Chapter 7 - Question

You sat in the car as C drove. It was quiet now and the sun had just risen.  

"How much longer?" You asked. C didn't looked at you. 

"We will be there in less then a day." C said but your stomach growled, something you were afraid of. 

"What was that?" C asked. You rolled your eyes. 

"I'm hungry. Humans get hungry." You said. C nodded and you saw him turn, heading to a gas station store. 

"C, don't." You said as he stopped. He didn't answer you as he got out of the car. He then looked at you. 

"Don't move." He said, closing the door and walked up to the store. You tried to open the door, but it was locked and you couldn't open it. You looked out the windshield and saw the C had just killed the working. You covered your mouth in horror. He then pushed smashed the cash register, grabbed some food and walked out. He opened the door, throw the food in and started to fill the car with fuel. You grabbed all the food, throwing it, tears coming down your face. You didn't want anyone to die. You heard the door open and was the C was back in. 

"Eat." He said. You shook your head. 

"Lost my appetite." You said as C started the car and drove again. 

"You need to eat or you will parish." C said. You knew he would just make you eat with the metal in your so you grab something and ate it.    

"There." You said. C looked at you. 

"(y/n), I understand that you do not agree with me, but in the future, you want this." C said. You looked at him. 

"How could i possible what this. Kat is my best friend." You said. C looked at you. 

"Would you like me to tell you?" C said. You were silent. and C faced the road again. 

"You have told me the story before I was sent back, in case you asked. I can tell you." C said. You looked forward, almost afraid to ask to hear it. An hour passed before you spoke. 

"OK." You said, only because you can use it to stop yourself.