Chapter 28

Posting it right at 12am!!😂
(A/n- Before I start, I just want to say that this entire thing might not be upto your expectations because I am extremely bad at this! Sorry beforehand, now enjoy!!
Also, it would be nice if you would read the author's note today, thank you!)❤️

Tony's POV:

If I say that I absolutely hated waking up would be an understatement now because damn, my head hurts like a bitch!!

Urghh!! I hold my head in my hands and can't stop groaning!! I am not getting drunk like yesterday ever again.

I badly need something to ease my pain!

I lazily sit up on my bed and glanced towards the table beside my bed to check the time but my eyes fell on a little heart shaped thing there!

Now, what is this? I clumsily picked it up!! I opened it to realise that it is a letter.

I opened it with my sleepy eyes and terrible throbbing headache.

The contents that I saw made me blush and I won't lie.

Dear babe,

I know you have a terrible headache and I can't say how it feels because I cannot ever get drunk but don't worry babe, I have got your back! I have kept a painkiller and water right next to this letter! Take it and go upstairs to get yourself food! You won't find anyone in the tower today but you will find another letter like this upstairs on the dining table! Hope the pain gets better, love you!

From,
Your Steve!

I smiled looking at the painkiller and water! Without wasting any further time I gulped it down and rushed upstairs! I checked the clock and it was 12pm! Damn! I overslept like a sloth!

I went inside the kitchen hoping I would find something good to eat for lunch as breakfast was out of the question.

I went towards the refrigerator to find a sticky note on it!

Tony,
I have cooked steak for you, I knew you would wake up late.
Steve!

Gosh! This man would be the death of me!

But why is he so utterly sweet today? Did I do something yesterday?

I grabbed the steak, heated it and went towards the dining table only to find another letter which I guess Steve was talking about in the first letter.