CHAPTER-20

Bye Khushi" Arnav placed one more kiss on her cheeks, then went for his work..
Khushi went back home with a smile playing on her lips, finally her life seems to walk on the right side..
* AR:
" Well I want you to publish all the things that happened with me exactly like I'm telling you, I want Dr.Zoya's name spoiled" Arnav said to Akash..
" Yeah I can do that bhai, but then how will you find out where Aman is?" Akash asked..
" Aman is already at my farm house being beaten up.. " Arnav said smirking..
" Ohh you're so fast.." Akash smiled, then went out of the room..
Arnav after going through the files, went back home, or to say to stay with his wifey!
Arnav reached home he went to his room, Khushi was putting his clothes on the closet, he went near her hugging her from behind, Khushi gasped but after recognizing the touch she smiled: Laad governor...
Arnav: Can't you call me by a sweet name? Seriously Laad governor Khushi?
Khushi chuckles: That's a sweet name.. I invented for you.. Hmm.. Tell me how was your day at office?
Arnav: It was good, at least Akash and NK took care of AR, when I wasn't here..
Khushi nodded smiling, she still remembers how they supported her when Arnav wasn't there...
Arnav: Today Ma is coming back..
Khushi nodded: Haan..
Arnav moved her hair to the left side, leaving a space for him to plant a kiss there. Khushi blushed feeling his touch. Arnav turned her to face him. He tilt his head to capture her lips, Khushi was nervous she shut her eyes tightly holding Arnav..

 He tilt his head to capture her lips, Khushi was nervous she shut her eyes tightly holding Arnav

Arnav stopped seeing her position: Khushi...
Khushi opened her eyes slowly, Arnav gave her a what-happened look..
Arnav: I can kiss you right? Or is there any problem?
Khushi blushed nodding. Arnav chuckles: I can't believe it Khushi, are you shy?
Khushi: Nahin, I'm not shy..
Arnav smiled: That's not what I'm seeing..
Khushi started beating him: You love to tease me always..
Arnav laughed holding her tiny hands, Khushi smiled then hugged him...
Khushi: Arnav I love you.
Now this was surprising for Arnav, Khushi broke the hug pouting: Don't you love me anymore?
Arnav: Khushiiiii.. Khushi crossed her arms with a cute angry face: Then say na.. You love me too..
Arnav pulled Khushi near him whispering near her ear: I love you too Mrs.Raizada...
Lavanya: ASR...
Arnav and Khushi turned to her, Lav smiled: Ohh interrupted your romance, sorry for that.. Actually I just wanted to talk about some work and all..
Arnav nodded: I also want to talk with you over some deals..
Lav nodded, Arnav went with her...
Khushi continued arranging his clothes..
In Lav's room, Lav was explaining Arnav how the situation of the deals are.
Arnav was listening with all the attention.
Lav all of sudden placed her head on Arnav's shoulder sobbing. Arnav made a confused face.
Arnav: Lav kya hua? Is everything alright?
Lav cried more: My life is ruined ASR..
Arnav worried: What happened??
Lav: I wish I could have a partner like you, NK doesn't give me attention, I'm just a doll for him. He doesn't love me..
Arnav furrows his brows: What are you talking about? NK loves you a lot okay, all these years he is with you, he never betrayed you.. How can you talk like this about your husband?
Lav looked away wiping her tears: No one will be like you Arnav, the way you care for Khushi and you always risk your life to save hers. I also wanted someone like you for me..
Arnav: Lav are you mad? Why are you talking like this?
Arnav handled her a glass of water not making eye contact with her, he was hell angry on her for thinking about NK like that.