Chapter 11

Tony's POV

'Shut up!' I yelled at the thought in my head.

'I didn't even say anything, Seriously Tony?' Steve replied.

'Oh My! Steve I didn't tell you that it's just that, it was just me talking to my mind. I didn't tell you to shut up.' I looked into his eyes.

I first saw him giving me a very unconvincing and confused look but then eventually his eyes became soft and he looked carefully at me, you know just like he used to do before, before all of this didn't happen and he didn't misunderstand me or I wasn't being the sarcastic ass I am.

'It's fine Tony. Anyway I should probably head back to my room.' Steve replied looking away from me.

I didn't want him to leave and I know like it was late but I even know that Steve would never sleep this early and he was probably leaving so that he could avoid me but I wanted him to stay. Oh! He even called me Tony so this is my cue!

'Steve!' I said.

'Yeah?' He asked as he stopped.

'Stay? Umm well! I just had to discuss few things with you.' I said.

Damn! Who will say that I am the genius billionaire playboy philanthropist as here I was thinking twice before talking to this tall, blonde, idiot, charming, beautiful man infront of me.
*Okay Tony Stop!*
I can talk to him, it's just Steve.

'About?' he asked.

This man gets on my nerve sometimes, like what on earth are these one word replies? He is damn lucky that I love him.

'About Peter and before you start with your one word questions again can you just sit with me for sometime or am I asking for too much because I know that you are not sleepy and you are completely free now.' I said in one breathe.

'Ofcourse Tony! I always have time for Peter.' Steve said.

It made me really happy that he has time for Peter but a bit upset too that he is free for everyone but me.

'Okay so I have the most amazing and crazy plan.' I said being quite excited.

'What is it?' he asked maintaining the straight face.

'Well basically we have to travel to the timeline where we can save him which will eventually bring him back. Basically in short you can call it time travelling.' I said.

'And how exactly can you do that?' he asked being confused.

'It will include simple time travelling but we will need Strange to help us.' I said.

'Well, then let's just contact him and then we can start off with your plan because it sounds very effective and convincing.' he replied.

'I already did! I mean Nat did! So probably he will be here by tomorrow.' I replied smiling.

'Oh! Fine then.' he said and was about to leave.

'Steve! There is something else even I want to talk to you about.' I said.

I saw him tense up a bit. He tried his best to avoid eye contact but where else could he even look when me! The Charming Tony Stark was right infront of him.

'What do you want to talk about?' He stammered.

'Well it is about Barnes and Nat.' I said.

'What about them? Well, they don't even talk much.' he said.

'You think so? I saw them having a really cosy conversation here right before I kind of interrupted them.' I replied.

'Must be something about work or important, Tony! How does it even matter? Even if they talk, that is just fine.' Steve said.