Rescue Mission

3rd person POV

Two pilots and a Titan are seen walking around the IMC Draconis, making sure that they weren't spotted, the female pilot leading the way. The other pilot and the Titan are following close behind, wanting to just get it all over with already. Eventually the find the experimentation wing where the creepypastas are most likely being held.

"You sure this is where they are, Gates", (Y/n) asked.

"Of course I'm sure", she replied. 

"They're all chained up in the same room so they won't have to walk to a completely separate room every time the wanna test on someone else. Follow me." With that they go towards the far end of the hall towards a door locked with a code and card scan. 

"BT, punch this door open", Gates commands.

"Copy that, captain." A loud bang is heard as the door caves in with one punch from BT. He stands guard while (Y/n) and Gates enter the room, to see the other and their javelins, restrained by chains hanging them in the air and a bit worse for wear.

"'Bout damn time you two showed up, my arms are sore as hell", Jess says rather frustratingly.

"Another snarky remark and I'll leave you there", Gates says jokingly, making everyone chuckle. With that, (Y/n) and Gates start getting everyone free by shooting the chains out of the ceiling before Slenda gets everyone's cuffs off with her tendrils. Suddenly the alarm goes off.

"Warning, prisoners have escaped. All IMC personnel please be advised."

"Well looks like they've found us out", (Y/n) says.

"Shut up, clock in and gear up, we're getting out of here", he says pointing to the javelins behind him. Soon everyone is suited up and in their javelins. Suddenly, gunshots are heard outside the room and BT is communicating with (Y/n) through his helmet.

"Pilot, multiple hostiles and Titans engaging, requesting assistance." 

With that, everyone runs out of the room and sees an entire hallway of grunts and Titans firing at them. BT sets up a Particle Wall to protect them while they regroup outside. With that, a  huge gunfight breaks out, with the creepypastas cleaving through enemies while (Y/n) is embarked in BT with Gates rodeoing on top of them, all 3 of them taking care of the Titans. Soon, the whole room is cleared out.

"Alright everyone, we gotta get out of here. Gates, if you'd lead the way", Slenda asks. Gates nods and hops off, leading everyone out. Eventually they get out of the ship, only to be met with the entire Draconis force pointing weapons at them. Grunts, Spectres, Stalers, Reapers, and the last few Titans on the ship. And who's leading the group but Blisk inside his Titan.

"Well, well, well, what have we got here? You've escaped AND gotten the test subjects out alive. Not bad kid, not bad at all. Most people don't last this long." He loads his chaingun and spins it up.

"But you're not getting any farther. This ends here! Get 'em bois!" Both sides charged each other without warning , ready to end it. All except for our hero and his rival.

"Guess we're finally deciding who's the better pilot huh?"

"Of course. Just like I always says: you kill me, you're better, I kill you...

I'm better."

"Blisk starts unloading into BT's chassis, who puts up a vortex shield to catch the bullets and waited for Blisk to run out of ammo before releasing the shield. Blisk saw it coming and activated his gun shield, catching the bullets and nearly destroying the whole shield, but it barely hung on. (Y/n) took this opportunity to rush Blisk, switching to the Ronin loadout before hitting him with an arc wave and dashing around the Legion chassis, hitting it with the sword over and over again, slowly chipping it's armor off with each hit.