Class Therapy. [Chapter Six]

HELLO EVERYONE! Thank you all so much for over 1K reads. That is absolutely insane. I love you all so much and anyone who reads means so much to me!
Enjoy this chapter, even though I haven't spell checked and I wrote this at 3 AM while crying- ahem. It's most likely terrible.
I LOVE YOU!

Physically and mentally, Bakugou was completely exhausted. Everything is just getting to him in a way that makes his head spin and his eyes 'sweat', as he calls it.

He doesn't know why this has to be happening to him. Why does the world hate him so fucking much that it has to put him through pain.

He's not even sure what love is at this point. Why does he love so easily. Why did the disease come after him? He doesn't know what to do. It doesn't make any sense. There is no one specific that he loves that has told him they don't love him the same way. There was nothing unrequited in a real sense.

His mind? Now that was a different story.

He's got insecurites. He feels like everyone hates him. He feels like a villain. Like no one would care if he just disappeared.

Knowing that everyone has problems doesn't help. It makes him feel irrelevant. It makes him scared to be weak and ask for help. Nothing has ever been easy and nothing has changed.

He feels like everyone only tolerates him because he has a strong flashy quirk and he knows how to use it. That's all anyone ever talked about.

No one has ever complimented him for HIM.

It's always, "Your quirk is so strong." "With a quirk like that, you'll go far."

He supposes it's what he deserves. Who wants someone who acts so horribly to everyone as a friend. Who wants him? As a idle? As a hero? As a person? As a son?

He's just come to the conclusion that no one loves him in general. No one could ever love someone like him. Anything remotely close to how he acts.

He's so damn afraid of himself that he gets blinded by rage and anger. He takes out his insecurities on the people around him because he grew in a home that used violence for everything.

His mother was never the best. He's so touch starved that he finds himself flinching slightly with any contact.

Mitsuki Bakugou is the epitome of tough love. She shows her feelings through hard words and smacks to the back of his head. He doesn't know why she could never give him the physical attention that he so craved as a child. Hugs, kisses, love.

He feels like nothing he does matters and that he will never, ever be good enough. He could spend the whole day deep cleaning something, and it could look completely different and new even, but his mind would never allow him to feel accomplished with anything.

Like nothing was done in the first place.

It hurts to feel so horribly about yourself. He's just so tired of being tired. It's a never ending cycle of nothingness that is just eating him alive.

Maybe he will die from the hanahaki disease after all. Maybe that way he won't have to deal with himself anymore. His reflection in the mirror mocks him each time he looks and he can't stand the way that his own eyes judge his every flaw. His every muscle. His every scar.

People say scars tell stories, but his don't tell stories that people would like. They're stories of his own stupidity and idiocy. No one cares about it. About him.

He can't even find it in himself to care about what happens to him anymore.

He's hanging on because he finally has friends.