CHAPTER-11

Arnav's mansion:
" Keep quiet Arnav" Khushi scolded Arnav who wanted to check his emails in the state he was..
" My work.." he couldn't even complete his sentence because Khushi place her finger on his lips indicating him to stop talking: Shh no work now, only rest.
Arnav kissed her finger making Khushi stare at him with big eyes: Even bandaged you still think of romance..
Arnav smiled. Ragini came in smiling: Sorry to interrupt you both, but Chote needs to eat something..
Ragini gave Khushi the tray with food, Khushi took it and started feeding Arnav..
Ragini sat there: We will have to postpone the marriage ceremonies now. Arnav has to rest..
Arnav frowned: No maa, I'm fine..
Khushi glared at him: You're not fine okay. And haan ma. I have no problem..
Ragini nodded leaving the room while Arnav looked away angry..
Khushi caressed his hair: Aww don't be angry. Wait for more days.
Arnav: Its all because of that Aman. He will do anything to stop this marriage Khushi. And we have to do our best to not let him succeed in his plans..
Khushi nodded serious: Okay.
Arnav cupped Khushi's face: Be strong, Aman is not going to harm us..
Image
Khushi stared at Arnav smiling: Till you are with me, I will be strong..
Arnav kissed her forehead: I will be with you always..
Akira came running to Arnav and threw herself on him crying: Arnav.. Arnav how are you feeling now? You don't know how I was scared seeing you in the hospital.
Khushi glared angrily at Akira: Can you please leave him? You're hurting him.
Akira left Arnav and looked angrily at Khushi..
Arnav faked a smile: I'm fine now.
Khushi looked away jealous. Akira: I will stay here to take care of you..
Khushi: Excuse me, His fiance is here to take care of him okay?
Akira with a mocking smile: You don't even know his favorite things, and where he places everything he needs.. I know everything okay..
Khushi looked at Arnav with a sad cute face, blaming him with her eyes for not sharing his things with her..
Arnav: Akira, Khushi is enough for me. And she will learn everything about me with time like you did..
Akira smiled: Till then I will help you Arnav..
Arnav: Akira you're forgetting that soon I'm going to marry, and my wife is standing in front of you. As you can see she is here to take care of me and when she is here, I really don't need anyone, even if that person knows me more than my wife.. I really don't care..
Akira looked embarrassed and went from there while Khushi stuck out her tongue to Akira's disappearing figure.
Arnav smiled..
Few day passed like this Khushi taking care of Arnav all the time, while Aman and Akira fumed in anger seeing their closeness. Khushi tried to inform the family that Aman is the main villain, and they refused to believe her words doing their investigation alone. Khushi gave up and talked with Arnav, who told her that both will handle this alone.
* Haldi day:
* Arnav's mansion:
Ragini and Neil were the first ones to apply haldi on Arnav who made faces.. He was hating this ceremony, for him this is just a way to dirty someone face, and all..
Rohan and Anjali being the naughtiest ones started applying it on his whole face and arms and laughed at his face. Arnav made an angry face but after sometime burst out laughing with Anjali and Rohan..
Aman was watching them enjoying clenching his fist..
Akira came to him: I have a plan, when Arnav goes to bathroom to freshen up, I will go behind him and try to get closer to him. You come and take the pictures. After that we will show to Khushi that Arnav still loves me..
Aman glared at Akira: This is an old plan Akira, think of something new. I will click pictures of him trying to shove you away? Do you think Khushi will believe it?
Akira smirked: I will mix something in his drink Aman..
Aman smiled evily: Now that's more like a real plan..
Akira went from there winking. She tip toed to the kitchen and mixed something in Arnav's drink.
" Waiter come here.." Akira called him smiling..
" Yes ma'am" the waiter replied..
" Go and give this drink to Arnav.." Akira said and the waiter nodded.
Akira smiled: My wife? You will see what I will do with you Arnav. This wedding will surely happen. But the bride will not be your lovely Khushi!!! Hahaha.. It will be Akira. Only Akira..
Arnav drank the juice smiling at his siblings who were making fun of him..
Akira smirked seeing him drink the juice..
* NK's house:
" Uff.. I'm tired of waiting now.." NK said while waiting for the haldi to come from Arnav's house..
Khushi smiled blushing and Payal, Lav and her friends were teasing her showing her pics of Arnav on google.
" Wah.. Our jiju is so handsome. Khushi you're so lucky you found a man like him" her friend Preeto said giggling with others..
" He is hero also. Did you see how he saved Khushi on the engagement day? Ayeee I'm in love with him.." Kriti her other friend said dreamily while Khushi widened her eyes beating her friend " He is all mine, do you get that?"
" Haan haan Khushi, when did we refused that? " Payal joined laughing..
Khushi blushed profusely after realizing what she spoke in jealousy..
" Someone is possessive about her husband.." Lav hugged Khushi from behind smiling.
Khushi smiled at Lav, in these day they became good friends. And Lav who didn't talk much, is more comfortable talking with pagli Khushi..
Garima came there smiling: Here is haldi from your sasural. Come and sit quickly..
Khushi went to sit while Garima performed the ritual and applied haldi on Khushi's feet, arms and face, then it was Payal, Lav, NK and Khushi's friends..
Ayan came there smiling with his tiny hands he also applied on Khushi's cheeks: Khushi aunty you will be more beautiful on your wedding day because Ayan touched you..
Khushi clenched his round like cheek lovingly: Aww my baby. Of course Aunty will be beautiful thanks to Ayan..
Both high five-ed laughing..
* Arnav's mansion:
After performing the rituals, Arnav went to his room to take a normal bath..
He started feeling dizzy " What's wrong with me? Why am I feeling dizzy?"
He sat on the bed holding his head while closing his eyes slowly..
Akira came there with a red saree and started dancing to Arnav..Arnav smiled thinking it to be Khushi and went near her: Khushi you here..
Akira made an angry face, then plastered a smile on her face: Yes Arnav.. I'm here only for you.
Arnav smiled and placed a kiss on her cheeks with his eyes half closed..
Then kissed her nose: You came to meet me? Its not allowed..
Akira caressed Arnav: I came here just for you Arnav..
Arnav hugged Akira, for him Khushi burying his face on her hair: I missed you Khushi.. I missed you..
Akira pushed Arnav to the bed. And came near him but Arnav fell asleep ..
" What? Ohh no.." Akira frowned seeing Arnav sleeping..
" No problem Akira. You sleep with him on the bed and I will shout at everyone to come here.." Aman said while Akira nodded and set to do the plan..
* NK's house:
" Let's play some music.. Ours haldi will be better than Nannav's haldi.." NK said bringing the music system to the living room..
All started dancing with Khushi in the middle of them..
Garima smiled seeing Khushi happy: May no one cast an evil eye on your happiness Khushi..
Payal came near her: Ma lets dance..
Khushi also came there to take Garima to dance with her: Haan ma let's dance, you're always with your happy tears. In this way you're making me cry in happiness also..
Garima slapped Khushi playfully: Sanki, lets dance..
Ayan: Khushi aunty.. Khushi aunty..
Khushi looked at him and lifted him to hear what he wants to say: Haan my baby bolo..
Ayan smiled: Dance with me like this.. I'm so small. Your friends are pushing me..
Khushi laughed and started dancing with him placing kisses on his cute face..
* Arnav's mansion:
" Aunty... Come fast.. " Aman screamed with a fake worried face..
" What happened Aman?" Ragini asked him smiling..
" ASR.. Aunty..ASR slept with Akira.. Both are together in the room.. Shii.. I thought he really loves Khushi, but it seems he still loves Akira.." Aman said sadly..
" What?" Ragini looked at Aman shocked and went running to the room..
The scene in front of her was shocking Arnav and Akira hugging each other on the bed..
Ragini gulped her saliva thinking about the consequences..
Aman came there: What will happen of this poor girl aunty? Arnav will marry Khushi without any problem, but Akira ka kya hoga? It will spoil her reputation..
Ragini nodded understanding what Aman is saying..
Ragini went to wake Arnav. " Arnav wake up... Arnav wake up..." Ragini shouted angrily...
* NK's house:
Khushi was feeding Ayan who was playing on her lap: Baby are you missing mumma?
Ayan nodded: A lot.. I want to talk with Mumma..
Khushi smiled: First eat this food, then aunty will call mumma for Ayan to talk with her okay?
Ayan nodded smiling.
* Arnav's mansion:
All were sited on the living room with serious faces..
Neil angry: Arnav how can you lose control like this? Have you realized what you did? You spoiled this girl reputation...
Akira cried in Ragini's embrace.. Ragini gave disgusting looks to Arnav.
Aman smiled thinking: " Wah.. What I wanted happened.. Ragini's favorite son spoiled the reputation of the family.. What a plan Akira! "
Arnav looked at everyone confused: I didn't sleep with her.. This isn't true..
Rohan looked down. Neil shouted: So what are you telling us? We are mad ahn? We are lying and you're the innocent. Arnav I never thought my son could do a shameless act like this. This is not what I taught you. Have you realized what Khushi will go through when she gets to know that her soon to be husband did this act?
Arnav furrows his brows: I haven't done anything wrong. When I was with Akira I never took advantage of her, now why would I do it? I'm not mad.. Akira tell them I didn't took advantage of you..
Akira cried more loudly hugging Ragini..
Anjali looked at her phone that was ringing, seeing the caller she gulped her saliva not knowing what she will answer to Khushi. She picked the call: Haan Khushi..
Khushi smiled confused hearing Anjali scared voice: What happened Di?
Anjali: Khushi come here. A big problem came up.. I think you need to talk with Arnav..
Khushi worried: What happened Di? Is Arnav fine?
Anjali: Haan he is alright.. Please come here fast..
Khushi nodded and left the house running with Ayan who wanted to see his mother..
Reaching there she saw everyone with a serious face while Arnav was pacing around frustrated..
Ragini looked at Khushi with a sad face, Khushi: What happened? Why are you so serious?
Arnav came near Khushi: I need to talk with you.
Neil interrupted: Khushi we are very sorry with what happened.
Neil told everything to Khushi, while Arnav sighed hard.. Will Khushi believe in them? The problem was that he doesn't remember anything but he is sure that he didn't sleep with anyone..
Khushi looked shocked at Neil, then at Akira who was crying resting her head on Ragini's shoulder.
Khushi went near Akira and knelt down to reach her: Akira I think you're watching a lot of TV serials these days right? Then let me tell you that I too watch them. And these plans to separate me from my husband aren't going to work..
Akira looked at Ragini crying: See na. She doesn't believe in me.. What will I gain spoiling my reputation?
Khushi laughed: Arnav.. You will gain Arnav! You think I don't know why you did this. Society will talk badly about you, then Raizada family reputation will also get spoiled so to avoid all this, you will marry Arnav, hain na? This is your plan right? Next time come up with a better one. This one is so old Akira..
Arnav smiled seeing Khushi believing him. Khushi turned to Arnav and the next moment she hugged him tightly: Don't worry. I don't believe them..
Image
Arnav hugged her back whispering: I love you my jalebi.. Khushi smiled...
Ragini looked at them in disbelief: God.. Khushi are you blind in love or what?
Khushi looked at Ragini: Ma, I trust Arnav.
Ragini sigh: But.. Khushi: No Ma, Akira is lying. I can clearly see that.
Neil: But we saw it Khushi..
Khushi smiled: So what? Sometimes what we see or hear are not always the truth..
Khushi shifted her attention to Akira: Akira why are you wearing my red saree?
Everyone looked at Akira confused, she wasn't wearing this before..
Arnav smirked at his wife intelligence. Ragini raised her brows: Akira answer her..
Akira looked at everyone: Woh.. Woh.. I..
Neil in disbelief: Akira was this your plan?
Rohan: Shiii aren't you ashamed? How can you do this? You wore this Khushi's saree purposely?
Akira tried to lie but nothing came in her mind. Shyam shouted: Get lost from here..
Akira looked at Aman who signaled her to go away, Khushi was looking at both " Acha.. So they are together in this plan.."
Akira went crying from there. While the family said sorry to Arnav for believing in Akira.
Ragini hugged Arnav tightly while Aman clenched his jaw not liking the scene in front of him.. He wanted to scream in anger.