CHAPTER 4

After eating, Arnav pulled Khushi outside..
Arnav: So... You loved Rohan.. My brother Rohan..
Khushi looked down..
Arnav smiled sarcastically: You know I never imagined the Rohan you loved is in my house actually... Wow you never know when life surprises you... Heyy but I'm quite confused how do you know my brother?
Khushi looked at Arnav then continued stammering: Woh.. I met him once when he came to India and we fell in love..
Arnav raised his eyebrow: And I don't know you?
Khushi: You never came to India.. He came once when he was a teenager.. We met and when I grew up I waited for him.. And he came.. He also loves me..
Arnav: Look this is very confusing Khushi.. You met him once, I agree he really came to India... And you fell in love? Really? You waited for him? So long time? And suddenly he remembers you... On top of that how did you knew he was really going to come back to you?
Khushi looked away trying to find answers..
Rohan came there running to save her: Bro so many questions.. I will tell you.. I gave her a ring making a promise that one day I will come back to her.. Simple and my princess waited for her prince charming.. Right princess?
Khushi faked a smile to Rohan nodding..
Arnav looked at both suspiciously, then went from there...
Khushi sigh in relief: Uff thank you DM!! You saved me.. He asks so many questions..
Rohan laughed: Thank God.. I came once in India.. Otherwise our plan would be flopped..
Khushi smiled looking at Arnav disappearing figure: My intelligent Laad governor.. You see he will find out our truth very soon.. We have to execute our plan before that..
Rohan nodded…
**************
* Raizada mansion:
Everyone entered in the mansion making weird faces..
Ayan hid behind Anjali: Mumma is this uncle house? Or vampire house?
Shyam laughed..
Rohan looked at Arnav: Bro do you live here? Seriously this place needs a good repairing.. Old furnitures man..
Arnav rolled his eyes: If you want I can send you all to hotel..
Everyone: Noooo..
Ragini: At least tell me you made arrangements of our rooms..
Neil( Arnav's father): Haan.. You know I won't sleep in sofa if you haven't made.. I will sleep with you..
Arnav: I made.. You can go to your rooms.. Stop eating my brain..
Rohan: Let's go Khushi..
Arnav widened his eyes: Is she going to sleep with you? You both aren't married yet...
Khushi giggled seeing Arnav jealous..
Rohan: Bro when did I say I want to sleep with her? Do you only sleep in a room?
Anjali, Ragini, Neil, Shyam giggled..
Arnav sigh and went to his room..
Ayan came near Rohan and both high five-ed: Jealousy plan successfully done!!!!
Ragini: But this is not the main plan you both..
Rohan & Ayan: Nani/ Ma take a chill pill.. We know it.. This is just for fun...
All went to Rohan room to talk..
Khushi with a crying face: Akira is real..
Rohan: Calm down Khushi.. The misunderstanding isn't clear yet..
Ragini nodded: Haan we have to find the person who talked with you first..
Neil thinking: But Khushi is right.. Akira really exist..
Khushi made a sad face... Ragini beats Neil: Akira exist.. But Khushi is the one your son used to call us to talk about..
Anjali: But you never know Chote.. He keeps everything in secret...
Ayan: Mumma should I ask him to tell me the truth?
Everyone: Noooo...
Ayan pouted.. Shyam: But he even sang for Khushi there, I saw his shocked face in the party.. He loves you Khushi.. Not Akira..
Khushi smiled brightly: Now we to find out who wanted to separate us...
Flashback..
" What? " Khushi said shocked hearing what this person is telling her..
" Haan Khushi.. Arnav doesn't love you.. But tomorrow he will propose you because he is feeling pity of you, he knows you love him that's why he can't break you heart.. So he decided to break up with his girlfriend, whom he loves a lot.. Akira, just to see you happy.. Please don't separate two lovers.." the person said to Khushi crying...
Khushi cried hearing this. Yes it's true she loves Arnav a lot, but he already has someone in his life.. Why? He didn't even told her anything.. And he will confess fake feelings to her just because she is blind?
Person: Look Khushi, you have to make him hate you.. Make up a story.. That makes him leave you, only then he will go back to his love..
Khushi nodded crying...
Flashback ends..
Neil: Khushi did you recognized this voice today?
Khushi nodded negatively: No papa... I didn't. No one had this voice today..
Rohan playing with the pillow: This person won't come out so soon..
Anjali: Maybe this person loved Khushi.. Or something like that?
Ragini: Or is Arnav's enemy.. Maybe my son life is in danger.. How can that person say he loves Akira, and Arnav's girlfriend is Akira also? At that time how could he invent this name and it came out true?
* Arnav's room:
Arnav sat on the floor taking out the tears that he was controlling since he saw Khushi..
" Why Khushi? Just why you didn't accept my love for you? What Rohan has that I don't? Why don't you see my love for you? Only Rohan's love you see.. Not mine.." Arnav mumbled crying...
Adhura ho ke bhi Hai ishq mera qaamil
(Even though incomplete, My love is complete)
Tere bina guzara Ae dil hai mushkil
Flashback..
" Khushi calm down.. We are just reaching the place.." Arnav said smiling excitedly, and why not today he is going to confess his love to Khushi... He is taking her to their favorite park...
" Arnav stop the car.. Please.. " Khushi said serious..
" Khushi what happened to you? There is a surprise there... You will love it.." Arnav said smiling..
" I don't want fake surprises.. Please stop the car.." Khushi said getting angry..
" What happened?" Arnav stopped the car confused..
" I want to go home" Khushi said crossing her arms..
" Khushi you're spoiling my surprise.. Okay I will tell you here itself.. I love you Khushi..." Arnav said and was about to continue but Khushi stopped him..
" Arnav stop it..without even trying to know my feelings you're talking like that? I don't love you.. Nor I will .. I'm in love with someone else.." Khushi said trying to be normal
" Khushi what are you talking? ... What's wrong with you today? " Arnav asked her shocked..
" Look its better you leave me alone and never talk with me, because I'm not alone... I have my boyfriend.. Rohan.. If he see you near me again he will beat you up.." Khushi said angry..
" What the.. What are you talking about Khushi? You have a boyfriend? Khushi.." Arnav asked confused..
" Yes I have a boyfriend, he isn't here now..but will come back.." Khushi said looking away..
" You're lying Khushi.. How can this be possible? Why didn't you told me about this? Why? " Arnav asked shaking Khushi, he wasn't believing this Khushi betrayed him..
" You're not so close to me that I will tell you my personal things.. Just because I smile, play or talk with you doesn't mean you're my own.. It was just to out of sympathy that I talked with you, but you started to come in our shop everyday.. What could I do? And by the way thanks you really helped my family a lot.. Because of you our coffee shop is very popular now, but I can’t love a man who fires an employee just because of a small mistake, you never know when will you fire me from your life.. " Khushi said without any emotion on her face..
Arnav left her shocked...
Khushi: I want to go back home..
Arnav wiped his tears and left her in her home.. " One thing I learned with you Khushi.." Arnav said looking lifelessly at her..
Khushi: Kya?
Arnav: I will never trust anyone in my life now.. You showed me that people aren't trustworthy...
Khushi looked away shutting her eyes tightly. " Sorry Arnav, I can't be selfish... I can't let you sacrifice your love for me.. I would really be happy if you loved me truly and not out of pity.. Sorry for lying to you about my boyfriend.. It was the only way I found to keep you away from me, and now you will go back to Akira, your love.. I wish you all the happiness in the world.." Khushi went to her home crying..
Arnav also went from there crying..
Flashback ends..
Arnav cried his heart out.." Why Khushi? Just why? Why you broke my heart? You left me.. You said I'm not your own.. I trusted you so much.. Things I didn't even shared with my mother, I told you.. And you told me those bitter words.. You broke my heart in pieces Khushi that day.. I loved your family like my own.. Garima aunty and Payal.. I loved them so much.. Why you did this with me? Why you love another man? Why can't you be mine..? Why God didn't made you for me? ...
* Rohan's room:
Khushi: What if he really loves Akira now?
Rohan face palmed: Uffo.. Khushi I haven't brought you here to do your crying scenes here.. Don't make me repent coming to India-London-India just for you..
Ayan: Haan Khushi Aunty... Don't make me repent missing my uncles just for you!!!
Khushi pouted: Okay okay!!
Flashback..
After seeing Arnav's condition after Khushi left him, Ragini, Neil and Rohan decided to find this girl and talk with her, maybe they could convince her to stay with Arnav.. They wanted to know how their friendship broke just like that.. Because Arnav refused to speak anything, he only used to stay alone..
They headed to India in search of Khushi..
Reaching the coffee shop Arnav used to tell them..
Ragini looked at the elder woman in front of her: Excuse me.. Are you Garima? Khushi's mother?
Garima looked at them suspiciously: Yes.. What do you want?
Neil: Actually we wanted to talk with your daughter for a while.. Could please call her?
Garima nodded: Payal go and bring Khushi..
Ragini, Neil and Rohan went to sit at a table waiting for Khushi..
Khushi came there and Payal helped her sit.. Leaving them alone..
Ragini smiled: You're very beautiful dear..
Khushi smiled still confused: Thank you.. Do I know you?
Ragini: No dear.. You just heard about me.. I'm Arnav's mother..
Khushi was shocked..
Neil: I'm his father.. We will go directly to the point.. Actually we wanted to know what happened between you both.. Why you separated? You were best friends, then what happened so suddenly?
Rohan: I'm his brother.. And by the way Bro talked about you it seems he loved you.. Don't you love him?
Khushi was crying now.. Ragini patted her back: Don't cry dear.. Please tell us what happened.. Maybe we can help you..
Khushi sobbing: I love him, but he doesn't... He loves Akira, his girlfriend..
Ragini, Neil, Rohan confused: What?
Khushi nodded: Yes someone told me one day before he confessed.. That he loves another girl.. He is just feeling sad seeing my condition that's why he decided to sacrifice his love for me.. Tell me aunty can I let such a good man sacrifice his happiness for a blind girl like me? I can't be so selfish..
Khushi told them about her lie to make Arnav go away from her..
Now the three were shocked..
Ragini: Khushi this isn't true.. He really loves you.. There is no girl called Akira in his life..
Neil: Haan Khushi.. He used to call us to talk about you and your family.. He never hides anything from his mother.. Believe us..
Now it was Khushi's turn to get shocked..
Rohan: This means someone did this purposely to separate you both..
Ragini and Neil nodded: But who? And why?
Khushi: I don't know the person.. I can only recognize the voice..
Rohan patted Khushi: Don't worry.. We will find that villain in your life.. Maybe that person hates Arnav..
Ragini and Neil looked at each other grinning then at Rohan: Rohan..
Rohan looked at them with a not-me look: No way.. I'm not going...
Neil interrupted him by placing some snacks on his mouth: You're already in the plan..
Rohan pouted: Couldn’t you invent some other name instead of Rohan?
Khushi: Arnav used to talk about you, and that day only this name came in my mind..
Ragini and Khushi chuckles..
Ragini: Khushi you have to go with us, we will introduce you to Arnav as someone we don't know.. As we haven't seen each other before..
You will be Rohan's fake girlfriend just to enter in Arnav's life again.. I'm sure if that person gets to know about this he will come out soon..
Khushi faked a smile: Can't we do this without me being Rohan's girlfriend.. Woh it will hurt Arnav more..
Ragini smiled seeing Khushi care for Arnav: No dear.. After all you said to him I don't think he will let you enter in his life so easily..
Neil: First there will be drama from his part saying "You broke my trust", you know today's boys are very emotional...
Ragini smacked his shoulder: Shut up.. If Khushi tells Arnav directly what happened, That person must be around him, and seeing Khushi might take a step in hurry.. We can't risk it.. If Rohan is there, then that person will think ways to not get Arnav close to Khushi, meanwhile we will do the opposite and will find this person also.. and what he would gain separating you both..
Rohan smiled: So are you ready to be my girlfriend to save your boyfriend?
Khushi laughed: Yes!!
All went to London again.. In London Arnav's parents decided to do Khushi's eyes operation after finding out that she wasn't blind from childhood, but an accident made her like that, Garima didn't have so much money to do the operation that's why she didn't take Khushi to hospital and Khushi had to stay like that.. Khushi's first wish after she gets her eyesight again was see Arnav pic... And the parents made sure of that..
Flashback ends..
Khushi smiled shyly: Woh I want to be close to my Arnav... I don't want to make him jealous..
Everyone: Oyeee oyeeee...
Khushi blushed more.. Rohan: For that I have my plan..
He whispered in Khushi's ear something and Khushi smiled showing her thumbs up..
*****************
The next day:
Arnav woke up from his fake sleep and headed towards the kitchen to take bottle of water..
" What the..." Arnav said looking at the view in front of him..
" How can someone look so hot early in the morning? That too in a simple red saree? No... Arnav.. No.. Turn your eyes.. She is yours brother girlfriend.. Look away.. Look away..." Arnav mumbled to himself..
Khushi was cooking normally but stopped hearing his famous " What the"..
Khushi: Do you need anything?
Arnav: Will you give me what I want?
Khushi smiled: Ask first..
Arnav went towards the fridge to take water, as he turned he saw Khushi crying..
" What the.. What's wrong with you? " Arnav asked getting confused..
Rohan came there peeking through the door he winked at Khushi, Khushi smiled while crying more..
Rohan gestured her: " Over acting" .. " Stop crying now"
Khushi nodded and turned towards Arnav who was giving her weird looks..
Khushi: Rohan is betraying me..
Arnav looked shocked at her: What the..
Khushi looked at him angrily: Stop What the.. What the.. all the time..
Arnav: What the hell...
Khushi rolled her eyes then continued: I saw another girls pictures in his phone..
Arnav smirked: Good for you.. Who told you to reject me..
Khushi: You also have Akira in your life now.. Aren't you the same?
Arnav: I'm moving on..
Khushi looked away controlling her tears..
Arnav knows that when she looks away she is crying.. But why?
Arnav: Why are you crying? Aren't you happy? You only said to me that I'm not your own, it was just out of sympathy you were talking well with me.. You're the one who broke our friendship and left me with one sided love..
Khushi wiped her tears: You know now I realize what I did.. I think no one will love me the way you did..
Rohan nodded and gestured her to hug Arnav..
Khushi went to hug Arnav crying.. Arnav stood still thinking whether he should hug her or not.. All memories from the past came in his mind.. He wanted to push Khushi away but his " Heart wasn't letting him"
Rohan left from there singing..
" It feels so good to hug you again Arnav, after two years.. I missed you so much.. Sorry for leaving you.. I'm so sorry..." Khushi thought while hugging Arnav tightly..
Arnav was about to hug her but Akira came and pushed Khushi..
Khushi looked at her startled..
Akira angrily: How dare you touch my boyfriend? Aren't you ashamed? You are his brother girlfriend..
Arnav stopped Akira from talking more: Shut up Akira..
Akira: Ohh you liked it also.. She is a witch.. Don't know why she came back in our lives..It would be better if you stayed in your place itself..
Arnav clenched his fist: Talk one more bad thing about her, I will break up with you..
Arnav went from there angry while Akira went behind him running..
Rohan entered the kitchen: Hmmm... This Akira is very mysterious.. Don't you think Khushi?
Khushi looked at Rohan: No, it was a man's voice Rohan..
Rohan face palmed: I'm saying that maybe she has some connection with what happened that day.. Did you see how she said that you're coming back in their lives? As if she knows something... If she was a normal girlfriend then she would be crying or insecure about Arnav, but she was irritated as if she knows you for so long..
Khushi nodded thinking: Akira.. We have to find out how she came in Arnav's life..
Ragini came there smiling: Good morning..
Neil also came there and looked at both: Seriously? Early in the morning you're already doing plans..
Rohan and Khushi smiled sheepishly..
*********
Rohan whispered to Khushi: I'm betraying you Khushi.. Its not the opposite right?
Khushi stopped ogling at Arnav and looked at him frowning: When did I refuse?
Rohan attacked her: Then stop looking at him like that.. People will think you're betraying me..
Khushi smiled sheepishly: Woh.. He is soooooo handsome in real life.. I can't take my eyes off him.. You know I waited so much to see him, when he is with me I just want to look at him only..
Rohan rolled his eyes: First we should find the one who doesn't want this to happen.. That's why control.. Control Khushi.. Look at me I'm also handsome..
Khushi made a no-face: Arnav is more..
Rohan pouted: Nowadays you help someone.. They do this to you..
Both laughed silently...
Arnav wasn't liking this scene at all..
Ragini looked at Arnav: See na.. They are so perfect for each other na? You also had a Khushi but unfortunately she left otherwise today we would see two brothers with Khushis here..
Neil laughed: Are you mad Ragini?
Arnav continued eating his food not talking with anyone...