dog

Konoha was beginning to settle down as the sun was setting, but there was one girl who just couldn't as she walked (more like stomped) to the hokages office, her hair red hair floating up with her anger.
She opened up the hokages doors with a slam and pointed a finger right at the 3rd.
"Old man! Give me a sensei! I want to train!" The five year pleaded.

What she wanted more then anything in the world was to start training, so every year since she was 3 she would march into the hokages office and asked to start training.
"Hmmmm" the hokage said well thinking 'maybe i can get dog to help her train' "fine but on one condition"

"Omg really! Finally I have been waiting for ever, you know?" She squeled jumping up and down.
"Wait what condition?" She asked curiously.
"You can not tell anyone that you are training"
"Not even Naruto? Why!?" She asked
"Well I'm going to give you a mission"
"A mission! Really!? What rank? Is it a top secret mission!?" She asked getting more and more excited.

"It will be an A rank mission, you'll will train under an ambu named dog, and you'll become an anbu. When you turn 8 youll be put into the academy. The year you are going in to the academy will also be the year many different kids in calns are. Your mission is to make sure nothing happens to the kids in the clans. Got it?"
"Yes sir" she said with a salute "but who is dog?" Just then a anbu appeared behind her.
she turned around and pointed a finger right at him.
"Who are you"  she said curiously.
"Dog take off your mask" the hokage ordered
The dog took off his mask to show a guy with Grey hair and another mask over is right eye and mouth.
"my name kakashi hatake"
"Kakashi you will be teaching this girl to become a anbu"
"Yes lord 3rd" he said not really wanting to.
"Ok kakashi meet reina"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Haha I know this short but I'll try to make them longer 😅