Questions and Answers. [Chapter Five]

IMPORTANT! Listen, as far as I know, over a hundred people read this. And if you're one of them, THANK YOU SO MUCH! But only a few people comment, PLEASE COMMENT ON HERE! I want to know what you think. The comments and my followers are what keep me going. Plus, if you do comment, I will more than likely check your account, give you a follow, and read your books if you have them! Much love! I hope you enjoy. :)❤️

"Is it possible to heal him without causing more damage with the hanahaki?"

Chiyo Shuzenji, better known as Recovery Girl, was at a meeting organized by the UA school board to discuss their students recent 'problem' with a certified professional on the weird disease.

"Sadly, no. Some healing quirks such as your own have been reported to make the flowers grow faster in the victims system." The specialist, Ryun Hainrei, answered her quickly with stone eyes and a visible care for professionalism, "But, his case is not too far along. You should heal him before the infection of his other injuries kills him first. My only suggestion would be to send him to a shrink. Someone with analytical skills. Someone who can help figure out who he has hanahaki for, and quickly."

The healing hero looked kind of dejected, but nodded nevertheless.

"I could also come with to these sessions, as I have great knowledge about the disease and how it works. Maybe even get his friends to come in with him." Ryun continued.

"That shouldn't be a problem, but this student, Bakugou, he isn't very cooperative and probably won't talk. He's got some other issues that I'm sure he would never talk about alone." Chiyo recalled. She'd noticed some things about Bakugou since she met him.

How people usually had to force him to go to her for certain wounds. He's stubborn, that one is for sure. She assumes that he also has problems with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder if she had gotten any clues from the mishap in the dorms common room. He keeps to himself.

The door was kicked open loudly with a shoes foot as someone walked in. Chiyo and Ryun turned their heads toward the door quickly.

"That's why you make Todoroki go in with him. Or Kirishima."

There stood Shota Aizawa himself, with his tired eyes and long hair. He had some sort of knowing aura about him. He was many things, but heartless wasn't one of them, and he deeply cared for every one of his students like they were his children. He knew almost everything about them.

"Those two have built up a wall of trust with Bakugou. Kirishima being his best friend, and Todoroki getting closer to him by the daily. If you want him to talk, that's the way to go."

The tired hero walked past them to the coffee machine, acting as if nothing was said.

Recovery Girl stood up, "I'm going to go heal him to the best of my abilities." With that, she quickly walked out of the room, leaving Shouta and Ryun to their own accommodations.

*

Todoroki and Kirishima absolutely refused to leave Bakugou's side. Todoroki, because he was basically glued to him, ever since they put him to sleep, he couldn't find the will inside to let go of his hand, or stop playing with Katsuki's soft spiky hair as the blonde slept.

Ejirou spoke softly to his half fire, half ice classmate, "So...do you like him." He said gesturing to Katsuki and grinning one of his big toothy smiles. Paired with a waggle of his eyebrows, of course.

The boy in question just sputtered slightly, looking over at him with wide eyes. "I..uhh...what?"

"Katsuki. Do you like him?" The redhead questioned again.