ALBUS DUMBLEDORE

Albus Dumbledore had been watching Lucille Lux for the few days she had arrived at Hogwarts, he also noticed the little following she had been gathering. Particularly, two students that he had never seen in his life that were tailing her like they were puppies. She seemed to give commands and didn't treat them like friends, the behaviour reminding him of Tom Riddle. The boy that snuck away in the dead hours of the night to see his gang of miscreants.

Yes, Dumbledore knew where Tom Riddle was going but he didn't know what he is doing or what he has done. He had a sneaking suspicion that Riddle was a variable in the death of Myrtle Warren. During her stay at Mungo's Hospital she had screamed about a snake with dead yellow eyes and a monstrous boy that hissed the words that killed her. The description eerily similar to Tom Riddle. 

Albus Dumbledore didn't mean to intrude on Lucille's privacy in her room but he wanted to see if she was alright having seemed deathly pale ay lunch today. The door to her lonesome dorm was cracked open a smidge, he peered inside seeing numerous papers scattered across the floor.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Lucille muttered clutching and pulling at her blonde locks, he could visibly see her frown from the candle that illuminated her face.

"It'll be alright," The boy cooed but was careful not to touch her. 

Albus remembered the blonde boy from the Great Hall. He sat with the ravenclaws unimpressed with his blue tie and often looked at the two girls with longing, he wanted to be with them, in Slytherin.

"Tom Riddle knows!" She hissed, Albus shifted closer to the door. It creaked.

Lucille Lux's ears perked, looking at the door she caught the glimpse of a dark blue robe. Her gaze darkened and Cato knew just what to do, they needed to improvise to throw whoever was listening off their scent. They needed to do it quickly before Mazikeen came bursting through the mirror.

"So, your a Satanist and your German." He shrugged earning a scoff from Lucille who was obviously unimpressed at the lack of his empathy.

"Yeah, a fucking Satanist and German," Lucille stood up, "and now Tom Riddle  is blackmailing me into doing his dirty bidding." Cato gulped as she boiled with anger, "Me! Lucille Luxembourg is doing the bidding of a measly halfblood." 

Albus Dumbledore stood away from the door and quickly retreated back to his office, his mind thinking of how to catch Tom Riddle in his crime. Maybe he didn't need to catch Riddle, all he needed to do was help Lux. The girl had seemed utterly distraught by the fact she was being ordered around by a halfblood. Now he knew the girl must be of important heritage, must've been lying about being an orphan but now she needed him. 

Little did Albus Dumbledore know, that he was playing straight into her hands. Lucille Lux was pulling the strings so she didn't have to obey Tom Riddle, not that she would anyway. She made the decision to gain Albus Dumbledore's soul, he would be a much needed asset after this. The wizard was wise and he would advise her with the incoming war she was about to start with Heaven. 

She could see the bloodshed staining the white clouds of the silver city, the rain from earth turning red with every drop. The light slowly fading from the sun as she herself plunged the etheral holy sword into God's chest; it wouldn't kill him but put him in a comatose state for decades. That's all she needed to destroy his precious little work. To be perfectly honest, she just wanted Dumbledore's soul because he was meant to go to heaven no matter what. 

Returning to the cold dorm room, Cato and Lucille sat in quiet as Mazikeen stepped back into the world of the living with a glum face. Lucille sighed already knowing the news.

"Gabriel knows, he's coming after the sword." Lucille's eyes pulsed red as she threw her potions book into the wall, it stuck there before sliding downwards revealing a dent.

"How?" She asked Cato, "Whatever the light touches, Gabriel may see as it is the will of the Lord." He answered her.

Lucille just stopped for a moment to breathe, to breathe in the poisonous air around her that was slowly killing humans. The very same air that was filled with pollution and would be ravaged by fire in  the years to come. For once, she wanted to stop and forget the world. Sleeping sounded like a good idea but there's no rest for the wicked.

She needed to foil Tom Riddle's plans and with him black mailing her to do his deeds what better opportunity. Albus Dumbledore's soul will soon be hers, she shall hold in the palm of her heads as she will do with Gabriel's head.