Spiderling's Girlfriend

Summary: When the avengers found our that Peter has a girlfriend, they decided to sneakily tag along to spy both of you on one of your dates..

Masterlist

***

"Who's Y/N?"Quick as a lightning, Peter turned his phone off, realizing that Tony is reading the screen from behind his back. To his luck, almost all the avengers are there sitting on the long table, eating breakfast. And now, everyone's eyes is trained on him."N-no one!" Peter squeaked, his voice breaking embarassingly. He shoved his phone into his pocket in fear of someone snatching it from him.Sam who sat across from his, raised an eyebrow. "If she's no one, then why are your cheeks pink?""She?" Bruce voice piped up from the end of the table."It's a girl right Peter?" Sam asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively. "Awww, little Petey boy has a crush." He sing-songed, making Peter's blush deepen which causes everybody to snicker."No I don't!" Peter protested, his voice an octave too high. Realizing that it isn't working, he decided to try a different technique. Clearing his throat, he tried to sound and act as nonchalant as possible. "She's just a friend from school."Peter pretended to drink his glass of water to try an act normal while Tony starts speaking again."Then explain the red heart you put beside her name on her contact."Peter choked on his water, face turning bright red as he coughed for air. He can't believe this is happening. It's so embarassing."You're the worst liar on this planet Peter. Might as well tell us the truth before you embarass yourself further." Clint said, trying to hide his laughter when Peter turned to glare at him."Well I guess you're right." Peter said, sighing in defeat. "Y/N is my girlfriend.""Oh my god the kid has a girlfriend." Sam said, then everyone started talking over one and another."You should introduce us to her.""No."

****

"The guy wanted to steal....what's the cat's name again?" You asked, then took a bite from your scone.You and Peter are on a date in a cafe that you regularly visit. Little did you know the Avengers are sitting just a table away from where you are, Wearing caps and sunglasses to try to hide their faces as they listened in to both of you."Murph. And yeah they only want to steal Murph." Peter stuffed his mouth with his last muffin, and you watched him with amusement. He already ate 10 of them. You're not surprised though, knowing his enhanced metabolism and the fact that he's a growing boy, his must've had the appetite of an elephant."Why would anyone do that?""Haven't you seen Murph? He's adorable!" In his excitement, Peter flung an arm in the air and almost knocked over his cup of coffee. Thank god for his spider reflexes. He muttered a whoops before smiling at you sheepishly."You know you're adorable too right?" You grinned. The tip of Peter's ears turns pink at your compliment and you giggled."Yeah. Definitely cuter than Murph."Behind you, Sam made a face and pretented to gag. "Man, that was disgustingly sweet. They're gonna give me diabetes. Someone tell them to stop."That earned him a slap at the arm from Wanda. "Don't ruin their fun. I think it's cute."They totally forgot all about Peter's enhanced hearing. And since they're only a table away, Peter could hear them loud and clear. Without looking back at them to avoid embarassment, Peter stood up leaving money for his bills and practically dragged you outside.***"You know the cafe also have delicious ice creams." You stated, shoving another spoon of the cold treat inside your mouth as both you sat at the park."Yeah but I like this truck's ice cream better." Peter lied. You raised an eyebrow at him, totally not buying it."Ok ok, I like it here better. More privacy.""More privacy?""Yeah, to do this." With that Peter touched your lips to his, your breath hitching as he pulled you closer to him and deepened the kiss. You were about to tangle your fingers in Peter hair when a voice shouted."Hey, no funny business!"Peter jerked in surprise, accidentaly biting your bottom lip in the process. He sputtered out apologies to you, but you're frozen, staring at something in front of you.Peter shouldn't be surprised to see the Avengers bickering near the bushes. Of course they would follow him and hide behind a bush. He should've known. Steve, who he assumed is the one that shouted, is arguing with Tony and Clint. Sam has his phone out taking pictures while Bucky is beside him, attentively studying how Sam does it.Nat and Wanda are scolding the boys for being so loud in public. They're not wearing a full disguise or anything, people will recognize them if they draw too much attention."But they are kids Tony. Kids are not allowed to kiss.""He is 16 years old.""Same thing!"Peter sighed deeply at the scene in front of him. There's no other choice left. Snaking and arm around your waist, he guided you to the avengers. They immediately fell silent when they sensed your presence."Y/N. These are the Avengers." Peter introduced you, shooting looks at everyone, reminding them to be nice. "Everyone this Y/N L/N, my girlfriend.""Hi Y/N, it's nice to finally meet the the girl that got Spiderling all smiley and blushy this morning."You laughed, no longer starstruck with the heroes in front of you. "He does that a lot. Do you have any other embarassing stuff about Peter?""Oh god you should see the footage when Peter accidentally called Tony 'Dad'.""Which I don't mind actually.""Oh! Or when he shattered the glass cabinet when he got scared of the spider on his arm."Peter knew this is going to be a long, embarassing day. Even so, seeing you getting along perfectly with the avengers, who are basically his family now, sure does warms his heart.***