PROLOGUE

Flashback

So how is it, how was the result of the scan, Mr adewale screamed at his wife in a loud tone.

thhhhhhee doctorrrr ehmm said saidddd that it issssss a girl, Mrs adewale starmared dropping the bombshell she knew and feared her husband will be terrified with.

The last couple of years had been hell for her, all her scan results didn't yield the result her husband so much desired, which was to have a male child. The previous ones have been so terrible that her husband gave her no choice than to abort the babies, due to the fact that they were females, but because she loved him so much, and was scared that he was going to leave her she agreed to his wish. But this time around she was so done with him, she didn't even know where the boldness came from but she had a choice to make, but if her husband had another thing in mind he should as well go and f**k himself.

She was so deep in her thoughts untill his voice brought her back from her world.

"I believe you know what to do with that thing in your womb, you are supposed to have even terminated it before coming back he said without a single iota of remorse".

"HELL NO" was this man humane at all, what in the world even attracted her to him, how could she have been blinded by love all this while. For God's sake this will be the third child he will be asking her to abort, all because they were female children. Realization now dawned on her that she never did married a man but a DEVIL himself.

Trying to find her voice she opened her mouth with boldness she never realized she had.

"I am not aborting this one she said with much boldness."

Woman what don't you understand, you really don't have a say in this matter.

"Well I have much say on this matter because this is my child we are talking about here". "I regret aborting the other two but this time am going to do right", You are so evil, infact I curse the day I met you she said.

Woman better watch your mouth or I will help you do it, you have but only one choice out of two options; Mr adewale yelled.

you abort that weakling inside you and we forget this ever happened.
OR
✓ you choose to have the baby and I will Never ever love or care for you and your useless bastard of a weakling.

My mind is already made up, am keeping my baby, she said.

Okay then get ready to take care of the baby on your own, cause no way in hell am I going to take care of that bastard in your womb, Mr adewale blurted out.