First Day

So I forgot to add a list of the girls in the story so I'll just give a quick list cuz I'm too lazy too add pictures.

Benny Drowned

Clockwork

Eyeless Jackie

Slenda

Hoodie

Masky

Kake-Gao

Jane the Killer

Jess The Killer

Judge Angel

Laughing Jill

Nurse Ann

Ticci Tami

Now with that out of the way, let's get on with the chapter.

(Y/n) POV

It was my first day at the mansion and I was curious to see how it would go but also terrified. I mean who wouldn't be? Being the only guy living with at least 10 girls alone. At least things would get interesting.

I decided to go and explore the mansion so I won't get lost. That's when I realized this place is huge. I made a map on my helmet by scanning the house and I decided to go to a couple of the bigger rooms I saw on the first floor. (BTW you had your helmet on the last couple chapters with your casual outfit so only Slenda knows what you look and sound like without it. The girls looked at you with lust because they knew you were a guy and they were excited to finally have one living with them.)

I went to the two large rooms on the map and saw one was a pool and the other was a gym. I decided I would go into the gym and workout a bit because I needed to keep in shape even though I wouldn't be at war anymore with the IMC. I looked around and this place had everything I needed and got to work.

*Time skip one hour cuz I don't know how to write about working out*

I had been at the punching bag and apparently I was punching so loud about half the girls came to see what was up. I give the bag a couple hard punches and a mean roundhouse kick that sendsd the bag flying halfway across the room. Everyone looks at me in astonishment.

Tami: Holy shit! T-That was awesome (Y-Y/n)! Slenda: Most impressive. I designed that chain specifically so it wouldn't break off and you're the first person to break it. Perhaps you would like to spar with one of us? (Y/n): Yea sure. Who's up first? 

Jess semed more than eager to fight and I accepted.

Jess: You'll definitely be interesting to fight. No one's been strong enough to break the chain, not even me and I'm one of the strongest fighters here.

We het into the ring and get into our fighting stances. 

Slenda: And... Begin! (This is my first fight scene so sorry if it's shit)

Jess and I circle around each other for a few seconds before she charges me. She throws and uppercut and I jump back to dodge it. I throw a kick to the knee and it connects, slightly stumbling her. I capitalize on this opportunity and throw a hook straight to the nose, knocking her back to the side of the ring. She charges again but this time, pretends to throw a punch to the stomach but instead goes for the face, catching me off guard. Luckily my helmet won't be damaged from simple punches because it's protected my head from countless revolver shots before so it didn't hurt that much. Jess looked confused so I return the favor by throwing a straight punch to her nose, which starts bleeding slightly. Jess looks pissed now and she starts throwing punch after punch, most of which I dodge but she manages to hit me a few times in the torso. I catch one of her fists and throw her over me like a german suplex. When she gets up I take initiative this time by getting behind her without her noticing and doing something I learned called the 2-3-2 combo to finish her off consisting of 2 kidney punches, turning her head around, and finishing it with a right cross to the face. (Looks like the 2-3-2 combo execution in titanfall 2. Look it up)

Jess fell unconscious and I fell to the ground panting because even though she didn't get too many hits on me, she can really punch. Everyone looks at me with their jaws dropped and I see that everyone else in the mansion was here at this point. Everyone starts cheering for me while Ann takes Jess to her office. I guess she's the strongest fighter here and everyone is excited to finally see someone beat Jess.

Jess eventually wakes up and congratulates me on being the first person to beat her and we all head to the kitchen for lunch. Suddenly I get asked a strange question out of nowhere.

Tami: Hey (Y/n) do you play any instruments. (Y/n): Yeah actually. Not to toot my own horn or anything but I'm pretty damn good at guitar. I can actually play any song I listen to just by hearing it.

Everyone seemed skeptical at this.

Jane: Bullshit. If you really can play something right now. Benny: Yeah. How about cliffs of dover? That's way too hard to play. (Y/n) Ok. BT hand me my guitar.

BT appeared in the window. 

BT: Copy that, pilot.*hands (Y/n) guitar*.

The girls stayed silent for a few seconds and cheered again.

(Y/n): Told you. Jane: Ok I guess you weren't lying. Kake-Gao: [Holy shit, that was awesome, Senpai]

I blushed at this under my helmet.

 (Y/n): Senpai already? You don't even know what I look like. Slenda: Well maybe if you took off your helmet then that could change.

I didn't like the way she said that so I might have to keep it on a little while longer.

(Y/n): I still need a bit more time to warm up to you all. Don't worry I'll take it off eventually. Slenda: Understandable. However you will need to take it off sometime so we cant trust you more. (Y/n): I hear ya. I won't keep it on forever.

Slenda POV

Damn it. Looks like we'll need to wait a bit longer to see his face. I can wait a little I guess but I really want to see his face again, he's actually pretty cute. Luckily I have the perfect plan to see him without his helmet again pretty soon...

We finally reached 150 reads and just after one day of 100 reads. I was certainly not expecting this. As promised I will do a QnA. Leave any questions you have about me down below. They can be about my personal life or my life here on Wattpad. If you have multiple questions that's fine, feel free to ask them all but do 1 question per comment please. I'll answer them in a few days to make sure I have enough questions to answer.