Beautiful Angel (Shadaze)

A/n: what's up everyone, I am back after not updating for a long time.

Thank you for 1.08k reads!!!!! You don't know how happy I am to know that I was able to to make a good story. I was hoping to at least get 100 reads but I got a thousand! Thank chu♡ I love you! On with the story
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blaze pov

Why... why does he HAVE to be gay. I loved him so very much and now he's gone. I can't have him anymore, and to think I was so stupid! I was to naive to see that he had fallen for someone else! He looks at Mephiles with such loving eyes, something I could not get from him. It's so frustrating and it hurts. I hate this feeling of hurt that I get everytime I see them together. I-

" Blaze are you alright?"

Silver asked me. The one I love was asking me a question, they would ask me even more questions if I didn't answer.

"Of course I'm alright, why wouldn't I be?"

I said to Silver with a fake smile. Apparently I'm not a very good liar because someone how Sonic saw right thru me.

"Come with me Blaze"

I heard Sonic say. We all, myself included, looked at him with a bit of surprise. I looked at Sonic then at Silver and Mephiles. Silver had his arm wrapped around Mephiles waist and Mephiles was snuggled up close to him. They were sitting down on bench since we were at the park.

"Fine."

I got up and went with Sonic as he walked me somewhere. We had walked all this way to a clearing with a little pond and a few ducks swimming in the pond. He sat down and then patted the spot next to him. I hesitated but sat down slowly.

"I know your hurting right?"

"How did you know that!"

I asked out of shock. Was he spying on me or something?

"I see the way you look at Silver and Shadow, I can tell you like them."

"What no I don't!"

Sonic pov

I watched her blush a dark red and look away from me. She's an idiot if she thinks I can't see.

"Blaze don't lie to me."

I stated with my crossed over my chest and stared at her. She's such a terrible liar, I don't see why she keeps trying to lie when I know the truth.

"Fine I admit it, I like both Silver and Shadow and I thought a had a chance with Silver but he's got a boyfriend. It's hurts so much."

Blaze was trying not to burst into tears but it wasn't working for see had burst into tears right there on the spot. I scooted closer to her and hugged her. She broke down in my arms.

"It hurts so much because now I'll never have a chance with Silver and I know Shadow most definitely does NOT like me."

She said thru her sniffles. I know she's wrong because I was able to get a full confession out of Shadow when we were hanging out. Then I saw him standing right there with a shocked expression on his face. Shadow the hedgehog in f the flesh. I don't think he noticed me.

"Shadow DOES like you"

I whispered in her ear. Shadow had told me not to tell anyone of this information or he was gonna kill me. But it's worth it if I helping a friend with heartbreak.

"R-Really?"

Blaze's eyes lit up as she looked at me with disbelief and hope.

"Yes really, I got a full confession from Shadow when we were hanging out. Now look if you stop crying over Silver then I could possibly help you guys get together, what do you say?"

She looked at me then nodded hesitantly.

"Alright."

Then I stood up, helped her up, and told her to go home and that I'll call her when the plan is ready. Now I just gotta pretend like I didnt see Shadow and go home so I can come back and get him and Blaze together.

Shadow pov

I CANNOT believe what I just heard. Did Blaze really say she loves me back!? I saw Blaze and Sonic get up and both walk in different directions. Probably going home just like how I should really be going to mine.

"Hya Shads, why were you spying on me and Blaze's conversation just now."

Sonic asked putting his arms crossed over his chest and tapping his foot impatiently. God this hedgehog is annoying.

"That is none of your concern faker."

I was being questioned by Sonic and I didn't like it. Sonic just smiled softly and grabbed my hand.

"Come with me."

He told me and I hesitated. What is this hedgehog doing?

"Fine but you better not me playing a prank on me or I chaos blast you all the way to hell."

I felt Sonic shiver while I was holding his hand and I smirked. Good bout time he feared me. He took me somewhere that was beautiful! It was a garden with beautiful flowers everywhere! There we're all sorts of different color flowers. I loved this place already. I saw Blaze standing in the middle of the field and I stopped walking. She looked absolutely gorgeous!

The way the wind was blowing through her hair and how was standing with her beautiful purple eyes. She was an angel.

"Well don't just stand here, go to her!"

I heard Sonic yell at me and I nodded. Time seemed to slow down as I walked towards her. She turned around and saw me an waved to me with a smile on her beautiful face. Oh how wanted to just take that face in my hands and kiss her. Her plumb red juicy lips that looked so soft and kissable.

"Uh Shadow, your drooling."

I heard her say and I looked at her. I turned away from her. I knew I was blushing but I couldn't let her see. I felt two very soft hands grab my face and turned my head. I looked to see Blaze and she kissed me! I was so shocked, I don't know weather to kis back or push her away!.

"Wahoo!"

I heard cheering and I knew it was Sonic. I finally kissed back, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her closer. After a while we finally pulled back from the kiss and looked at each other, painting.

"Umm I have something to s-say."

I stated and once I tried to say it, I got nervous as hell.

"U-umm."

Before I got to say she kissed me again and I immediately kissed back.

"You didn't have tmo say it, I already knew."

"So does this mean we're a thing know."

I asked nervously. Man this woman is so hard tmo talk too.

"Yes, yes it does."

I allowed the smallest of smiles to appear on my face. And she squealed... what?

"You are so adorable!"

She screamed and I blushed.

"So are you my beautiful Angel."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello all my beautiful people! Thank you again for that many reads! I cannot thank you enough. I never thought my book would get this far. Anyway, this was request by tharealcrybaby and I hoped to have satisfied you with this one shot. The lemon is a continuation of this one shot. I hope it was good please comment if it was not. Goodbye! Lov you all♡