Chapter 25

Steve's POV:

Frustrating!!

That's the correct word!!

According to Friday, frustrating means, 'causing annoyance or upset because of an inability to change or achieve something.'

But for me frustrating means 'Everything is fine but still TONY is ignoring me.'

I mean we had the discussion and he hugged me real tight and everything but right now when I am sitting here with all the members in our tower, I can very well understand that Tony is for real ignoring me.

Alright I know that you all want to know what happened to others while Tony and I were fixing things so I'll take you for a short flashback ride.

Flashback! (Steve's pov continue)

The faces we saw as we entered the tower were as shocked as anyone would be in this situation. Nat looked like she would cry at any moment now and Banner was shocked at first but then quickly smiled towards me.

For some reason I knew that Bruce does trust me a lot. Anyway to continue, the first one to attack me with questions was Peter ofcourse.

'Steve where were you? You really left him? Oh my you don't know that person wouldn't eat or sleep! Why did you leave him? And wait! Why are you back again now? Did you already find her? Tell me you won't leave him again? Please will you talk to him? Wait? Are you alright?' He asked altogether and I could just chuckle.

'Hi to you too Pete! And I left him but I knew I wouldn't survive a day without him so here I am back on my knees literally for him! Would you please let me meet him?' I asked.

'Yes Obviously I would, please go meet him.' Peter replied.

That's when I was leaving but stopped as the conversation didn't stop there!

Nat was literally killing Buck with her eyes.

'Hmm, that was fast!' Nat said.

'I am sorry, you know I had to go more for him! He is my best bud!' Buck replied.

'I really wanna break your neck right now!' Nat said glaring at him.

'I know and you can do it! But I took your permission before leaving!' Buck said.

'That wasn't a permission! I just couldn't stop you from doing anything because I have no right!' Nat said.

'You don't?' Buck asked.

'No!' Nat replied.

'If you didn't have any right then I wouldn't allow you to break my neck!' Buck replied smiling.

Nat's eyes were shining so bright that I am sure Buck could see himself in those two sparkling eyes!!

I guess you can predict the rest! Still I will elaborate!!

She hugged Buck and said something which really didn't make any sense because it went like 'Let me have the privilege to break your neck for the rest of our lives!' And to my surprise Buck smiled so happily that in the next moment they were kissing!

I am glad that my best bud is finally settled I guess and also, lowkey happy that Tony won't be jealous anymore!

Well, Bruce was surprisingly calm and I knew that Bruce is one person who may look calm but isn't calm because I still remember that one phrase he told me 'I am always angry' so I kind of didn't ask him anything!

I guess things are getting better, now I just have to make Tony mine again!

The rest is known to you, things that happened to me and Tony, I guess the author described it in chapter 24 if she wasn't lazy!!

(A/n- STEVEE!!!!!!)

Alright!! So yeah that was basically the short flashback!!

End of Flashback!

Everything was so smooth and calm and perfect except the fact that Tony was ignoring me!

And suddenly I noticed something!

'Tony! Where is your ring?' I asked.

'Ring? Oh! The one you gave me?' He asked casually.

'Yes! The promise ring, I gave you!' I said.

'I opened it! It didn't have any meaning whatsoever when you left me. So I decided that it is better if I don't wear it!' Tony said shrugging.

'But I am back now! Why didn't you still wear it?' I asked almost losing my patience.

'You maybe back Steve but the promise was already broken so it doesn't mean anything so I am not going to wear it! But yes! I have it with me don't worry!' Tony said shrugging again.

He was so calm and so casual about it that to me it felt that our relationship was again back at the starting point.

Can't even blame him but this is actually my fault and what he said isn't wrong as well.

I calmly sighed and played with the same matching promise ring on my finger. I didn't continue the conversation anymore.

Did you really accept me back Tony?

Tony's POV:

Okay! Don't freak out! This is just the small game I am playing with him because he deserves it!

Also, Steve is everything to me and I opened the ring just so that I can make the situation this dramatic! Like you know how dramatic I can be!!

But you know? Soon my eyes fell on my favourite oceanic blue orbs and I could sense him sad and more like confused! That's when I thought that I would make the most stupid and idiotic decision!

'I have an announcement to make!' I said grabbing everyone's attention.

'What is it?' Nat asked.

'Its about me and Steve!' I said sighing calmly.

I knew the entire decision was stupid and idiotic but I know I won't regret it, not anymore!!

A cliffhanger!! Why? Because I wanted to!!😂😂😂😂😂

Sorryyyyyy though! Also, just 5 more chapters!!!!!😪

But anyway!! I will be back super soon!! Be prepared!!😌❤️

Till then..
Keep loving..
STONNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY!!❤️❤️