first day

Reina's POV
"Beep Beep" I rolled over in my bed and slammed my hand down on my alarm clock.
'I'm surprised I havent broken it yet' I thought to myself.
I sat up in my bed and looked over to my brother to see him still sleeping in his bed.
It was still dark out but I didn't care, I grabbed some work out clothes and went to train.
Every morning I wake up at 5am and go train, kakashi ushely trains me 10am to 5pm everyday and I tell my brother I'm reading at the library or just wondering around the village.
I never like wondering the village because the villagers hate Naruto and I.
I already know about the nine tailed fox the lives in my brother and I, and me and kurama are great friends kinda.
It was now 7am and I was done with my morning work out, 500 push ups, sit ups, and pull ups, Ran 1000 laps around konoha, and practiced throwing kunai.
I quickly ran home and took a shower and made eggs and toast.
I walked into narutos and I's room "Naruto wake up! Its 7:30 we are going to be late for our first day of school!" Naruto was still fast of sleep, so i marched into the kitchen, grabbed a cup of water and dumped it on him.
"Ahh Reina!? What was that for!?"
"For not waking up! We need to go to school!"
"What? Schools today?!" He shot right out of bed and to the bathroom.
'hey kurama? How should I act in the academy you know? I dont people knowing I'm an ambu'
'Well kitsune you should try acting like naruto, clueless, reckless, dumb, clumsy'
'Hey! That's my brother your talking about! But yeah I guess that would work. Should I try having a crush like all the other girls? OH! And helpless and weak like them'
'That would be a good idea then you'll just blend in and no one will know your an anbu. Ill also lower your chakra level, and make you 100 pounds heiver so you don't move so fast'
'Thank you kurama'
'No problem kitsune'
"Come on reina let's go!" Naruto said bursting out the bathroom, hair still wet. He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door. 'Here we go'

-----------------------------------------------------------Naruto and I burst through the classroom door and together we yelled "The Uzumaki twins are here Belive It! You Know!?" everyone stared at us, giving us glares.
'i don't think I'm bleanding in to we'll' I thought.
Naruto and I walked to an empty row except for and uchiha sitting at the end.
I sat at in the middle with naruto beside me.
all of a sudden I started felling googley eyes being thrown at me, I look around and see almost every girl in the class staring with heart eyes. I realized they weren't for me but for the uchiha beside me.
'hmmm will he do for my fake crush?'
'Haha sure kitsune'
So then I started making googly eyes too.
then two girls came stomping over one with pink hair 'sakura haruno' i thought and the other with blond hair 'ino of the yamanaka clan, there specialty mind transfer jutsu' I thought.
"hey! Tomato hair! I'm sitting there so move it!" the blond started.
"I was sitting here first!" I yelled back
"tomato hair! Ino pig! Its my set!" Then sakura grabbed my hand, I had to restrain my self from dodging, and she pulled me over the desk.
she climbed over the desk (almost slipping) and sat right next to sasuke. "heyyyy saaasuke, do you want to eat lunch with me today" sakura asked lovelingly.
sasuke just ignored it.
Then I stood up and stomped pretending to be defeated and sat down next to a guy and his dog 'kiba of the inzuka clan, they are good trackers and can do fang over fang' I thought
"Is that a puppy? Can I pet him" I asked
"Sure his name is akamauru"
"Ahh he's so cute! Why did you bring you dog to school?" Looking curious
"Because he is my best friend" then the teacher walked in.
"Hey class welcome to the academy, my name is iruka sensei and I'll be your teacher"
'Iruka sensei, chunin' i thought. I decided that I wasn't going to pay attention in class because I already knew everything.
So I just stared at sasuke pretending to be absolutely in love with him.
'Hmmm so the other kids in clans are shikamaru nara, choji akamichi, hinata huga, and shino aburama.'
"Reina what are the 5 chakra natures?" I pretend to ignore it also pretending to be a daydream staring lovenly at 'sasukekun'.
"Reina!" Then sakura stood up and turned around and slammed her hand on my desk
"Hey tomato hair, stop looking at my sasukekun and pay attention!" she yelled.
I pretended I was scared.
"Sorry Iruka sensei" I said feeling the glares of all the girls in the class, except one 'hinata huga, ha she staring at my brother' I thought laughing in my head.
"Reina what are the 5 chakra natures" Iruka sensei asked
'hmmm what is the dumbest answer, got it!'
"Iruka sensei?" I asked
"Yes Riena"
"What is chakra?" There was silence, then the hole class erupted in laughter except sasuke, shino, hinata (who was still staring at my brother), and Naruto who looked like he had the same question, which is a little concerning.
"Hahaha tomato hair is dumb too" ino laughed
"I'm not dumb!" I said angerly (I was actually pissed)
"Sure sure" sakura said with sarcasm, and I pretended that I believed her.
"Thank you sakura" I said gratefuly and people started laughing again.
"Settle down class, now sakura do you know the 5 chakra nartures?"
"Yes! Fire, wind, lightning, earth, and water"she said proudly, then she turned around and stuck her tounge out at me, which I returned.
"Corrected! I think we have smartest kinoichi in the class" iruka sensei said
'She wishes' I thought wanting to put her in her place.
'Calm down kitsune remember you have a mission'
'I know kurama' i thought rolling my eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
It was finally the end of the day and I strated leaving untill I saw sasuke.
I ran over to him and grabbed his arm "hey sasukeekun, do you wanna maybe, you know? Walk home together?" I said trying hard to blush
"No" he said pushing me "your so annoying" he said rolling his eyes and giving me the famous uchiha glare. Then he walked away well i was pretending to be crushed.
'Phhhhht hahaha omg he gave me the uchiha glare haha'
'I kinda feel bad for him, thats looks like hell'
'I know but it is a mission, so i need to loooove sasukekun' i said to kurama sarcastically.
I look around to see naruto. "Naruto!" I yelled.
"Ya Reina?" He said with his big smile.
"I'm hungryyyyyyy, leys go get ramen" (I don't like pretending to be someone else in front of my brother, but I have to which kills me)
"Yes! Ichirakus here we come!" We locked our arms together and walked. Naruto and I are the same height, and we were the shortest in the class.
"Hey Teuchi and ayame" i said happly when we got to ichirakus.
"Hey Naruto and Reina, what can I get you two?" Ayame asked.
"2 bowls of spicy miso ramen please" naruto asked.
"Coming right up" Teuchi replied. Ichirakus is one of the only restaurants that allow us to eat there, and now Naruto and I have a obsession over ramen, but narutos is worse. I finished my bowl and payed.
"Bye Naruto I'm going to the library" I said waving.
"Ok bye!" He said waving giving me the biggest smile
'How long do i have to keep on lieing' I said to kurama
'Probably untill he becomes a chunin or jonin'
'Uhhhhh' I walked past the library and to training ground number 10.
I put down my backpack seeing kakashi sensei and lord 3rd.
"hey old man, why are you here?" I say curiously.
"Im going to teach you something that will help you move even faster" lord 3rd said
"Really? Even faster?"
"Yes" he gave me a kunei "this was your fathers kunei, on the handle as you can see is a seal. when he threw it or gave it to someone he could teleport to it with the sealing jutsu. The jutsu is called the flying thunder god jutsu"
"Wow my father was pretty cool, you know? So how do I make the seal?"
"Slow down Reina, it will take you a couple months to perfect it"
"Really, like it took me 2 weeks to perfect the resengan" I said sassaly.
So this is the stuff I know so far, I know the resengan (I leraned from master Jiraiya), giant resengan, resengan orbit, i can summon owls, and I'm as fast as Gui sensei (yes he was my sensei for tai jutsu), I can get up to 4 tails with kuramas chakra, I'm 5th best in kunei throwing (1st being itatchi sensei, and he trained me in kunei throwing), im as good as kakashi in tai jutsu with his sharingan, I know basic stuff like replacement jutsu, shadow clone jutsu, walking on water and walls, i have chakra enhanced strength, and lastly I'm a medical ninja (I hope one day I get to be tsunades apprentice).
"Well it took your father 5 years to perfect it so it should take you probably 5 months"
"We should start right now, you know?"
"Ok, I'll leave you and kakashi to work"
-----------------------------------------------------------
Ahhhh im so bad at writing but I guess its decent