Ugh idk what to name this chapter

Reina's POV:
Today was a very nice day out, maybe to nice.
The sun was shinning so bright you could even hear it.
To block the sun from burning holes in my eyes, I leaned over the red railing of the bridge, watching the river run.
"Aghhhhh why, why, why is it always the same!? He sets the time then we have to wait hours for him!" Sakura complained loudly.
"It's not fair!" Naruto agreed, throwing his fist up in the air.
"Yeah!" I jumped, also throwing my fist in the air.
"What about my feelings!? I rushed here so fast I didn't even get time to blow dry my hair!" Sakura continued.
'Oh no wet hair!" I thought sarcastically.
"And I didn't even have enough to brush my teeth or change my underwear!" Naruto went along.
'Maybe I should wake him up earlier' I sweat dropped.
"Uh you didnt? That's really disgusting Naruto" Sakura questioned disgustingly.
"I didn't get to brush my hair all the way, you know!" I added.
To add to my fake persona, I pretended to almost fall over the railing.
"Wahhh!" I yelled, balancing myself back over the railing.
"Ugh Reina could you not be so clumsy" Sakura complained.
'Ugh Sakura could you stop complaining for once' I copied.
"Do you want to fight!" I gave a lousy comeback, throwing my fists up in a fighting stance.
I could here the slight scoff of duck butt leaning against the railing.
"Good morning everyone. Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life" Kakashi greeted on the upper part of the bridge.
An overly cheerful greeting as always.
"you liar!" Naruto, Sakura, and I accused in unison.
"I know this is a bit sudden but I recommended you for the chunin exam, all 4 of you. Here's your application forms" Kakashi explained, giving us each a sheet of paper.
"Application forms?" Sakura asked.
'No Sakura we're going to make paper airplanes' I rolled my eyes.
"Your repeating me Sakura. This is all voluntary it's up to each of you. If you don't feel ready you can wait tell next year" Kakashi explained.
"All right Kakashi sensei you rock!" Naruto leaped on him.
"Don't slobber on my vest" Kakashi gently pushed him off.
"Whoever wants to take the exam, sign the application form and take it to room 301 at the academy it's at 3pm 5 days from now. That's it" Kakashi finished.
"Haha chunin exams, chunin exams" Naruto laughed excitedly, His excitement will definitely dull down once I tell him I'm not taking the exam.
I held my application loosely beside me and looked off towards the ground, giving the impression that I'm unsure.
Though what was going through my mind was how I would absolutely annihilate everyone if I did take part.
The shock on everyone's face as the realize how powerful I really am.
I held back a grin.

—————————————————————————
"Chunin exam, chunin exam, chunin exam" Naruto grinned.
I unlocked our front door and swung it open.
"We need to find a pen right away hehe" Naruto searched through the apartment, messing it up in the process.
"Um Naruto..." I tried to gain his attention.
"I found one!" Naruto held up a pen.
He continued to set his application on the counter and sign his name.
"Naruto?" I tried again.
"Chunin exam, chunin exam!" Naruto spun around with his application, as if it was the love of his life.
'Great he's to excited to even pay attention' I sighed.
"Here Riena" Naruto ran over and held the pen out to me grinning.
"Naruto, I'm not going to take the chunin exam" I frowned rubbing my arm.
His excitement faded.
"What? Why?" Naruto questioned, bringing his arm back to his side.
"I don't think I'm ready. I'm no where near as good as you guys, I would only fail, you know" I gave a sad expression.
"You're wrong. You're strong and smart, smarter than me. So there's no way you will fail, believe it!" Naruto tried to reason.
"I barely did anything in the land of the waves, I even abandoned you guys..." I frowned looking off to the side.
"But you didn't abandon us in the last fight. You stayed and helped, that proves you're ready" Naruto smiled.
'Why can't he just except it!' I cried.
'He's too optimistic' Kurama sighed.
'Agreed'
"Only you think I'm ready" I frowned.
"Kakashi sensei thinks so! That's why he recommended you!" Naruto grinned.
'Damnit Kakashi'
"I still think I need more training though, I'll just take it next year. You should take it though" I gave a slight smile, while putting my hand on his shoulder.
"If your not taking the chunin exam, then I'm not either" Naruto crossed his arms.
'Ugh please ramen god save me from this conversation' I pleaded internally.
'Has your obsession with ramen turn in to a religion?' Kurama judged.
'If only' I pouted.
Kurama groaned.
"You have to take it, I would only blame myself if you didn't, you know" I tried to reason, putting both hands on his shoulders.
"Then take the exam with me, so you won't have to blame yourself" Naruto continued to fight.
"What about Sasuke? Are you really going to pass up the chance to compete against him. If he becomes a chunin, you might not get another chance" I gave a concerned look.
"Ah you're right!" Naruto threw his hands on his head.
"See, you have no choice but to take it. I can always take it next year, you know" I smiled putting a hand on my hip.
'I so just won' I smirked.
"What about you, are you going to stay a genin while the rest of us become chunin?!" Naruto questioned.
"It's not for certain you all will pass and I want to train more, you know. Even if you all become chunin, I'll just become one next year" I smiled.
Naruto frowned at me.
"Fine" He grave a pout.
"Yes!" I cheered, relived he agreed.
Naruto looked at me confused.
Oops.
"I mean I'm just happy that we're done arguing, you know haha. To make it up to you I'll buy us Ichirakus, ok!" I smiled nervously.
"Okay!" Naruto shot up back to his usually happy self.
I quickly spun around and ran to the door, putting my hand on the door knob.
"Whoever gets there last has to clean the whole apartment" I gave a challenging grin.
I swung the door open and jumped out.
"Aghh Reina! That's not fair!" I heard Naruto call out behind me.
I laughed in response.