Epilogue

Well, we're finally here, at the end of the road. sorry this is a little short, but I just wanted it to be a short and sweet final send off. Enjoy our finale.

3 Years after the events of the last chapter

3rd person POV

(Y/n), now known as Captain Lastimosa is currently on Harmony in an undisclosed location near  an IMC camp. They've been growing more and more desperate by the day. They've been utilizing more and more underhanded tactics, such as taking out Militia pilots when they're off duty/off guard and a whole laundry list of things that are more than likely against the Geneva Convention, but that doesn't matter.

Lately, the IMC have been setting up camps outside Militia territory so they could surround them and attack at a moment's notice, and it was (y/n)'s job to take out the last few of them. He was sneaking to the back of the camp, cloak activated. He circled around the guards and took them out quickly with his suppressed wingman. He had to be careful, as Briggs insisted that he do this in the middle of the day for some reason.

He stuck to the shadows as best he could. This was a rather large camp, with an estimated 400 soldiers, according to intel. He saw a large tent in the center. At least 15 feet tall. 'That must be where he is', he thought. (Y/n) moved for the central tent, making sure to hide any bodies and leave no witnesses. He eventually made it to his destination, seeing his target all alone: Marder.

"So, you've managed to sneak in here undetected? I'm impressed. Our camps were deliberately designed down to the patrol shifts to be impenetrable, and yet you've made it here without a scratch, AND in broad daylight. You're even better than your father." (Y/n) brandishes his R-201 and aims at the general.

"Flattery isn't going to get you anywhere with me. I have orders to bring you in, dead or alive. I won't hesitate to bring you in as the former." Marder chuckles.

"Oh I know it won't get you to walk out of here empty handed or turn yourself in to us.  I was hoping you could give me less of a prison sentence if you decide to take me in. I could give you what you want you know. Money, power, new weapons, anything you ask."

"Is that how you corrupted your pilots into joining you?", the pilot snapped.

"Some of them yes. Of course it's trouble keeping them all, but I manage. I'm sure I could do the same for you", he said, trying to tempt (y/n).

"Well, the difference between me and them is..."

He turns the safety off.

"I'm not THAT desperate." (Y/n) unloads the whole clip into the general's body and he falls to the floor, beyond saving. The alarm goes off and the IMC soldiers move into the central tent. (Y/n) turns on his helmet radio. 

"Briggs, this is Lastimosa, requesting Titanfall on my location."

"Copy that, Standby for Titanfall." The familiar sound of a Titan breaking the sound barrier was heard, before a tremor was felt throughout the camp and the IMC started firing, while others wisely tried to run. The tent entrance is opened by a giant metallic hand.

"Ready to transfer control to pilot." (Y/n) happily climbed into the cockpit and felt control of BT be given to him through their neural link. It wasn't long before all IMC were slaughtered without a second thought.

"Briggs, this is Lastimosa. All IMC including Marder have been eliminated."

"Copy that. I've got some good news for you too.  We've found the last IMC base on the entire frontier in another system. We're sending our nearest fleet there and we'll finally win this war. You can finally get some time off while we decide what to do next. For now though, get BT back to base for repairs and spend some time with the wife. Commander's orders."

"Roger that. Lastimosa out." With that, (Y/n) headed towards the nearest Militia base to drop off BT for repairs and to get him back in orbit to be ready for Titanfall again at a moment's notice before  changing back into a more casual attire and heading back to his house. It was a simple 2 story house, nothing too fancy or too cheap. He pulled his key out of his pocket and unlocked the door. He went into the bedroom to find Gates on the bed watching TV. She noticed him and turned it off.

"Hey (Y/n). Ready to head over?"

"Ready when you are." They head down into the basement where they kept the teleporter that the IMC had used 3 years go to reach the creepypastas' universe.

They went through it and they ended up in front of the creepypasta mansion. (Y/n) knocked on the door and Slenda answered it.

"Good to see you two again. It's been a while. I assume you've won the war?"

"Pretty much. We just have to take out a base in another system and it'll be game over for them. It's in another system entirely so they're sending a near by fleet in the area to do it for us, which means we get some much  needed time off."

"Well it's good to know our efforts here weren't in vain. I'm sure the girls will want to celebrate this victory. They've actually been preparing for it for quite a while now. Come in." Slenda steps aside allowing (y/n) and Gates to enter the mansion. Slenda sends a telepathic message to everyone about the news and everyone heads down to the basement. A huge party ensues with a ton of drinking, games, food, and stories from all sides. The celebration of the defeat of the IMC was one to be remembered.

                                                                                                THE END.