinking?

Sho: For me to know and you to find out uwu

Kat: ... Did you just "uwu"?

Sho: Maybe >:)

Kat: ...

Sho: So the reservations at 6 so we'll leave at, I'm thinking 5:30?

Kat: Ok, see you in a little bit

<Leaving chat>

Bakugou's p.o.v.

I left the chat and looked at the time IT'S 5 FUCKING O'CLOCK!! I stood up and rushed to my room closing the door quickly behind me.

"Fuck, wth am I gonna wear?!" I muttered to myself, wondering around my room looking at all my cloths trying to pick a good outfit.

<20 minutes later, 'cause I'm lazy>

I gave up.

I had nothing good to wear. I sat there on my bed in dread. I had 5 minutes before Shotou gets here. I stood up in only a tank top and short shorts and walked to Sho's room. As I entered the elevator and pressed his floor I had some time to think about what I was gonna tell him, how I was gonna explain to him why we wouldn't be able to go anywhere. Just as we got to the 2nd floor the elevator doors opened to show Deku.

"Kac-chan! I've been looking for you!" He said with a excited face.

"What? What do-" I was cut off by Deku grabbing my wrist and dragged me to his room(I can't remember what floor Deku and the other's are on so just bear with me)He opened his door to revile... Shitty hair and lazy dude.

"What. The. Hell. Is going on?" I asked.

"I heard you had a date with Todoroki, so we're going to help you, bro!" Shitty hair said.

<This is just gonna be conversation style(?)>

Me(Bakugou): Wait, where did you hear that from?

Deku: N-not important!

Lazy dude: Todoroki asked Uraraka and the girls for help on dressing him( idk ) and so Uraraka told us to help you seance she knew you'd be a wreck.

Deku: Shinsou! Why would you be so blunt about it!

Shitty hair: Yep! And know we need to get you ready! We only have 5 minutes!

Me: I-I what-

<out of chat like thing>

Deku set me down on the bed and started searching through his cloths.

<4 minutes later>

Deku's p.o.v.

We had finally found a perfect outfit for Kac-chan. It was a white shirt, black blazer, and black skinny jeans. He looked great! If I do say so myself uwu.

Bakugou's p.o.v.

I must admit... I looked pretty damn good( also Bakugou's gonna be shorty pie( Todo and most of the boys -Deku are 6ft). As I was admiring myself a soft knock came from the door and Deku got up to answer it.

"Todoroki-kun! Hi, yes he's in here. Of course." He turned and motioned for me to come over. I stood up and nervously walked over to the door. I was greeted by a man wearing a red shirt and black blazer, with black jeans. He looked stunning.

"...Bakugou...You look- I mean-..." He cut off a dark blush crossing over his cheeks. I smiled and looked over at Deku and the others.

"I hate to have to say this, but...Thanks" I said through grinding teeth. Deku smiled a big blinding smile. Shotou grabbed my hand softly and gestured for us to leave.

<After they get there and order>

Todoroki's p.o.v.

When we finished our order Baku-Katsuki sat awkwardly fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Katsuki...What did you think of training today?" I asked breaking the silence. He looked at me then chuckled,

"Heh, pretty well besides you watching me the whole time." He said with a smirk that could kill someone!

"Heh, ... Yep, I guess you caught me there."I said laughing quietly to myself.

Our food arrived soon after and with relief I ate the food not having to worry about awkward conversations. I looked up at my date to see him eating his food very carefully. He glanced up at me and quickly looked back down at his food and embarrassed blush crossing over his face. I just smiled and went back to eating my Soba.( Yes, I did XD)

<Later at a park>

Reader's p.o.v.

Todoroki and Bakugou walked next to each other bumping shoulders occasionally. As they walked a cold breeze blew and Bakugou shivered. Todoroki realizing this reached his arm around his date warming him. Bakugou looked up(XD ok I'll stop) and smiled softly. They hadn't realized how close they were to the dorms until the building was in front of them. Bakugou stopped jerking Todoroki back. He looked at the ash blond boy with confusion,

"Bakugou, what's wrong?" Concern and curiosity laced in his question. Bakugou looked up at his date a smirk clear across his face.

Bakugou's p.o.v.

"Thank you for tonight...Shotou." I said feeling my face heat up. He was about to open his mouth, but I wasn't finished,

"And about that kiss..." I looked him in the eyes and smirked. His eyes widened and he put his hands around my waist pulling me close to him and bending down to kiss me. I stood on my toes ever so slightly and met his lips with mine. His lips were so soft and he tasted like peppermints. I smirked into our kiss, but our moment was ruined by a cry,

"WOOOO HOOO! YES TODORKI! YOU GET THAT MANS! OOOOOOO" We break our kiss to see the entirety of our class hanging out of their windows.

" I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!" I scream Todoroki still has his arms around me and pulls me back, whispering

"Will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?" He whispered in my ear sending a shiver down my spine. And whispering back I said,

"Can do you the honor of saying... yes."