Chapter 9 - Past part two

You were in the police station as they wouldn't let you go with Sam.

"So you were having coffee with, Katherine you said, and got the call form Sam." The officer said. You nodded. 

"Is Sam OK?" You asked. The officer ignored you. 

"About Katherine. She wasn't at the scene. Do you know where she went?" He asked. 

"No. Is Sam OK?" You asked again. The officer was silent for a bit before he sighed. 

"No. Sam died on her way to the hospital, that's why..." You tuned him out from shock.

'Sam's...Dead?' You thought. You then started to cry. You and Sam had become close, almost like sisters, next to Kat. 

"I'm sorry (y/n), but that's why I need you to listen to me. Where is Kat." He asked. 

"I don't know, why?" You asked, wiping your eyes. The officer took out a few pictures from a file and slid them to you. You picked it up and looked. It showed Kat and John. 

"These were recovered from the cameras." The officer said. One was of them placing the bombs around your work. 

"N-No." You whispered. 

"Do you have any Information on them?" He asked. You nodded. 

"Their numbers. Here." You said and wrote down the numbers. 

"Thank you. If they try to contact you, give us a call." He said. You nodded, stood and left. By the time you got home, you broke down in tears. All your work, gone. You hit your table with your fist. 

"You bastards!" You yelled. You looked around your house. you never brought home work, so all your research was destroyed. You looked at the table again, seeing a note. you picked it up and read it. 

Dear (y/n), 

I'm sorry. I couldn't let you created the things that would kill us all. 

Forgive us. 

Kat.

Your blood began to boil. They didn't even want to give your work a chance. You crumbled and threw the note. You stood, grabbing your laptop and walking out of your house and got into your car. You drove to your facility, walking right in, ignoring the police tape. 

"Please be OK, please be OK." you said, walking up the stairs to your floor. Once on it, you looked arounf. Everything was destoryed. Yuo saw that one of the T-800's were missing and knew what was going on. You walked to your office and smiled. Your T-1000 was sitting there, eyes open, not a scratch on him. 

"(y/n)(l/n). How can I help you." The T-1000 asked. You walked over, setting the laptop on the burnt lab table and stood in front of him. 

"T-1000. I have a mission for you. I will be sending you back in time to kill Katherine Brewster and John Connor, then go and kill Sara Connor and destroy Enrique Salceda's camp. Kill any human that gets in your way but keep me alive. Protect me. If I ask you to stop, do not listen. Use any means necessary. I will put that into your programming." You said and turned on your lap top. 

"Why?" The T-1000 asked. You looked at him. 

"Because..." 

"Because Kat and John didn't want to listen. That night you told me about what they did. What betrayal was." C finished. You were looking at your lap. 

"So...they used me?" You asked. C nodded. 

"No, no that can't be right. Kat is my best friend!" you said loudly. C was silent for a moment. 

"I'm sorry (y/n), but I was programmed not to lie to you." C said. You started to cry again and hit him. 

"You bastard!" You yelled but C just let you hit him till you stopped, crying your eyes out.