It starts. [Chapter One]

The students of class 1-A were seated when Aizawa walked in that Monday morning.

"Everyone quiet," He started. "I don't want to be here..and neither do you.." He sounded pretty dead inside, as always. Most of the students in class continued talking and laughing amongst themselves.

"Everyone better listen to me right now or I might rethink my doubts on just randomly expelling everyone for no reason." Aizawa said, sending glares at his students.

That seemed to partially shut everyone up- well, enough that their sensei was pleased.

"Alright. Today we will be doing one on one battles, and since no one could shut up previously, I'm going to torture you, and pick the pairs myself." The pro-hero growled out.

There was a collective groan between the social students in the class.

"Shut up. Anyways. Your pairs will be..." Eraserhead began listing the names of the kids that would be brutally facing off against each other with their quirks very soon.

A certain explosive ash blond wasn't really paying attention. He didn't care who he was up against, as long as he didn't show any signs of weakness. No one was ever going to know his, Katsuki Bakugou's, secrets, which were actually very surprising. Even though he wasn't listening to Aizawa, he slightly perked up when his name was spoken.

"....Bakugou and Iida...."

"You mean to tell me I have to fight with that four eye motherfucker!?" The explosion boy exclaimed, taking his feet off of his desk and standing up angrily.

Iida stood up and pushed his rectangular glasses up so they were sitting correctly on his face. "Bakugou! It is against the rules to swear in the presence of sensei. We do not tolerate that type of language here!"

Bakugou scoffed. "Yeah, yeah, and it's illegal to pretend to be a celebrity, mister wannabe sonic."

"Bro..that's too far." Eijiro Kirishima said from his seat.

"Oh please, I could go even farther." Bakugou growled and turned his attention to Iida.

"Your quirk is weak enough to the point that someone like that grape bastard could beat you, and the only reason I haven't beaten you into the ground is because my main goal is beating the shit out of that stupid Deku and becoming number one." He snarled.

Iida gasped and Mineta hid under his desk.

"K-Kacchan that's rude-..." a small voice spoke up before he was interrupted.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP STUPID DEKU!" Katsuki moved to use his quirk on the broccoli boy but was unpleasantly surprised to figure out that one, that half and half bastard moved to protect Midoriya, and two, his quirk wasn't working.

"That's enough." Aizawa looked angry. He had used his quirk to take away Bakugou's before the student could blow up the classroom. "I expect you all in the training area in twenty minutes." He sighed before mumbling, "I need a nap. It hasn't even been a hour and I already had to use my quirk." He sighed.

As people stood up to leave, they whispered amongst each other. They all were saying things like, "Bakugou is too rude for this class." or "He would probably be better as a villain."

Bakugou could hear their insults, and was kind of upset. He masked it with annoyance and walked out of the classroom.

Iida, Midoriya, and Uraraka didn't leave yet however and were talking to one another in the corner of the room.