team 7

Riena's pov
"Come on naruto!" I say as we ran to the academy.
Today were going to be put into teams, and my guess is I'm going to be put into a team with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, because theres an extra person (being me).
There only are going to be 3 teams passing, so they'll probably do the inoshikacho formation and a tracking team (Hinata, Kiba, and Shino).
"Ya I'm coming!" He said quickening his pace.
Once we got to the classroom, Ino and Sakura came bursting through the door panting.
"I ha mad it ha here ha first" Sakura said panting.
"You ha must be ha blind ha forehead" Ino said also panting.
I ignored them and ran up to sasuke.
"Heyyy sasukekun i hope we get in the same team" I said gripping his arm.
"Hn" he said looking away and pushing me away.
Naruto came up beside me and sat down.
"What do you even see in him?" He asked.
"Everything" I say dreamingly
'More like a hole blob of emo' i thought.
"Hey move it tomato hair and Naruto your sitting in my spot" sakura said well pulling us to the ground.
She then proceeded to sit down.
"Hey sasukeeekunnn" sakura said well blushing.
Naruto got up and crouched down right in front of sasuke.
"Naruto! What are you doing to sasukekun" i whined.
Then someone behind naruto bumped him.
Naruto was kissing sasuke.
'Omg phhhhhht haha this is the best thing ever! Sakura and Ino are going to be pissed!' i thought.
"Naruto how could you!" Ino screeched.
"Sasukekun are you alright" sakura said worridly.
I stomped over to naruto.
"Naruto! You stole sasukes first kiss, now I'll never be his fist" I yelled pretending to be furious.
He looked at me disgusted and scared.
"Sorry Reina please don't hurt me" he said putting his hands up.
Almost every girl in the classroom huddled around Naruto.
"Everyone get back in your sets!" Iruka yelled and Naruto was saved.
"Ok, as you all know today you are going to be put into teams, each team will have 3 members with an exception of 1 team that will have 4"
Iruka sensei said well pulling out a book.
"Now team 7 Reina Uzumaki, Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha" he said looking at all of us.
I pretended to silently cheer looking at sasuke, then I looked at sakura and glared, she did the same.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Its been about a hour sense all the teams left with there sensei, well except ours.
'Theres only one jonin who always this late and that's kakashi, i didn't know he was going to be out sensei' I thought.
"This is so boringggg when is our sensei going to get hereeeee" I said impatiently.
"Let's prank him" Naruto said jumping out of his set.
"Yes!" I cheered.
"Naruto, Tomato face you can't do that!"
"You can't tell us what to do, forehead" I glared at her.
Naruto then grabbed a chalk board eraser and put it at the top of the door.
"This guy is a jonin, he is never going to fall for a cheap trick like that" sasuke said not even looking at us.
"Naruto we should listen to sasukekun, he always right" I said dreamly.
"To late I already put it up" naruto said.
Then kakashi sensei came in "hey gu-" he got cut off by the chalk board eraser.
"Haha he totally fell for it" Naruto and I laughed.
"I didn't do it sensei, it was all Naruto and Reina.
"Hn" sasuke said looking out the window.
"My first impression of all of you is, you are all a bunch of idiots" Kakashi said calmly.
We a gave him a what face.
"Now meet me up at the roof" he went to the roof making it look like he teleported.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Now why don't you guys tell me about yourselfs" kakashi sensei said smiling under his mask.
"What should we say?" Sakura asked.
"Hmm your name, your likes, your dislikes, hobbies, and dreams for the future" kakashi sensei replied.
"You should go first sensei" I said only showing him a smirk.
"Ok my name is Kakashi Hatake, my likes and dislikes are, I don't feeling telling them, my hobbies, I have many, and my dreams for the future, I never really thought of that." kakashi sensei said.
"That was useless, all you told us was his name" Sakura whispered to us.
"Blondie you next" he said pointing at naruto.
"My name is Naruto Uzumaki! What I like the most is ramen that Iruka sensei got me at Ichiraku ramen! My dislikes are waiting the 3 minutes for the ramen to cook, my hobbies are eating and comparing ramen! And my dream for the future is to become hokage! So everyone will stop disrespecting me and Reina and start treating like we are important" Naruto said proudly.
Naruto has been talking about becoming homage ever sense he met lord 3rd.
"Me next! My name is Sakura Haruno, my likes are hehehe" she looked at sasuke and blushed.
"My hobbies are hehe" she looked at sasuke again.
"And my dreams for the future are eeeeee" she squeled looking at sasuke.
"And what are your dislikes" kakashi said.
"Naruto and Tomato hair!" Sakura yelled.
"Stop calling me that!" I stood up pointing at her, my hair floating up.
"Make me!" She stuck her tounge out at me.
"Calm down girls" kaka shi sensei said with a sweat drop.
"Hmph" I said sitting down well crossing my arms.
"Now you" he said pointing at sasuke.
"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I dislike a lot of things, and don't particularly like anything. My dream is not a dream because I'm going to make it a reality, I'm going to restore my clan and destroy. A. Certain. Somebody."
There was silence sakura and I looked crushed because of tge not particularly liking anything, Naruto looked scared, and Kakashi looked bored.
'Expected' I thought.
"Ok lastly" Kakashi said looking at me calmly.
"My name is Reina Uzumaki! I like ramen and umm" I looked at sasuke, blushed then looked away putting my hair behind my ear.
"My dislikes are Sakura and Ino, my hobbies are going to the library and ummm" I looked at sasuke and blushed.
"Hehe and my dreams for the future are to be the best konichi I can be, and help Naruto become the hokage!" I said proudly.
"Good you are all unique in your own way, tomorrow we are going to go on our first mission" kakashi said.
"What kind of mission" Sakura asked interested.
"A survival test at 5am, you guys might not want to eat breakfast, you might throw up" kakashi said.
Then he was gone.
"Heeey sasukekunnn, do you want to get some ramen with me" I asked gazing at him.
"No" he said well getting up and leaving, sakura started following him.
"We can get some ramen together!" Naruto said turning me around to face him.
"Ya! Let's go!" I yelled pulling him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I don't know what yo say💀