graduation

Reina's pov
"Reina Uzumaki?" iruku sensei asked. My head flew up from my desk after gazing upon sasukes duck butt hair, like it was ichirakus spicy miso ramen.
"Yes Iruka sensei?" I asked like I didn't know what was going on
"Its time for your test" Iruka sensei said getting impatient.
I got up and saw one of chojis chip bags on the ground.
'I guess I'll slip on it' i thought.
"Ahh" I yelled well tumbling down the stairs "owww what happened?"
"Stupid tomato hair, you slipped on one of chojis chip bags!" Sakura yelled, Everyone started laughing.
"Are you ok Reina?" Naruto asked holding out a hand.
"Ya, thanks Naruto" I said grabbing his hand. I looked over at sakura, "shut up forehead!" I glared at her.
"Reina, hurry up" he looked pissed.
"Sorry Iruka sensei" I said well running over there.
We walked in a room with lord 3rd and another chunin 'mizuki a chunin, hmm he gives off a odd feeling' i thought.
"So to pass you need to make two clones" Iruka sensei said.
I looked at lord 3rd, and he gave me a nod.
'Ok that's easy but I'm little worried about naruto' I thought.
then I made two shadow clones, well trying to look like I exsauhted my chakra level.
"Pass, come and get your headband" Iruka sensei said surprised that I passed.
I walked up and grabbed a headband.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Everyone was finally done taking there exams.
We walked out well I was looking for my brother. I saw him on a swing looking sad 'oh no he didn't pass'. I walked up to him "you didn't pass, did you?" I asked.
"No..."
"Well there always next year!" I say enthusiastically.
"But you won't be there" he said giving me a sad look.
before I was about to say something Mizuki came over.
"Hey Reina, can I take Naruto for a sec" he asked with pure hatred in his eyes and a smile on his face.
"Sure?" I said, then he quickly grabbed Naruto and walked off.
'Hes up to something' I thought.
"Hey tomato hair, looks like you didn't pass, so sad now you'll never get sasukekun" Ino said with a fake frown.
"Oh yeah Ino pig, look at this and tell me that again" I said holding up my headband.
"How in the world did you pass?" sakura asked sassly
"Same way you did forehead" i threw back
"But dumber" sakura whisperd to ino laughing, as i pretended to be oblivious to what she said.
I started to walk away from the academy and people, then teleported to the hokages office.
"Lord 3rd I think mizuki is planning something envolving Naruto, may I follow him sir?"
"Yes reina" i was gone in a flash.
I teleported to my room and put my anbu outfit on.
I focused my chakra to my feet and started to try and sense Mizuki (I'm better at sensing now). i opened my eyes 'found him'

-----------------------------------------------------------
I sat in a tree watching as mizuki was telling naruto to train there.
'hmm train for what' i asked myself.  "Ok Naruto remember the scroll of seals"
'Omg is Naruto that naive?'
'Yes'
'Oh shush' then i was gone.
"lord 3rd, I think I know what Mizuki is plotting"
"go on" he said lifting is head out of a scroll.
"He is tricking Naruto into stealing the scroll of seals, Naruto is probably going to try to learn the shadow clone jutsu to pass the test" I said calmly.
"Hmm let him steal it" lord 3rd replied.
"What? Why?" I asked suspiciously.
"I want to see what happens" then mizuki bursts into the office.
"Hokage come quick, its Naruto" he said.
"You are dismissed red flash fox"
"Yes sir" and I flashed away.
'hmm kurama should I go find Naruto, not as red flash, but as Reina'
'Why not kitsune might be fun'
'Ok' I said getting dressed.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Naruto I found you!" I yelled running towards him.
"Hi Reina, what are you doing here?" Naruto asked.
"Everyone is looking for you, you know?" I said.
"Why?" He asked surprised.
"I don't know, what's that" I asked curiously.
"This is the scroll of seals, Mizuki said if a leran a jutsu from here i can pass the test" he said with a big grin.
"Did you already learn something?" I asked, knowing that he couldn't learn a jutsu in 3 hours.
"Ya! I did, let me show you" he said getting up.
"Wha!" I said getting cut off by Mizuki.
"Hey Naruto and Reisa too, what a suprise. do you have the scroll of seals" he asked looking anxious.
"Ya! Thank you Mizuki" naruto yelled.
"Your welcome, now give the scroll to me" he said well putting his hand.
I quickly put a seal on Mizukis back, just in case.
then Iruka sensei jumped out from the trees and landed in front of Naruto and Mizuki.
"Naruto, Reisa I knew you guys were behind this" Iruka sensei said accusingly.
"Naruto did it not me!" I yelled pointing a finger at Naruto.
(I don't like putting the blame on other people, but its part of the act)
"What did I do" Naruto said confused.
"Brat! You stole the scroll of seals just for me, now give it to me!" Mizuki Yelled.
"Naruto, no give it to me" Iruku sensei said calmly.
Naruto triped and now was sitting against a tree.
"If you won't give it to me, I'll just kill you!" Mizuki yelled, throwing a shurkin.
Then everything froze.
'should I got help him? Or would that blow my cover?' I look over and see Iruka sensei running towards Naruto.
'I think Iruka has it'
'Ya your right' and time started going again.
"Naruto!" I screamed.
Iruka sensei was over naruto with a shurkin sticking out of his back.
My hair started flowing up with anger.
"Naruto, Riesa? Wonder why everyone in the hidden leaf hates you? What they have been hiding from you? Even Iruka sensei hates you guys" Mizuki sneered.
"No, please don't tell them Mizuki, its forbidden" Iruka struggled.
"12 years ago the nine tales went on a rampage and killed Irukas parents, and now the demon lives inside both of you!" He laughed.
Naruto was shoked and scared, and I put the same expression one my face too.
'Wow really i didn't know' I laughed in my head.
'Am I really that bad, I mean I was being controlled, is everyone forgetting that'
'I don't even know if they realized that, you know?'
Then Naruto took off with the scroll, and I ran right behind him.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you get it Iruka! Naruto and Reisa want the scroll all for them selfs, thier just going to put all there hatred into it, that's how beasts are!" Mizuki scolded Iruka Sensei.
Naruto and I were currently hiding behind a tree.
'That's bullshit, he barely even knows us!' I thought.
"Your right, that's how beasts are" Iruka said smiling.
I was hurt 'how can he say something like that, Naruto looks up to him like a father'
I look at Naruto, he too looked hurt well clutching the scroll.
"But Naruto and Riesa are not beasts!" Iruka sensei yelled.
"Well I was going to save you for later Iruka, but I guess I'll do it now! Your finished!" Mizuki yelled running towards Iruka with a kunai.
I was about to teleport but naruto started getting up.
'I guess ill leave it to him'
Naruto kicked Mizuki backwards.
"If you hurt my sensei, I'll kill you!" He yelled giving him a glare.
"Just try it, you can't even touch me" Mizuki shot back.
"Ya!? Well whatever you do, I'll give it back 1000 fold!" Naruto yelled doing a sign.
"Shadow clone justsu!" Then 1000 narutos started summoning everywhere.
'Woah he masterd the shadow clone jutsu too, but in 3 hours!'
'Ha it took you a week!'
'Shut up Kurama'

-----------------------------------------------------------
After Naruto beat up Mizuki, I said i would bring the scroll back so they can talk.
"Old man!, did you see how many clones Naruto made!?, and only in 3 hours!" i said giving him back the scroll.
"I know, it was impressive, but remember he had a lot of motivation, unlike you" Lord 3rd chuckled.
"hmph" i said defeated.
"Well I got to go, I'm going to make Naruto a surprise dinner for when he gets back" I said excited.
"What are you making?" Lord 3rd asked, already guessing what it was.
"The ramen that we have been saving for 2 years now! The lime chili shrimp ramen!" I said drooling.
'Oh no'
'Oh yes'
"Well you have fun" lord 3rd said disgusted.
Then I teleported home and made the food brought down from the heavens, I mean ramen.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I know, I suck at writing💀