I WAS RAPED! (lemon) (sonicxjet)

This was requested by blueblur64. I don't like this ship but I will at try to please the requester.

Jet was running from his girlfriend Wave's house. He had been with her for 3years now. She's been very distant lately and he went to her house to find out that she had been cheating on him! And with Scrouge! He ran from her house out of sadness. He had tears in eyes but he wiped them away before they could come out. And before he had any time to react, he felt that he had been hit on the head. The last thing he saw were blue quills before he fell unconscious.

*before Jet had been knocked out cold*
Sonic was running toward Jet trying to catch up with him. Sonic has been stalking or "observing" (as Sonic likes to call it) Jet though out the times he had been dating Wave. He saw and heard everything that happened and he felt a little bit sad for the now single hawk. Though that was not his mission, his mission was to capture Jet the hawk and make him his. He had taken a liking to Jet since he first saw him. If love at first sight was a real thing then Sonic would have to thank the person that made it. It's just he had one tiny little problem........... He had a girlfriend. They had both become friends during the times that Jet was in a relationship with Wave.

When Sonic caught up with Jet, he took a metal pole and slowly creeped up behind the hawk and hit him in head. Jet fell to the ground with thump sound. Sonic quickly took Jet in his arms and ran away with Jet before anyone saw and/or before jet woke up.

*le time skip*
Jet woke up in a all white room. He panicked and looked around the room to take in his surroundings.

"Hello~"

Jet looked up and saw the familiar face of the blue hedgehog that stood before him.

"Sonic!, What am I doing here and where is this place?"

Jet didn't like this very much as he began to panic more than he already was panicking. Jet also felt a bit sad and angry as the memories of before he was kidnapped began to flood back into his mind. Jet was able to get up and move around because well Sonic's an idiot and he forgot to the him down. Jet the hawk tried to walk out the room but before he could Sonic stopped him.

"And just where do you think your going gorgeous?"

Sonic asked him in rather seductive tone that made Jet feel a little uncomfortable.

"Umm home."

Jet responded with an uneasy voice as he didn't really like Sonic's tone of voice. Sonic grinned seeing as he knew that, from the uneasy voice, Jet was getting a bit uncomfortable with him.

"Well before you go I would like to have a bit of fun with you first"

" What kind of fun? "

Sonic's eyes darkend and Jet stepped back. Before Jet could any further back, Sonic grabbed his wrist and chaos controlled them to a bedroom which made Jet confused. It was only until Sonic threw Jet on the bed, and climbed on top of him, did Jet figure out what Sonic wanted to do. Jet tried to run, hide, call for help, or just really get away from Sonic but he always caught him.

When Sonic threw Jet on the bed and opened his legs, it was only then Sonic see the vagina instead of him having a sheath for his member to hide in. Sonic did not like this, as he knew that if he did this without having any protection, that he could possibly be a father. But he wasn't ready for that. So he took out a condemn, put it on, climbed back on top of Jet, and thrusted straight in him making Jet yelp out of surprise and pain. Immediately Sonic started to thrust into Jet at fast pace making Jet scream in agony.

"Ahh, PLS STOP STOP PLS"

Sonic ignored his please and cries and continued to thrust into him. Sonic looked down at Jet's vagina and saw blood.

"I'm sorry love, I should've warned you that I go rough and hard."

Jet said nothing but let Sonic do whatever he wants to his body.

*le time skip*
Jet layed there in that bed feeling violated, dirty, and nasty. But most of all he felt pleasure for some reason, and a lot of it too.

"You tell anyone about this and I will personally find you and kill you, got it?"

Sonic asked in a low, dangerous, and dark tone making Jet gulp nervously and nod before he fell unconscious. Sonic took him threw him out of his house. And for the next few months, Sonic and Jet did not speak at all to each other, not even around their friends. It made everyone wonder what happened between the two because they used to be such friends. Jet, right after he was raped, was over Wave because he fell for the very person that raped and kidnapped him.

He fell for............. Sonic the hedgehog!
_______________________________________________
So as I said before, this one shot was requested by blueblur64. Thank you for requesting this to me! I hope I satisfied you with this one shot. I know it's not very good but hey, at least I tried instead of just giving up! Byeeeeeeeeee! See you all next time!