Figure it Out. [Chapter Two]

"Would you like me to inform the class about your condition? They might be worried, kid." Aizawa said from the side of the blondes bed.

Bakugou just shook his head. Deep down he cared for his classmates, and he didn't want them to worry over something so useless to worry about. He wasn't a asset to the class and they would be fine without him.

"Alright, well Mic and All Might will be here later to help move you to your dorm, that way you will be more comfortable and in a familiar environment. You're not allowed to attend class today or tomorrow..or even longer depending on how this..sickness continues." The teacher spoke while having trouble finding the right words.

The younger opened his mouth to protest but his sensei was ahead of him.

"You can barely move with your injuries and it's not safe. However, this does not mean you can slack off. I know that it sounds rude, but heroes don't get breaks. I'll be sending someone to bring you notes and explain the lessons after class."

"Who.." Katsuki managed to choke out over the pain in his muscles and the ache in his chest.

Aizawa put a hand on the blondes shoulder. "Anyone who I will deem suitable. Get some rest..don't overwork yourself trying to stay awake. I have to go teach now..feel better."

He felt a bit woozy as his shoulder was rubbed. Probably the drugs he's on to help with the pain. Nevertheless, he nodded and his teacher left the room.

After trying to sleep for a few minutes the explosion boy looked around and reached for his cup of water on the bedside table.

"Almost...got it.." His fingertips brushed the glass cup as he tried to move it closer without jarring his ribs. A sudden pain had him jerking forward and knocking the glass off the small table beside him. The smash echoed through the recovery room and Bakugou howled out in discomfort, using his hand to cradle his broken rib.

Recovery Girl hadn't been able to use her quirk on his injuries due to his inability to breathe correctly at the time. She said it might not be safe either, as healing his body could make the hanahaki plants grow faster and his condition could greatly worsen.

Katsuki was stuck in a position on his side, whimpering out at the horrible sensation. Tears blurred his eyes.

As he tried to call out for help the feeling of loneliness hit him. No one was there to help. No one wanted to help, it was him after all.

No one loved him.

That's when he started coughing up flowers. Although it sounds gorey, the blood oozed from his mouth as he choked on it.

Todoroki was walking past the occupied nursery when he heard the cries. He pressed his ear against the door.

"...help...please.." Was what he heard, followed by coughing.

That was the last straw for Shoto as he bursted through the door, taking in the scene in front of him. Flowers, blood, glass and water on the floor, and Katsuki Bakugou.

He rushed over to the crying blonde and helped him upright carefully.

"Shh..shh Bakugou it's all right.." Todoroki said quickly connecting the dots and realizing that the shorter male had the disease that he thought was fake. He guessed it wasn't by the sights before him.

Katsuki's fit subsided when he felt hands on his cheeks wiping his tears.

"Calm down before you have a panic attack..I'm here.." He paused. "What hurts? Can you point?"

The ash blonde gestured towards his whole body and Shoto nodded.

"Alright. I'm going to go get Aizawa Sensei. Please be careful it should only take a couple minutes if I run."

"Don't..take too long...fucking icy-hot.." Bakugou said.

Todoroki nodded once again and took his hands off of Bakugou's face, turning to run towards the classroom.

He ran as fast as he could to the Class 1A room and went inside without a care in the world that he was one, late for class, two, covered in blood from where he helped the blonde boy, and three, that he walked in when Aizawa, Mic, And Midnight were talking in the front of the room.

His peers and the teachers gave him a once over, going quiet and getting confused after seeing the panting and blood covered male.

"Aizawa. It's Bakugou!" Todoroki yelled before running back towards the recovery room. If the Ground Zero hero in training was left alone for too long it might be bad.

The teachers quickly took action.

"Midnight! Call Recovery Girl! Maybe even an ambulance! Tenya, Momo, watch the class. Hizashi you're with me!"

Tenya was surprised as Shota Aizawa took control and left the room, the other teachers leaving behind him.

"What...just happened?" Mins asked and Kaminari scratched his head.

"I think something is seriously wrong with Kacchan..did you see all the blood on Todoroki?" Midoriya said.

Kirishima got up, "I have to see him! I have to make sure he's okay!"

"That's probably not a good idea."

Everyone looked towards the front of the class where Iida stood.

"This is a serious problem that sensei can handle himself. It's obvious something is wrong with Bakugou. Do you realize how scary it was to be in a fight with a person, a classmate for all might's sake, who almost died?"

Yaoyorozu joined in, "We are all scared. Bakugou may not be the nicest, and I don't know about you guys but I love him. As a friend that is."

"I think he's a fucking asshole." Grape Juice spoke up.

Kirishima who was still standing didn't hesitate to advance on the small boy.

"No one cares about your opinion, Mineta! All you do is perv on the girls and you're ignorant! Bakugou has a rough exterior but on the inside he is so..so nice. Kaminari, think about all the times he has helped us study when we didn't understand something." He started.

Soon the class was joining in saying things that the ash blonde helped them with or did for them.

"He..helps me write songs or listens to my music to tell me what he thinks." Jirou.

"He made me a new shirt because I couldn't find something I wanted that was good quality." Mina.

"He challenged me and fought me. He told me about his problems and genuinely thought I looked down on him. He was never mean..he just doesn't have a lot of confidence, as weird as that sounds." Izuku's statement left everyone quiet.

Meanwhile, as the class dealt with the shock, Bakugou was moved to his dorm with the help of all the teachers and of course, Todoroki.

Recovery Girl and said boy, Todoroki, were helping Bakugou in his dorm. As he settled in with his newly acquired oxygen mask he winced in pain.

The tall half and half boy noticed.

"Hey Recovery Girl..maybe we should check his ribs for infection or re-wrap his bandages..he seems to be in pain."

Bakugou pulled off his oxygen mask and weakly coughed.

"I can hear you, asshole. I'm fine."

Shoto chuckled and placed the oxygen mask back on the blonde, placing his hand under the covers with him so he was completely tucked in.

"You're lucky Todoroki here got to you, kid. It seems him being around helped a lot."

The two boys made eye contact.

"Anywho, I have to go. There are a couple doctors I have a conference with. Todoroki I'm going to talk to Eraserhead about keeping you around to watch Bakugou." The healing master said as she left the room closing the door behind her.

Katsuki's eyes got heavy as he stared at Shoto who came closer to him to push his blond fringe out of his face and whisper a "Go to sleep, Katsuki." To him.

Soon enough the ice user was the only one left awake.

"I don't know who you have hanahaki for..but I really hope you figure it out.."

...figure it out...