Breaking and Entering

The rain was beating down heavily today. Which isn't surprising. It's been raining for almost two days now. Autumn has begun to set in. Which means that Halloween is coming soon. Then Winter, which forces us all to consume and spend our money on various presents. Despite all of that though, I adore Winter. The cold weather, drinking hot chocolate while it snows outside. It creates a shiver down my spin just thinking about it.

I jog into my house, swinging the door open and slamming it behind me. I am soaked to the bone. The water is treading through my jacket. My hair is sticking to my face and I would not be surprised if my makeup was running down my cheeks. I drop my bag down onto the couch. I'll get that later.

Something thuds upstairs. I am far from prepared to deal with intruders. My mom is normally the one that knows how to deal with this sort of thing, being in the police force and all.

I grab the nearest thing beside me, which just so happens to be a fireplace poker. I climb up the stairs, poking into each room to find no one there until I finally come across my own room. I swing the door open, poker raised high in the air, ready to attack whoever broke into my home. But what do I find instead?

Perched on the chair in my room is Peter Parker, dressed in his Spiderman uniform that has a handful of tears in it. Blood is seeping out of the wounds on his chest and arms. His face is dirty and his hair is frizzy.

"Peter?!" I scream. "What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Hello to you too." He replies, smiling.

I drop the poker to the floor and make my way over to him. "You're bleeding." I pull out my sewing kit from the drawer of my desk and attempt to find something to use.

"Oh, this isn't blood. It's ketchup."

"Oh, haha very funny, Peter," I pull out a needle and thread. "What the hell even happened to you anyway?"

He shrugs. "The use."

I nod, slowly. "Riight, I need you take your shirt off now."

Peter gasps. "You can't just ask a guy to take his shirt off, (Y/N)! You have to buy me dinner first."

I can't help but laugh a little before demanding that he takes his shirt off. With a lot of effort, and a little help from me, we finally peel off part of his suit. I venture to the bathroom to find something to sterlize the needle and to dab onto his wounds. He winces the second that I set the soaked cotton pad onto his skin.

"Don't be such a baby," I mutter as I stitch up the large wound on his chest. "That's should do it. The rest are too small to stitch up so I'll just bandage them up and they should be good." I begin to clean and pack away the equipment. "Just don't do anything reckless."

"I can't make any promises there," He grabs hold of me and forces me onto his lap.

"Careful! You might open your wounds again."

"Well, it's a good thing that I have to you to take care of me, isn't it?" He smiles.

"You should be so lucky. I could have called the police and screamed bloody murder."

He pouts. "You love me too much to do that though."

"I know."

I smile brightly as I lean down and kiss his lips, being careful not to touch the wounds on his chest and arms - which is rather difficult.

Having Spiderman break into your home isn't such a bad thing after all.