Shoto Fucking Todoroki. [Chapter Three]

Bakugou opened his eyes drowsily as he woke up. He couldn't remember anything at first, but then it hit him. He looked around the room, then down at himself, figuring out he was shirtless and there were fresh white bandages wrapped tightly around his damaged torso.

He quickly got annoyed and took the oxygen mask off of his face. It was in his vision and it annoyed his eyes. He wondered how long he had slept, because it was obviously morning, and the sun was shining through the blinds of the window a few feet away from him.

"Ah, you're awake." Is the sentence that startled him.

Shoto was standing by the door with a cup of water and a heating pad.

"Tch. The fuck are you..doing here?" The blonde said, wheezing at the end of his sentence.

"Ah, so you don't remember? Recovery Girl told me to stay and keep an eye on you, Katsuki." The half and half boy spoke up.

The boy in question coughed and wheezed for air, reaching for his mask and giving his body what it needed.

"Please keep that on. I don't need you suffocating any time soon." The taller boy's eyes softened "Anyways. I brought some water for you.."

Todoroki placed the item on the bedside table and placed another item on his middle torso, over the bandages.

"This should release some stress and make you feel a bit better? I'm doing my best to help you."

The item was a heating pad and the mix-matched boy plugged it into the wall.

Bakugou sighed and relaxed a bit as it warmed up and glanced at Todoroki with a grateful look.

Todoroki walked closer and ruffled his hair carefully.

"I'm really glad that you're okay..I was scared that I was going to loose someone else in my life. Here we are. You have a disease and I have paranoia." He chuckled slightly. "You're actually really cute when you're not angrily yelling at people."

"Shut the fuck up, stupid!" The blonde squeaked out, Todoroki's words making him feel warm as he slapped the split boy's arm.

The door opened and Present Mic walked through it.

"Hey boys! Shota sent me to check on you guys. Is everything going okay?" The teacher asked.

"Yes. It's been going fine." Todoroki smiled, looking down at Bakugou who had closed his eyes again.

"Alright, well I brought food from Lunch Rush for you guys. If he is feeling up to it he's allowed out of bed to walk around." He explained gesturing to the angry pomeranian blonde.

He set down the food before continuing, "The other students have been quite worried, so Aizawa said it would be best for you all to have a movie night or something in the common room at 8. He expects you both to make it, unless there are complications."

The younger boys nodded and their superior left the room with a wave and a smile.

Bakugou shivered slightly and Todoroki pulled his blankets up over the heating pad to help warm the cold boy. Sitting down beside him, he slipped his left hand into the blondes smaller one, activating his quirk to effectively help.

Katsuki slipped into a deep slumber once again.

A couple hours later the entirety of class 1A was in the common room, well, except Todoroki and Bakugou.

The class was strewn about the fairly large room. Some people were on the couch, some on the floor, some in the kitchen area, some standing or talking to one another.