CHAPTER 14

One year later...
" Akash go to office please you're getting late" Payal said glaring at her husband, who was busy romancing with her..
" Okay take care.." Akash smiled stepping out of the house..
Khushi came there smiling: Shall we go jiji?
Payal nodded and both headed to Mandir...
Khushi reached near DM idol, joined her hands to pray..
" It has been one year since my husband left me, you didn't even let me live my married life happily and destroyed my happiness in the day of marriage itself, why DM? I always prayed for my family and Arnav's happiness. Still you did this with me.. Never mind, I just come here to pray for my Arnav, he is with you now. Take care of him.. And please take my life away because I can't live a life like this.." Khushi cried while praying..
Tu mera Khuda
Tu hi dua mein shaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil
(You are my God
You are present in my prayers
Living without you is tough, O heart!)
Payal looked at Khushi sadly, since Arnav left Khushi was the one who suffered the most. All day she just fakes a smile to Payal, Akash, NK and Lav that stay with her now. She cries everyday in Arnav's room hoping to see him once again, she knows this will never happen. But still her heart doesn't want to believe that Arnav died..
Arnav's family shifted once again to London, Ragini was in a devastated state after hearing that Arnav lost his life. They decided to go and live in London to make her forget the incident, they also wanted to take Khushi, who refused because she feels more close to Arnav in Mumbai..
So Payal and Akash got married in a simple occasion, then decided to stay with Khushi, along with NK and Lavanya..
Akash, NK and Lav took care of AR. While Khushi stays with Payal at home helping her..
Khushi turned to Payal: Let's go..
Payal nodded and both went to the market, while Payal was engrossed buying items for home. Khushi was lost in her thoughts.
Lavanya was passing through the market and spotted Payal, she stopped the car and went near them..
" Hi girls.. What are you doing here? " Lav asked frowning..
" Nothing much, just buying some stuff.." Payal answered..
" Okay then we will go home together" Lav smiled.
After that the three headed back home..
In the living room:
" Khushi don't you want to watch some movies? " Lav asked smiling, hoping to see the glimpse of that mischievous Khushi..
" Yeah. We can watch" Khushi replied plastering a smile on her face..
Lav nodded switching on the TV..
Payal came there with popcorns smiling trying to cheer Khushi..
* Ting tong.
Lav looked at the door lazily: Now who is it?
Khushi: I will see it..
Khushi went to open the door, as she opened the door she stepped back in shock...
Khushi freeze and stared at the person with wide eyes..
Seeing Khushi taking to much time, Payal and Lav went there, they also covered their mouths in shock..
" Arnav? " Lav looked at him shocked..
" Hi, I'm Zoya.. Actually I'm here to bring him back to his family. He lost his memory, but thanks to Google I got to know he is Arnav Singh Raizada and lives here.. So I brought him here.. ( looking at Khushi) You're his wife right, I saw the pics of your marriage. You can rest assured he is fine now, when we found him he was severely injured. But in these time he recovered well.." Zoya ended her speech smiling..
Khushi was still looking at Arnav with wide eyes..
Arnav looked at Zoya confused: I don't want to stay here Zoya. Please take me back..
Zoya looked angrily at him: Haider you're a married man, she is your wife.. Look at her, they are your family..
Arnav: They are not. You're my family. I don't know them, please take me with you..
Khushi composed herself and went near Arnav smiling while tears left her eyes..
Khushi caressed Arnav's face: Arnav.. Y..you're alive.. Arnav.. My God.. Jiji look na..My Arnav is alive, you survived in that accident..
Arnav pushed Khushi away, then turned to Zoya hugging her: Don't leave me..
Zoya cried in his embrace: Haider leave me. You will gain your memory back Haider, you're Arnav, you have a wife. Please leave me..
Arnav refused like a baby: No.. I'm yours. Please don't leave me..
Khushi looked shocked at him now hugging another woman. Khushi looked confused at both: Arnav...
Zoya broke the hug, then turned to Khushi: Sorry, actually he lost his memory and only had me beside him, that's why he still attached with me..
Arnav glared at Zoya: You know this isn't true..
Zoya: Haider behave yourself.. You will stay here with your wife..
Arnav looked away angrily. Khushi, Payal and Lav were quite shocked, they weren't understanding anything that was happening, why is Arnav so attached to this girl? Why is she calling him Haider? What both share? Why isn't Arnav reacting seeing his family? It seems they are strangers for him..
Zoya: Khushi can I talk with you?
Khushi nodded confused, Zoya and Arnav walked inside the house. Zoya helped Arnav to sit, and went to talk with Khushi in her room..
Zoya smiled awkwardly: Woh.. Haider met with an accident one year ago. I found him injured with another man, unfortunately we couldn't save him but Haider survived.. He stayed in coma for three months, then gained conscious.. I treated him and took care of him. In middle of all this I took him to my house and named him Haider. We both fell in love with each other, but when I came across his pic on internet, I found out who is he, and I decided that I will unite you both no matter what. Doctors also said he would gain his memory back but with time. I'm sorry Khushi if I knew he was married, I wouldn't fall in love. I'm really sorry..
Khushi looked at Zoya crying: He also loves you?
Zoya nodded looking down: But don't worry Khushi, once he regains his memory he will forget me..
Khushi smiled a little: Thank you for bringing him here. You're really generous. If it was someone selfish, they would stay with him.. Thank you..
Zoya hugged Khushi smiling: You don't need to thank me..
Zoya wiped her tears: Okay, I will get going now. Here are his medicines.
Khushi took them from Zoya's hand.
Both left the room, Arnav looked at Zoya and came running to her: You won't leave me right?
Zoya hugged Arnav: Haider you have a wonderful family, please stay with them. And if possible forget me..
Zoya broke the hug and went from there, leaving Arnav crying..
Khushi caressed Arnav's shoulder: Arnav..
Arnav glared at her: Leave me..
Payal and Lav looked shocked at Arnav, he never talked with Khushi like that..
Khushi was taken aback by his behavior, but then she understand he lost his memory: Okay calm down...
Khushi: Jiji please bring water for him.
Arnav was looking at the door crying expecting Zoya to come back..
Khushi felt hurt seeing him doing this, she was so happy when she saw him alive in front of her, but now she can't even hug him. She can't express how much she misses him, how was her life without him because he doesn't remember anything, he doesn't feel the same for her now, another woman is in his life now..
Khushi went to Payal and Lav: Please behave normally in front of him. If we look at him like strangers, he will feel scared..
Payal and Lav immediately nodded.
Payal went to take water for him, while Khushi went near Arnav again..
Khushi smiled: Arnav sit here with me..
Arnav looked away: I don't want to stay here..
Khushi held his hand and made him sit: You will like this place Arnav..
Arnav made faces: Take me back to Zoya. And stop calling me Arnav, I'm Haider..
Khushi felt like crying, but composed herself: But you know you're Arnav..
Arnav: But I don't like.. I'm happy being Haider with my Zoya.
Khushi: Try at least staying here. You know we both are married..
Arnav shouted: But I don't remember anything.. How can you force me to maintain a relationship I don't want to?
Khushi shut her eyes tightly, while Payal came there with water: Here it is..
Arnav shoved the glass angrily breaking it in small pieces.
Khushi looked at Payal not knowing what to do..
Arnav cried: I want Zoya..
Khushi also cried seeing him cry.
Payal called Akash to tell him what happened today. Hearing the news he was shocked but more happy, because his bhai is alive. Payal informed them to behave normally in front of Arnav. Akash and NK agreed on the other side not believing the miracle that happened in an unexpected day..
Khushi took Arnav to their room, made him sleep and because of the medicines effect he slept quickly..
Khushi cried caressing his hair: Why are you doing this Arnav? Why do you love another woman? How will I manage everything now? I have to make you fall in love with me once again. Maybe in this way you get your memory back..
She fell asleep resting her head on his chest...
Akash and NK came running to see Arnav..
Akash smiled: Where is he Payal?
Payal: Upstairs in his room with Khushi, I guess he is sleeping now..
Akash and NK went there excited just to see Arnav's face..
As they reached they saw their brother there..
NK held Akash smiling brightly: Akash he is really here.. OMG.. I can't believe this.. ASR is alive..
Akash went near Arnav and touched his cheeks not believing Arnav was really there. He hugged NK crying: He is alive NK..My brother is alive.. I can't believe this
Khushi woke up hearing sounds. She smiled at Akash and NK, both looked at her smiling. Khushi came there and joined the hug..
Khushi: Shocked right?
Akash nodded: I just can't believe this.. Looks like a miracle. If I inform Ragini aunty and Neil uncle they will also not believe in me..
Khushi laughed a little: Even I can't believe this.. All this seems like a dream for me..
NK: My Nannav is alive, I'm so happy.. Khushi you were right, you never believed he died.
Akash: But bhai lost his memory? He loves another woman?
Khushi nodded: Haan now he believes he is Haider. But we will make him regain his memory. I have full faith in my love.. And you all have to help me..
Akash and NK hugged her: Of course..
Payal smiled looking at them. From the time Arnav left, Akash and NK protected Khushi from every trouble. They became brothers for her and loved her a lot..
Payal cleared her throat: Let's leave him rest for a while..
All nodded and went to the living room...
Arnav woke up and looked around, realizing he is not with Zoya, this is not his home, he felt sad..
Khushi came in with a smile on her face: Good afternoon. How are you feeling now?
Arnav looked at the figure in front of him: Horrible..
Khushi sigh: You aren't trying to accept this truth Arnav..
Arnav looked away: I don't even want to try..
Khushi sat near him, cupped his face: At least try once, I promise you won't regret, I'm your wife and you know you loved me so much..
Arnav: Loved!! I don't love you now, I don't even know who you are..
Khushi: Then try to know me..
Arnav felt irritated: Why are you forcing me? I don't want to know you.. I want my Zoya back.. Bring her back here..
Khushi looked at him sad: Okay let's leave all these talks, eat something..
Arnav shakes his head negatively: No, Zoya feeds me and I only eat with her. Can you get the same feeling I share with her?
Khushi patted his shoulder: Please eat something. You need to take these medicines too..
Arnav refused and now he was getting aggressive, Khushi left him for a while.
Khushi went to Akash and NK worried: He doesn't even want to eat..
NK frowned: What is this girl to him?
Khushi sat on the sofa worried thinking what to do..
Payal came there: Don't worry Khushi, he thinks we are all strangers and it is the first day here, how can you expect him to change just like that?
Khushi looked at Payal crying: Jiji I'm scared, he really loves Zoya. I'm scared that he will not forget her..
Lav shh-ed Khushi: Don't talk rubbish Khushi, Arnav loves you a lot, once he regains his memory, you will see everything will be alright..
Arnav came there and sat with them: I want to go back home. Please call my Zoya here..
Khushi looked at him: Listen you're Arnav Singh Raizada. My husband, you just lost your memory okay. You will get fine, why do you want her?
Arnav looked angrily at Khushi: And I'm tired of telling you that I don't remember anything.
Khushi shouted: Then I will make you remember..
Arnav looked at her astonished. He kept quiet..
Khushi sat near him: Please eat your food..
Arnav nodded sideways: No. I want Zoya here..
Khushi: Okay if you don't want to eat, then I will also not eat..
Arnav: Your wish..
Arnav went from there to their room, Khushi looked at everyone crying...
Lav side hugged her: Have patience Khushi.
Payal: I think we shouldn't inform anyone about Arnav now, if he see his family now here, he may become more aggressive. Khushi take care of him and we will make the best to bring back his memory..
Everyone nodded..
At night time:
Khushi went to sleep with Arnav. She went to freshen up, then came out of the bathroom smiling to Arnav..
Khushi: Aren't you feeling hungry?
Arnav ignored her and leaned on the bed to rest..
Khushi came near him kissed his forehead: Don't ignore me..
Arnav: I'm telling you I only eat with Zoya. You are so bad.. Why don't you bring her to me? You're also selfish. You want me for you..
Khushi looked at him: But I'm your wife. How can I send you to another woman?
Arnav looked down: I'm not understanding anything that is happening with me.. For me its difficult to accept that you're my wife... My heart only beats for her, Zoya the woman who stayed with me when I was sick..
Khushi nodded: I know... But let's suppose you regain your memory, then you find out that you love me a lot? Right now you're living a fake life Arnav, your real identity is not Haider. Once you get to know the truth what will you do?
Arnav looked down, Khushi kissed his cheeks: Please just give us one chance..
Arnav felt something strange when Khushi kissed him..his heart started beating faster, but he ignored the new feelings inside him..
Arnav: Bring Zoya here, please...
Khushi sigh: Eat something first, tomorrow I will bring Zoya for you..
Arnav smiled brightly: Promise?
Khushi nodded and made him sit, she feed him and he accepted it, while Khushi was feeding him he also felt strange..