CHAPTER-10

All the guests also came to the dance floor to dance with the bride and groom.
A kid approached Khushi: Didi..Didi..
Khushi stopped dancing and bend to reach the kid smiling: Haan bolo.
Kid: Someone is calling you in the kitchen.
Khushi nodded smiling and went to kitchen side, she reached there with a confused face not seeing anyone there..
" Strange.. Where are the workers? " Khushi thought " Maybe they serving people outside, but no one is here"
Khushi looked back to go but realized she was surrounded with fire, she was left with mouth open..
" DM.. What is this?" Khushi covered her mouth because the smoke was making her cough..
She tried to get out of the kitchen but the fire went out of control..
She stepped back in fear, wiping the sweat beads that were forming on her forehead she decided to call for help: " Help.. Bachao..bachao..Arnaaaaaavvv... " she kept shouting but no one came for help, because the music was loud enough..
On the other side Arnav stopped dancing and went out of the hall to attend a call..
Aman came near the kitchen laughing at Khushi he shouted: Baby is on fire.. OMG.. What will you do now? I thought to say goodbye to you.. Its the last time we are going to meet, this fire will eat you up...
Khushi cried: Please don't this Aman.. Help me please.. Please..
Aman laughed: Bye bye Khushi.. Ohh this fire is going out of control.. Even if I want to save you it will be like risking my life.. Sorry..
Khushi cried trying to run away from the fire that was at every minute coming near her..
She sat on the floor hugging herself crying, the fire was hurting her eyes and the smoke now was making her feel dizzy..
" Ahhhhhhhhh... Help please....Someone help.. " Khushi screamed and threw her duppata that caught fire..
" Heeeelllpppppp..." Khushi screamed crying..
Arnav came back to the hall smiling, Ragini came near him: Chote where is Khushi? My friends want to meet her..
Arnav looked around: She was dancing ma..
Ragini nodded sideways: No.. She is not there..I looked for her..
Fear crept over Arnav's face he left Ragini and started looking for Khushi..
" Heeeelllpppp" Khushi screamed and finally a chef spotted the kitchen on fire..
He went running to inform Ragini about it..
" Ma'am fast... kitchen caught fire.. There is.. A girl.. " The chef came to Ragini shouting..
" What happened? " Ragini asked him worried and Arnav came running there..
" Kitchen caught fire ma'am. Let's go fast a girl is trapped there.." the Chef said..
Arnav went running there, while Aman groaned " Dammit, stupid chef.."
Aman, Akira, Anjali, Shyam, Neil, Rohan and Payal went running to the kitchen..
" Khushi don't worry.. I'm coming.." Arnav reached there and almost cried seeing his life in a situation like that..
" Noooo.. Arnav don't come in.. The fire is out of control.. You will hurt yourself.. Don't come.." Khushi screamed to him seeing that now there was no way one could save her..
Rohan looked at Arnav: Bro no.. We will call for help.. You will hurt yourself if you enter..
Arnav didn't listen to anyone, just was trying to figure out how will he enter there..
Garima cried: Khushi.. meri betiiiii.. someone help her pleaseeee….
Payal hugged her crying..
Arnav was about to take a step in but Rohan and Neil held him: Arnav calm down.. I called for help, they will come in a while..
Arnav tried to push them crying: Leave me.. Nothing will happen to my Khushi .. I will save her.. Leave me Dad.. Don't do this.. Leave me..firefighters will come later. Khushi will be hurt, please Dad leave me... LEAVE ME.. Khushi.. I can't see her like that.. Leave me Dad.. Nothing should happen to my Khushi..
Rohan refused worried for Arnav, he couldn't see his brother who was only thinking about Khushi and not seeing that it was near impossible to save Khushi, he would hurt himself if tries to: No Bro.. Can't you see the fire there? How will you save her? Are you blind? You can't do it..
Ragini cried seeing Khushi crying and alone there: Call them fast na..
Akash tried to calm her down: Calm down aunty they are coming. Have patience..
Aman smirked standing in a corner outside: Keep crying Arnav.. I love seeing you worried..
Neil looked at Arnav who was trying to get out of his and Rohan hold angrily: Behave yourself Arnav.. Calm down.. Nothing will happen to Khushi..
Khushi inside the kitchen started coughing and held the almost burnt table for support: Arnav don't .. c..come h..here..
She lowered her eyes having no force to face all this now, her body was getting weak at every minute that passed by, and slowly she gave up, she knew today she would lose her life, letting Aman win and Arnav alone.. She really wanted to live her life happily with him and was really angry at DM for letting Aman win..
Arnav saw Khushi giving up, he quickly pushed Neil and Rohan with all his force and entered the kitchen ..
All screamed his name worried, now Arnav was also there, if something goes wrong both will lose their lives: Arnav.. Arnav...
Ragini almost fainted seeing her son playing with fire. Akash held her, while Payal and Garima looked at each other worried for Arnav, now they know that Khushi is safe now in his hands, but what about him? He saved many times Khushi years ago not even caring about his life, and they witnessed it that's why they were sure that Arnav will not let any harm come to Khushi.. But he will get hurt in this process..
Arnav walked in and took out his suit to cover Khushi, he was trying to jump the high fire on the floor, but wasn't able to..
Khushi shouted seeing Arnav there, she can't see him playing with his life again to save her: Arnav go back please.. Please.. Go back.. You will not reach here..
Arnav shouted crying: Shut up... I will reach you.. No one will stop me from saving you... I can lose my life, but will surely save yours..
Arnav managed after a lot of attempts to jump it and went near Khushi running, he covered her with his suit while she rested herself on him covering her eyes slowly scolding him: You're very b..bad.. Y.. You.. Wh..why y..you save m..my life ev..everytime? You k..know I c..can't s.see you hurt.. Why you do this Arnav?
Arnav patted her cheeks ignoring her talks: Khushi.. Khushi.. Don't faint.. Khushi.. Open your eyes.. Open your eyes dammit..
Arnav looked around thinking how to go back..
He lifted Khushi and started escaping from the fire, outside everyone were shouting and crying..
Arnav walked to go out hurting himself as there was no other way he could go without being hurt, every place and corner of the kitchen had caught with fire.. He chose to go by a corner that had less fire on the floor and smiled a little seeing him succeed..
At the right time he was about to walk out of the kitchen, the double wall cabinet that was almost destroyed with fire fell on Arnav's back, Arnav wanted to scream in pain but at the same time Khushi mumbled: " I love you" smiling faintly..
He smiled in pain and walked out of the kitchen saying: I love you too..
Rohan came running to him: Bro your back.. My God..Bring a shawl fast..
Arnav left Khushi on the floor and tried to take out his shirt that caught fire because of the cabinet that fell on him..
Neil wrapped a shawl around him to put out the fire..
Ragini came hugging crying: Chote what's the need to do this? Are you mad? I was dying seeing my son like that.. Your back Arnav.. Oh my God we need to go to hospital fast.. Neil bring the car.. We can't waste time...
Arnav fainted mumbling " Khushi" ...
Neil and Rohan came running to Arnav and took both to hospital..
**************
* Hospital:
Khushi opened her eyes slowly and looked around confused..
" Hospital? " she asked herself, while leaving the bed and walked out of the room, Payal seeing Khushi came running to her..
Payal: Khushi.. Are you okay? How are you feeling now?
Khushi nodded: I'm fine jiji.. Arnav? Where is my Arnav?
Payal gulped her saliva, now she will have to explain what happened with Arnav: Khushi, when he saved you a cabinet fell on him and his back got hurt..
Khushi breath stopped hearing this, she looked at Payal with wide eyes: What? Arnav.. Arnav is hurt because of me.. No..
She closed her eyes and a long tear escaped her eyes thinking about the man who always risked his life to see hers safe..
" Why are you so good Arnav?" Khushi thought crying..
She went near his room crying...
Ragini and Garima came near her: Khushi..
Khushi hugged them: Nothing will happen to my Arnav hain na? Ma you will scold him a lot okay.. Tell him to not save my life always.. When he gets fine scold him a lot.. Now just give him a lots of love so that he gets better quickly..
Khushi told them crying and they stood there looking at her also crying now..
Doctor came out and Khushi almost attacked him: Doctorji how is he now? He is fine hain na? Nothing happened.. Please tell me...Kuch bolo please..
Doctor smiled seeing this girl concern for Arnav: He is fine now.. But his back got badly hurt, he will have difficulties while walking and has to take full rest to recover quickly, and he can get discharged today only..
Khushi shut her eyes smiling while tears fell on her cheeks: Thank you DM.. ( looking at the doctor) Can I meet him?
The doctor nodded..
Ragini and Khushi went inside the room..
Arnav already prepared himself to hear scoldings from them..
Khushi didn't speak anything she only looked at him.
While Ragini asked: How are you feeling Chote?
Arnav looked at his mother: I'm fine ma.. You don't cry, you know I can't see you sad..
Ragini nodded while wiping her tears to make him happy: Your back is badly hurt.. My God..
Ragini looked at Arnav's back that was bandaged now..
Arnav: It will get fine..
Khushi looked at him speaking as if nothing serious happened: It will get fine? You think yourself as a superman.. Why do you save my life always? Do you want to prove me that you're the right man for me? Then let me tell you that I don't need this, I know you're the man for me even without doing all this.. If you hadn't saved me I would still love you.. I'm very angry with you.. Stupid. Mad. Devil. Laad governor. Vampire.
Arnav laughed at Khushi who was scolding him so cutely like a baby
Arnav: I will be fine.. And yes I'm your superman, I have to save you always Jaan..
Ragini left the couple alone and closed the door..
Khushi caressed Arnav's back: I'm feeling so guilty.. Its all because of me you are like this.. I hate me..
Arnav shook his head in disbelief: Khushi stop doing this.. Do you think I would watch you die and do nothing? I will always save you from every trouble..
Khushi looked at him lovingly..
Arnav angry: Enough is enough now.. Aman will face the worst of me now for doing this with you.. I will kill him..
Khushi worried: Calm down Arnav.. First we have to find out why is he doing all this?
Arnav: I'm not seeing a reason for this Khushi.. I've hired a detective to keep an eye on him, but even he is not finding anything..
Khushi: Maybe we can go to his house.. We will find some clue. After you get fine we will execute our plan..
Arnav nodded with sharp eyes: He will pay for it..
**************************
Aman reached his house smiling like a mad man: Itni si baat hain mujhe tumse pyaar hai..hahahahaha... I spoiled your moments Ragini.. I will destroy all Raizada family...
Looking at the picture on his wallet he smiled crying: Ma did you see what I did for you today? You are happy hain na? Maa. Maa.. See they destroyed your life, your son is doing the same with them.. I just don't understand what Dad saw in that woman (Ragini) in your college days that he fell in love with her..
Dad bhi na, he fell in love with a woman who didn't love him and loved Neil, after leaving my Dad with a broken heart she married that man, and Dad was forced to marry you.. Because of her, Dad ill treated you made you his slave and never looked at you as his wife. At that time Arnav, Rohan and Anjali played with each other happily with their parents and I was locked in a room and kept crying all the time hearing shouts of my parents fight.
I was deprived of all happiness just because my Dad loved a woman who couldn't be his.. And Ma.. You left me alone in this world, so what if Dad didn't love you, I loved you so much..
When I grew up I decided that I will destroy Ragini's life, but then I thought what's the need? What would I gain when I already lost my parents? So I chose their favorite son Arnav Singh Raizada.. And with him I would repeat the same history.. Arnav would fall in love with a woman, but that woman wouldn't love him back.. And he would suffer all his life like my Dad and my Mom suffered..
Ohh but it was so difficult to gain your trust Arnav, the quiet boy who never talks with strangers and is more comfortable with his family, I had to wait all these years and finally you really fell in love and as I wanted you were so deeply in love with Khushi, that you risked your life to save hers everytime in the past, even today.. Hahah.. And I will take you away from your love..
So one day before he was going to propose you, I came to talk with you mimicking an old man voice.. And you're so naive that you believed it Khushi..
After separating you from Arnav, I paid my cousin to behave just like you in front of Arnav, Arnav fell attracted towards her but would never love her and seeing her doing things like you he would always remember you but with pain and not love.. And seeing him suffer, his whole family would never stay happy.. Just one son would destroy all family.. But see na Ma.. That Khushi had to come back in their lives, but I can't see them together.. That's why I don't mind killing her, I just want to see you in peace.. Don't worry Ma.. Raizada family will suffer in my hands.. Its theirs time to suffer now.. They will never see happiness in their lives..
Aman leaned on the chair laughing evily: Raizada Family will suffer...