Sonouge- My sick and twisted ways

No one pov
_______________________________________________
Sonic is a famous hero who saves people and make sure their ok. But at night what people don't know is that he likes kidnapping people and making them his slaves. But he likes to inspect his victims first before kidnapping them. He's had his eye one green hedgehog in particular. That green hedgehog is named Scrouge, he is a womanizer and Sonic doesn't like that so he hatched a plan to kidnap Scrouge. In a gray and secluded area stood a gray and white house, stood Scrouge brushing his teeth so he could go to sleep for the night. Before he could lay down, Sonic came out the closet and hit Scrouge in his head with a pole.

*le time skip*

Scrouge pov
Some BASTERD just hit me on the head with a pole. I swear I will get revenge on whoever just kidnapped me but first I have to figure out where I am. I woke up in a white room that had a metal floor. I was tied to what felt like a bed? My hands where tied to something that was above my head and my legs we're tied open. I couldn't close them, I don't like this. A familiar blue hedgehog came through the door with 5 familiar faces.

Scrouge-"What do you want hedgehog?"

Sonic grinned, came over to me and put a hand on my chin.

Sonic -"That's no way to talk to your new master."

I yanked my head away from his head and glared at him.

Scrouge -"You are not my master blue idiot."

I spit on his face and grinned at him. He instantly got mad, used his glove to wip off the spit and looked at Shadow.

Sonic -"Shads bring the whip pls."

Shadow bowed at Sonic and then lifted his head up and looked at.Sonic with his dull red eyes.

Shadow -"Yes master, right away"

Shadow left the room and Sonic looked at Silver, Mephilles, Fleetway, and Espio.

Sonic -"Go to your respected rooms pls"

Silver and the others left the room and Shadow came back with a whip in his hand.

Sonic -"Thank you Shadow"

Shadow -"You're welcome master"

Shadow left the room and went to his room. Sonic turned to me and grinned.

Sonic -"Get ready for a world of pain"

Sonic pov
After two or three hours of me hitting Scrouge with a whip and him begging for mercy, I stopped. He had tears streaming down his face from the pain he felt. There were whip lashes everywhere on th front of his body. I turned him around and grabbed the whip again and began to hit him harder than before. After a solid three hours of torture, I put the whip down, have him a maid outfit and told him to start working and he nodded. He tried to escape but I stopped him and he got punished for it.

Some people say I'm a hero, some people say I'm sick and some people say I need help but I just say I'm perfectly fine. They just need to understand.........

My sick and twisted ways

_______________________________________________ 528 words