Realization. [Chapter Four]

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry this chapter took so long to get out, I don't know what to write. Please let me know what you would like to see in this book! And holy views! Thank you all so much!

A couple days later, everyone resumed with their normal lives and only a few of them really worried about Katsuki.

Those people include Todoroki, Kaminari, Deku, Iida, because he is a whole grandma, Kirishima, and of course, the teachers.

Class was resumed as usual after the weekend, and everyone was in class, except Bakugou. Principal Nezu said that Todoroki needed to go back to classes, as he could still attend normally.

The half and half boy wasn't very happy about that, but Recovery Girl said that she would check up on him every once in a while.

"..Kaminari? Do you know the answer, or were you talking instead?" The tired, sleep deprived teacher asked from the chalkboard.

The blonde boy's head snapped up, a look of guilt on his face. "Um...the answer is...uh...seven?"

Some students snickered at him for being a idiot and others just seemed disappointed in him.

"This isn't even math class, Kaminari." Aizawa remarked gesturing to the chalk board where the words Hero Safety: Rules and Guidelines were written. "Get your head in the game, my students don't slack off."

The whole classroom was quiet. Denki dryly swallowed and nodded, his face blank, which was weird for him.

Mina watched, trying to read him, and for once, she couldn't.

The class resumed normally and the golden blonde boy made sure to pay extra attention, he even wrote down everything his sensei said in his almost empty notebook. By the end of the period, he had four pages of college ruled paper, front and back, full.

"So again, what do you do to prepare for an engage with a villan or opposing enemy in a real life situation?"

Kaminari raised his hand. The class gawked and watched him curiously. He opened his mouth...

*

Bakugou sat on the common room couch, reading a book. His nasal cannula far abandoned by now, it annoyed him far too much, if he couldn't breath..so what, right?

He hadn't realized that class should be over by now, and that the others were probably on their way back. Some already came actually. Or the fact that Recovery Girl walked in and was about to scold him.

"Young man where is your breathing aid?!" Her hand slapped his shoulder lightly.

Katsuki gasped, flinching away harshly and falling off the couch and yeeting his book.

"FUCK!" He screamed in pain when his chest smacked really hard off of the side of the coffee table and his stomach doing the same on the corner of it.

Being that he was more jumpy lately, it shouldn't have been that surprising for Midoriya, who was in the doorway, to understand. He assumed the reason was just that he couldn't defend himself in his condition. Sure, Recovery Girl did sneak up on him, but that reaction was unexpected.

Voices popped Deku out of his trance.

"Young Bakugou!" Recovery Girl gasped as the blonde boy spilled all of his stomachs content on the floor, along with flowers and blood, of course. He clutched his torso with both arms, because holy fuck did it hurt. The pressure of throwing up adding to it.

The rest of the class, excluding Kaminari, chose to file in at that point. A bad decision they think.

Katsuki wiped his mouth, empty from the accident. The old healing woman reached for him.