sonilver - My adorable little hedgehog

No one pov
The story start's off with Sonic whooping Eggman's ass..........again.

Eggman-"Damn you blue pest."

Eggman said as Sonic was destroying all of his robots.

After Eggman flew away from his robots getting defeated, Sonic went back to his boyfriend Silver's house to go check on him. Upon walking in to his house, he saw Silver talking to Blaze the cat.

 Upon walking in to his house, he saw Silver talking to Blaze the cat

Silver-"Hi sonniku, how are you"

Sonic-"I'm doing just great Silver thanks for asking"

Silver-"Hey sonniku do you think I'm handsome

Sonic looked at Silver and said nothing. He ran out of Silver's home all the way back to his home. Silver looked at blaze and she just shrugged her shoulders. 

Silver-"Hey Sonic come back, where are you going!"

And to Sonic's luck Eggman attacked again. He mentally thanked Eggman for attacking and stopped him. That's when Silver came and saw that Sonic was defeating the robots that dr.eggman has created.

Silver -"Sonic Marice Hedgehog, you did not answer my question!"

Silver yelled at Sonic. Sonic was trying to focus when all of a sudden Silver screamed because Eggman's robot had slammed him on the ground. This angered Sonic greatly. Sonic ran to the giant robot and grabbed it by it's arm. Some how Sonic just got a new found strength because he picked up the robot and spun it around and threw like it was nothing.

Sonic -"SILVER! "

Sonic yelled Silver's name but he wasn't responding. Sonic started to panic and quickly picked Silver running him to the hospital. Once at the hospital, the doctor's took Silver and took him into a room where Silver fought for his life.

*le time skip*

A few hours had passed since Sonic brought Silver into the hospital and Sonic was getting very worried for his boyfriend. 'pls wake up Silver' Sonic thought. As if one cue a nurse and a doctor came out of Silver's room, making Sonic immediately stand and run to the nurse and the doctor.

Sonic -"Is he okay!"

Sonic asked the doctor. He knew this was his fault, if would just answered the goddamn question, Silver wouldn't be in the hospital. The nurse smiled as the doctor walked away to go handle another patient.

Nurse -"He's just fine sweetheart, he didn't get a injury that could cost him his life. Just make sure he doesn't work his body to hard or he might pass out."

Sonic-"ok I will."

Sonic went in Silver's room to see him sitting up on the bed. When Sonic entered the room, the albino hedgehog narrowed his eyes at Sonic. Sonic ignored it and ran to Silver giving him a tight hug.

Sonic -"SILVER!"

Sonic was so happy about Silver being well and ALIVE.

Sonic -"oh and Silver, I don't think your handsome, I think your my adorable little hedgehog."